1. Welcome buddy! ;)
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  2. I've posted this before but I'll say it for anyone that is new, I made a withdrawal via debit card (7-Capital) the one ACR gives you for free, last night, well this morning actually and it is now 4 pm eastern time and I already have the money in my hands... Less than 12 hours is the point here! Kudos to Winning Network!
    Add LSchock to Rail
  3. I had my money disappear, was told I had $1,1xx and would be sent to me. Than nothing happened after 44 days I called back they said I had $439 than I called back 2 weeks later to resolve and they had no record of $ on account. I'm going to have to go through chase fraud for a refund I hope it works out.

I enjoyed playing wish they would just resolve it and allow me to continue to play. If I knew this headache was ahead of me I'd ask for money back on account and I would just P2P transfer it to a friend that has the debit card and it works well for him.

I've had close to 11 phone calls in 3 months without any money coming back.
    Edited By: Geminipoker777 Jun 12th, 2016 at 11:43 AM
    Add Geminipoker777 to Rail
  4. I wanted to provide an update here. Immediately after posting the above message, I received an apology from the customer support saying my withdraw would be processed and received within a few days and that I would get the $65 check fee waived. This was a very similar message that I received from the ACR rep. Since then, I've continued to have issues with getting my debit card after I've sent the required information three separate occasions. This links to the lack of consistency ad communication both internally and externally, but I don't need to talk about the conversations at this moment.

I was happy and hopeful but on 6/8/16 I got a message saying my $2800 cashout has been canceled due to insufficient funds to cover the fee for the check. This is odd considering it was supposed to be free along with the processing and disbursement already taking a few more days than typical (on top of the ACR rep mentioning the check will be sent). This is the fourth cancellation for one reason or another and just adds to the frustration. On 6/9/16 I issued a $3k cashout via check which is still processing and has a 0 fee. I hope this check passes through as I don't enjoy struggling to get money off. It's been seven weeks since I've been trying to get a cashout completed after already being cleared with withdraws via multiple avenues.

Add krise24 to Rail
  5. It will go through Sr,

I really sorry about the misunderstanding, you are a very value cust for our company so we want to make amends the best way. First of I talked to the cashouts dep myself and they waived the fees for your next $3K cashout, second, in an effort to show you our appreciation, we have registered you to the Sit&Go tournament this Sunday at 8:00pm that gives 2 packages GTD to the Punta Cana poker Classic event or 1 package to the WSOP main event.

In the other hand, I just want to let you know that some of our processing platforms are currently undergoing maintanance, Due to this, you may be currently experiencing a delay receiving your most recent payout request (That does not mean that you are not going to receive it but it takes longer)

We recently added Bitcoin as a payment processor and it’s fast become the preferred option for players. Not only will you get your money much faster, but you’ll save by avoiding transaction fees.

Just let me know if you want to switch your payout request to BitCoin so you can receive it in the next 24-48 hours
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by Geminipoker777 View Post

I had my money disappear, was told I had $1,1xx and would be sent to me. Than nothing happened after 44 days I called back they said I had $439 than I called back 2 weeks later to resolve and they had no record of $ on account. I'm going to have to go through chase fraud for a refund I hope it works out.

I enjoyed playing wish they would just resolve it and allow me to continue to play. If I knew this headache was ahead of me I'd ask for money back on account and I would just P2P transfer it to a friend that has the debit card and it works well for him.

I've had close to 11 phone calls in 3 months without any money coming back.

May I have your nickname, I will have to send your case to the security dep for them to review on this information. I will also have the security manager to contact you
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  7. I've been in the process now (for almost 2 weeks) of trying to verify my account. I have sent in all the requested documents (sometimes more than once) yet my account is still on hold. ACR rep, can you please look into this for me and get it taken care of ASAP. My account has been disabled for the time being, and I want it reactivated so I withdrawal my funds that I have.
    Add ocho1288 to Rail
  8. Ivapebro
    Originally Posted by ocho1288 View Post

I've been in the process now (for almost 2 weeks) of trying to verify my account. I have sent in all the requested documents (sometimes more than once) yet my account is still on hold. ACR rep, can you please look into this for me and get it taken care of ASAP. My account has been disabled for the time being, and I want it reactivated so I withdrawal my funds that I have.

I need your nickname my friend, it is not on your profile
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by Geminipoker777 View Post

Ivapebro

Seems you are totally aware about the situation since you've been replying our emails where we explained you the reason of the confiscation of your funds.

I had the person in charge of the fraud prevention team to send you an email with all the information again.
    Edited By: ACR Rep Jun 15th, 2016 at 10:40 PM
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  11. Seems weird that after I post on here my money shows up in my bank account after bull shitting me around for 50 days. They also said I played off extra funds. The entire account was taken to $0. I used a $10 promo and it cost me the other $700. Go to the recorded phone call. I was shorted $700
  12. Here's a final update on some of my withdraw issues posted about previously. My first withdraw has finally been completed via check. I received it 6/16/16 after attempting for several weeks. Should I continue to play, I hope it will not be as difficult in the future. Thank you for your assistance ACR Rep.

Add krise24 to Rail
  13. Hi ACR rep and P5s,

I decided to join ACR as I've noticed so many USA p5ers playing on the site. I'm having serious issues getting ACR to add the money I sent to my account and I was wondering if anyone else has a similar experience?

I first tried my visa and MasterCard debit cards, both got rejected. No big deal, I was told if I sent a cash money gram the money would be loaded onto my account within an hour. I run down to my local CVS and send a cash $100 MoneyGram to the person specified in "step 1" of ACR's process. I then send the reference # in step #2. 2-3 hours pass and nothing appears on my account. Crap, that's not good. I decide to use moneygram.com to "track" the Moneygram and it says "ready for pick up". I call ACR and the rep tells me the reference # is not working and to call MoneyGram. I call moneygram and they say it is active, as does their websites tracker and the receipt I have from CVS. I call ACR back and they say to go through the money gram "step 2" again, so I do and still nothing 24 hours later.

I decided to try again using cash at a local western union with another $100 deposit. Now I'm running into the same freakin issues with ACR. It's been 16 hours and nothing has happened.

Please help ACR rep.
    Edited By: JmL1984 Jul 2nd, 2016 at 02:28 PM
    Add JmL1984 to Rail
    Originally Posted by JmL1984 View Post

Hi ACR rep and P5s,

I decided to join ACR as I've noticed so many USA p5ers playing on the site. I'm having serious issues getting ACR to add the money I sent to my account and I was wondering if anyone else has a similar experience?

I first tried my visa and MasterCard debit cards, both got rejected. No big deal, I was told if I sent a cash money gram the money would be loaded onto my account within an hour. I run down to my local CVS and send a cash $100 MoneyGram to the person specified in "step 1" of ACR's process. I then send the reference # in step #2. 2-3 hours pass and nothing appears on my account. Crap, that's not good. I decide to use moneygram.com to "track" the Moneygram and it says "ready for pick up". I call ACR and the rep tells me the reference # is not working and to call MoneyGram. I call moneygram and they say it is active, as does their websites tracker and the receipt I have from CVS. I call ACR back and they say to go through the money gram "step 2" again, so I do and still nothing 24 hours later.

I decided to try again using cash at a local western union with another $100 deposit. Now I'm running into the same freakin issues with ACR. It's been 16 hours and nothing has happened.

Please help ACR rep.

Good day buddy,

I've been trying to find your player's inf from your profile but the nickname you have is not valid, I will need your nickname to further review on it
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  15. I went to my bank today, Saturday, to attempt to deposit check but was told to return on Monday cause the teller needs a supervisor to help.

Are there questions I should anticipate when I go back on Monday?

Thanks!
    Add dreday227 to Rail
  16. UPDATE: I went back to bank yesterday and bank supervisor was able to process depo. They said there would be a one week hold but funds were avail the next day
    Add dreday227 to Rail
  17. how long is it taking for checks these days from ACR ? thanks
    Edited By: arzCARDZfan Jul 27th, 2016 at 08:03 PM

Add arzCARDZfan to Rail
  18. Average time is from 3-5 business weeks, it is faster if is sent by courier
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  19. Yes, they do not use to ask questions since the checks are sent from regular finantial institutions and there is a max amount you can request, so the process is usually very smooth
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by ACR Rep View Post

Average time is from 3-5 business weeks, it is faster if is sent by courier

thanks

Add arzCARDZfan to Rail
    Originally Posted by arzCARDZfan View Post

thanks

ACR withdrew by check on 7-25-16 processing............update once processed

Add arzCARDZfan to Rail

check processed on 7-28 ..........update once received
    Edited By: arzCARDZfan Jul 28th, 2016 at 11:26 PM

Add arzCARDZfan to Rail

check processed on 7-28 ..........update once received

check rec,ed on 7-29............wow very fast great job ACR
    Edited By: arzCARDZfan Jul 29th, 2016 at 04:52 PM

Add arzCARDZfan to Rail

BitCoin: Takes around 24 hours to be delivered. No Fees are involved. You might request a withdraw every 24 hours.

Submitted Bitcoin withdrawal request on 8/6/2016 around 4PM my time zone. A very small amount only $290USD.

It is now 8/8/2016 around 1PM my time zone. The Bitcoin withdrawal is still pending.

My account was verified by security back in February of 2015 and I have been a regularly depositing customer for the past 18 months. Bitcoin deposits typically take 20-30 minutes to complete.

In this thread on pocket fives the ACR rep said Bitcoin withdrawals are 24 hours. That is not the case.
    Edited By: stamina Aug 8th, 2016 at 08:39 PM
    Add stamina to Rail
  25. My last Bitcoin withdraw from ACR(winning poker network) took close to a week to process that was back in May of this year
    Add EA2USN to Rail
    Originally Posted by EA2USN View Post

My last Bitcoin withdraw from ACR(winning poker network) took close to a week to process that was back in May of this year

Thanks for sharing.

They shouldn't be false advertising their withdrawal turnaround times. Part of good customer service includes setting realistic expectations.

Not to mention 1 week for Bitcoin is absurd, but ACR is free to do what they want, and I'm free to take my gambling elsewhere.
    Add stamina to Rail
    Originally Posted by stamina View Post

Thanks for sharing.

They shouldn't be false advertising their withdrawal turnaround times. Part of good customer service includes setting realistic expectations.

Not to mention 1 week for Bitcoin is absurd, but ACR is free to do what they want, and I'm free to take my gambling elsewhere.

I am sorry how you feel buddy, BitCoin cashouts time frame is 24-48 but most of the time are faster, so that, some customers receive their request in 24 hours, with the exception we had a few months ago due to our withdraw platform was under maintenance which we advised our customers accordingly.

I just reviewed our pending cashouts and the latest requests are 24 hours ago, without mentioning that there is not a $290 cashout request. However, as I do not have your nickname I could not checked further. May you please provide me with your nickname so I can send your account to the cashouts dep in order for them to check on your request?

ps Unfortunately I am unable to receive PM here so it helps if you just reply my post with your nickname
    Add ACR Rep to Rail

I am sorry how you feel buddy, BitCoin cashouts time frame is 24-48 but most of the time are faster, so that, some customers receive their request in 24 hours, with the exception we had a few months ago due to our withdraw platform was under maintenance which we advised our customers accordingly.

I just reviewed our pending cashouts and the latest requests are 24 hours ago, without mentioning that there is not a $290 cashout request. However, as I do not have your nickname I could not checked further. May you please provide me with your nickname so I can send your account to the cashouts dep in order for them to check on your request?

ps Unfortunately I am unable to receive PM here so it helps if you just reply my post with your nickname

Hi ACR Rep, thanks for writing back! After you wrote, but before I could reply, the withdrawal came through to my personal bitcoin wallet. :-) The good news is a bitcoin transfer in the amount of $290.05 USD arrived at 15:40 in my time zone today. 72 hours arrival time, which of course beats the pants off the old paper check by mail process. For anyone else who is trying to gauge how long a bitcoin transaction, prepare yourself for a 24-72 hour window.

The minor bad news is I didn't get any notification by e-mail that the withdrawal was processed or about to be processed. What with the volatility of bitcoin it would be a real bummer if I received a withdrawal whilst away from a computer. I for one want to get those bitcoins converted to USD as soon as possible, as I am not a bitcoin speculator/investory myself. I am just using BTC to transfer funds and want to minimize exposure to the ups and downs of Bitcoin.

Thanks again for following up on this thread here at Pocket Fives!
    Add stamina to Rail
    Originally Posted by stamina View Post

Hi ACR Rep, thanks for writing back! After you wrote, but before I could reply, the withdrawal came through to my personal bitcoin wallet. :-) The good news is a bitcoin transfer in the amount of $290.05 USD arrived at 15:40 in my time zone today. 72 hours arrival time, which of course beats the pants off the old paper check by mail process. For anyone else who is trying to gauge how long a bitcoin transaction, prepare yourself for a 24-72 hour window.

The minor bad news is I didn't get any notification by e-mail that the withdrawal was processed or about to be processed. What with the volatility of bitcoin it would be a real bummer if I received a withdrawal whilst away from a computer. I for one want to get those bitcoins converted to USD as soon as possible, as I am not a bitcoin speculator/investory myself. I am just using BTC to transfer funds and want to minimize exposure to the ups and downs of Bitcoin.

Thanks again for following up on this thread here at Pocket Fives!

Sure, I understand. I will send your request to the payouts dep so they can work something
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  30. ACR REP,

Yesterday I tried to make my first deposit on True for 1k. I am told by live support that there is a max limit from MG so I would need to make two separate transactions at two different locations if I want to deposit at least 1k. For some godforsaken reason I agree to the hassle because I want the full match bonus. He tells me to make my first deposit for $800 and the second for $200. I do both and head home. I get a call 30 minutes later from ACR saying they could not do a transaction as high as $800 from the area listed and that the transaction was declined. The $200 deposit however went through without issues.

He tells me I have to go back to MG (in a shit part of Minneapolis) to get my money back and pay the fee. I go back and get my money and call again. After failing to sell Bitcoin to me support tells me that I can still deposit with MG the following day and that he will change the receivers name to a different location so it will allow an $800 transaction. Again I agree because I want the match bonus. So today I go in after work and deposit the $800 again and it apparently goes through but there is still no money in my account. It has been 4 hours and nothing. Every time I call I have to re-explain this lame story to a different rep and no one does anything to help me. No response from my emails yesterday either.

-Have not been credited $840 owed by WPN-True Poker
    -Haven't been compensated $40 in fees which support told me they would credit my account yesterday

Add jaybizzle3 to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 62 3 4 5 6