1. does anyone have this card? does it work?
    Add crf250rider04 to Rail
  2. Is there anyone able to provide a timeframe on how long it takes to receive a requested payout?

Add IBGrindin to Rail
  3. I made a moneygram deposit on Black Chip and looked in my cashier section and saw it was rejected. I called moneygram to see if the name was correct and they told me it had been picked up. I restarted the deposit from the cashier and it now has been in processing phase for 5 hours. I have been trying to contact them via livechat and email and have had no response via email and livechat has been down all day. Normally I have the deposit in my account in 10 minutes and I usually get a response via email in an hour or so. What the hell is going on??? Has anyone had anything similar go on today?
    Add NittyInfinity to Rail
  4. trying to deposit on that site is harder than getting to the president, all idiot support agents.
    Add ChameleoN89 to Rail
  5. Anyone else had an almost impossible experience trying to deposit on ACR using western union? I've been on and off the phone for over 3 hours now trying to get them to put the money on my account. They always say it will post in 10-15 and I wait an hour and still nothing. I am now currently "on hold" for 27 mins+ while hes "checking something"
    Add ChameleoN89 to Rail
    Originally Posted by ChameleoN89 View Post

Anyone else had an almost impossible experience trying to deposit on ACR using western union? I've been on and off the phone for over 3 hours now trying to get them to put the money on my account. They always say it will post in 10-15 and I wait an hour and still nothing. I am now currently "on hold" for 27 mins+ while hes "checking something"

Nope, never have had a problem with it. Usually takes 30 mins to and hour but sometimes can take longer. I've had it take as long as like 12 hours.

Add Bongfellow to Rail
  7. Has anyone used this? How long does it take? Seems like a lot of info to give
    Add s1nnr to Rail
  8. takes 2-4 days, for me its almost always about 2days. its great for high volume players (at least 2 large cashouts a month or more) but if your play lower volume and don't cash out as frequently the fees charged( 2$ load fee, 5$ monthly fee, and atm fees) make it less appealing.

Add The Body Spilll to Rail
  9. Thanks!
    Add s1nnr to Rail
  10. Has anyone cleared the max first deposit bonus on acr or any winning poker room? If so how did you approach it and accomplish it? If not does anyone know the math of how much time and at what buyin it would take you to clear it?
    Add Joeylatte to Rail
  11. So, update on my cashouts.... I got the card within a week, and cashed out to the card... and it took less than 24 hours... pretty amazing...
    Add s1nnr to Rail
    Originally Posted by Joeylatte View Post

Has anyone cleared the max first deposit bonus on acr or any winning poker room? If so how did you approach it and accomplish it? If not does anyone know the math of how much time and at what buyin it would take you to clear it?

Cash games gets you the most points...
    Add s1nnr to Rail
    Originally Posted by s1nnr View Post

So, update on my cashouts.... I got the card within a week, and cashed out to the card... and it took less than 24 hours... pretty amazing...

This. I always found the debit card method to be quick and super convenient and the best of the offshore sites for US players in terms of withdrawals before I stopped playing them (I play NJ sites instead).

Add mikewebb68 to Rail
    Originally Posted by mikewebb68 View Post

This. I always found the debit card method to be quick and super convenient and the best of the offshore sites for US players in terms of withdrawals before I stopped playing them (I play NJ sites instead).

I play the NJ sites when I can get over there... but this was so painless.. I was impressed...
    Add s1nnr to Rail
  15. requested 10/10

processed 10/11

in my hand 10/13

MG

Add Macho2701 to Rail
  16. Requested WU on 10/24 Will update when done
    Add Dspencer81801 to Rail
  17. anyone withdraw via check? looking for realistic time frames. TY.
    Add KyleFly to Rail
  18. I use the debit card weekly and its always on there within 24 hours.... For those of you having a hard time depositing, get a greendot prepaid or similar card, register it, wait for the permanent one to arrive in the mail, it has always worked for me..
    Add LSchock to Rail
  19. How are the cash outs on ACR? Time frame? Options?
    Edited By: allisswell Apr 22nd, 2015 at 10:29 PM
    Add allisswell to Rail
  20. I tried to deposit today with no luck using my bank card. They told me to call my bank and tell them it was for an international payment. Just such a hassle to play a little bit of poker.
    Add ipow78 to Rail
  21. They just got rid of the 345 debit, which was the most convenient and took me forever to get.

Add jaybizzle3 to Rail
  22. Last 3 cash outs on WPN have been successful....wait about 2-3 weeks for a check if its your monthly "free" check.....if you elect to pay the $60 I think it is then the check shows up ridiculously fast....last time I paid the $60 fee the check was cut & was in my hand like 2-3 days later...I couldn't believe it when the fed ex dude showed up at my door
    Add DJMendez to Rail
  23. Bitcoin cashouts are the nuts! Last two cashouts from ACR to my BTC wallet (Coinbase) have each taken less than 24 hours. From Coinbase to bank account takes about 2-3 days.
    Add hightz to Rail
    Originally Posted by hightz View Post

Bitcoin cashouts are the nuts! Last two cashouts from ACR to my BTC wallet (Coinbase) have each taken less than 24 hours. From Coinbase to bank account takes about 2-3 days.

Yes it is really nice but I use one of the bigger banks. My account was shut down for doing bitcoin transactions to and from Coinbase. I would advise you to look over your banks terms and conditions.
    Edited By: Shamaniski May 13th, 2015 at 06:24 PM
    Add Shamaniski to Rail
  25. Requested 5/12/15

Processing 5/13/15

Add Macho2701 to Rail
  26. How long do cashouts take on ACR?
    Edited By: Twiggggy May 26th, 2015 at 04:11 AM
    Add Twiggggy to Rail
  27. Generally the checks are under two weeks from my experience. They also have some direct deposit options and bit coin that are much quicker.

Add Clutch352 to Rail
  28. If you use an e-wallet it could be as quick as 24 hours
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by KyleFly View Post

anyone withdraw via check? looking for realistic time frames. TY.

cash outs via check takes from 2 to 3 weeks.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by Macho2701 View Post

Requested 5/12/15

Processing 5/13/15

Check in hand 5/27/15

Add Macho2701 to Rail