1. Is anyone currently having problems w BCP? Last night i entered two tournaments and never was in them and it took them an hour to replace my money. Also this morning they said they were working on a maintanence problem for 4 hours eastern time. When i went to log in i had a message pop up saying that I needed to exit the program for an updated version or to redownload the site. This is still happening. Anyone else having issues?

Add austin held to Rail
    Originally Posted by austin held View Post

Is anyone currently having problems w BCP? Last night i entered two tournaments and never was in them and it took them an hour to replace my money. Also this morning they said they were working on a maintanence problem for 4 hours eastern time. When i went to log in i had a message pop up saying that I needed to exit the program for an updated version or to redownload the site. This is still happening. Anyone else having issues?

Hello, let me help you. Could you please be so kind and try to open the poker application again? Let me know if you still having the issue. You can also provide me screen shots.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail