1. Has anyone received any payments?
    Add kardmania to Rail
  2. NO JUST GOT E-MAIL FROM DANE
    Add 1SBINLET1 to Rail
  3. Did they NOT honor freeroll winnings from The P5 league ????? I was just looking to get back into some Poker, and was looking for their events ?????

Whats going on ???
    Add NEPTpoker to Rail
  4. They honored freeroll winnings for the PocketFives league. However, that relationship ended long ago. Have not played there since that time.
    Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  5. SITE NOT LOADING
    Add 1SBINLET1 to Rail
  6. Yeah, my understanding from others is that the site is not currently active.
    Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  7. 502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.8.1

IS WHAT COMES UP NOW
    Add 1SBINLET1 to Rail
  8. seems like none of those sites ever have a viable business model. glad to hear they honored P5's free rolls tho.
    been awhile since I played there.....
    Edited By: NEPTpoker Nov 26th, 2016 at 05:57 PM
    Add NEPTpoker to Rail
  9. how do you reach dane?

do you think there is any hope of getting paid
    Thread StarterAdd kardmania to Rail
  10. The site is back online, and I was able to log in. Not sure if the tournaments listed are going to run as scheduled though...

Add Kevmath to Rail
  11. SITE IS UP AND RUNNING TOURNEYS ARE PLAYING!

DANE IS STILL SILENT!

2 WEEKS AGO I RECEIVED FRIENDLY E-MAIL SAYING

THAT WE ARE BACK & PUSHING FORWARD !

AS FAR AS PAYOUTS I HAVE RECEIVED NO INFO!

ALSO I'M OWED $$$$ FOR 4 MONTHS N0W AS MOST OTHERS!

AWSOME SITE HOPE DANE IS WORKING IT OUT AND ALL IS WELL WITH HIM!

IF I RECEIVE ANY MORE INFO ILL POST IT !

( MODS BLEND THESE THREDS INTO 1 DELETE CLOSED 1 )
    Edited By: 1SBINLET1 Dec 1st, 2016 at 09:55 PM
    Add 1SBINLET1 to Rail
  12. beartrap2h JUST SAW THIS IN THE THFORUMS
    Ok here is my update Just as Dane had said in my email , Scoobydoo and me Beartrap will receive our checks this week. We had been waiting since June . Friday we got our check Scoobys close to 400.00 mine closer to 700.00 . I went to the bank, of course the teller had to check the funds on the check ,It was all good and cashed/deposited into my account ,.Thanks TH.com Thanks Dane for being a Man of Your Word , it took longer than maybe it should have but it was money in the bank just in time for Christmas now i need to find a way to send you some eating and drinking money.I want you to have a few Drinks on me Dane . I think about all this and its easy to see this has to be one great big headache. Hang tough Dane and good luck Young Man ,.email me your hang out info or po box i wont share this with any one but i want to send you a check for a few drinks to show my appreciation for you keeping your word ,.Thanks Again ,..Bear ,..aka BearTrap
    Add 1SBINLET1 to Rail
  13. WELL NO ONE ELSE HAS RECEIVED A FUCKING DIME!
    SO I SAY WTF ALREADY? 5 MONTHS NOW ? NO PAY!
    SITE IS UP & RUNNING I'M STILL WINNING $$$$
    BUT NO EMAILS ANSWERED!
    NO ONE SAYING ANYTHING DANE IS SILENT!
    Add 1SBINLET1 to Rail
  14. I requested a check on June 17th - and I am still waiting by my mailbox for six months. I think the subscription model Texasholdem.com first employed could work if properly implemented and promoted, but the owners at Texasholdem.com seem to have blown all their working capital getting the custom poker software designed and built and up and running. Custom software is very expensive. Texasholdem.com now needs an 'angel investor' to ride in on a white horse with bags of cash to rescue the operation. In the mean time, I will just be standing by my mailbox waiting for a check.
    Add 13inches to Rail
  15. Regarding Recent Downtime

TexasHoldEm Members via spmailtechnol.com
    Mar 10 (3 days ago)

Dear Members,

My apologies for the site being down today. I appreciate the messages from those that reached out to let me know. It is back up now.

I am slowly working through the pending payouts as I receive income from my new job and as time allows. I appreciate everyone’s patience during this time and the private messages of support. It means a lot.

It is just myself manning the site at the moment with some very generous assistance here and there from Ben and Stephanie so if you have any questions it is best to send them to my personal email: dane@texasholdem.com

I will make a forum posting next week letting everyone know they can contact me here with any questions.

Even though it has been a very tough few years, I do plan on rebuilding the site in the future and will keep everyone posted.

WE WILL REBUILD! :)

Regards,

Dane
    Add 1SBINLET1 to Rail