Originally Posted by jaybizzle3 View Post

ACR REP,

Yesterday I tried to make my first deposit on True for 1k. I am told by live support that there is a max limit from MG so I would need to make two separate transactions at two different locations if I want to deposit at least 1k. For some godforsaken reason I agree to the hassle because I want the full match bonus. He tells me to make my first deposit for $800 and the second for $200. I do both and head home. I get a call 30 minutes later from ACR saying they could not do a transaction as high as $800 from the area listed and that the transaction was declined. The $200 deposit however went through without issues.

He tells me I have to go back to MG (in a shit part of Minneapolis) to get my money back and pay the fee. I go back and get my money and call again. After failing to sell Bitcoin to me support tells me that I can still deposit with MG the following day and that he will change the receivers name to a different location so it will allow an $800 transaction. Again I agree because I want the match bonus. So today I go in after work and deposit the $800 again and it apparently goes through but there is still no money in my account. It has been 4 hours and nothing. Every time I call I have to re-explain this lame story to a different rep and no one does anything to help me. No response from my emails yesterday either.

-Have not been credited $840 owed by WPN-True Poker
    -Haven't been compensated $40 in fees which support told me they would credit my account yesterday

I am sorry about the inconvenience you experienced, we had a delay on confirming that particular transaction. However I noticed that the $800 remaining were credited yesterday around 8:00pm ET and I just credited the cancellation fee + the fee for the $800 you sent. Please contact suppport if you have any concern on this matter
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  2. title says it - what's the deal with depositing on ACR? it says they'll take a debit card, I started to use my paypal debit card and wondered if my pp acct was gonna get fucked trying to do business with a poker site.
    Add EyeKnows to Rail
  3. use bitcoin, super easy to set up and use

i use the coinbase app
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  4. consider yourself lucky you have the debit card option, most people dont for retarded reasoning.
    Add ChameleoN89 to Rail
  5. so some in the US can't deposit with a debit card?
    Add EyeKnows to Rail
  6. I can use debit, but use bitcoin for a million reasons!
    Add G2thV to Rail
  7. made a moneygram deposit about 8 hours ago and still no money in my account. Live Chat is saying nothing they can do. Can i get an ACR rep to help me please? Really frustrating as I wanted to play some of the guaranteed tournaments going this week...
    Add FullTiltGrinder to Rail
  8. Is anyone else experiencing long wait times for ACR bank drafts? I requested mine on 9/25/16.. Contacted an ACR rep last week and they said my check was sent to me in the mail on 9/29... It is now 10/20 and I haven't recieved my check.

Pretty frustrating, as I have recommended 3 friends to the site and I play there quite frequently. On of them recieved his first check in 3 days and his second in less than a week. Does ACR selectively choose whom to provide better service to? Seems like it. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Add Braidster to Rail
  9. easiest way i have found is to the the bill pay option. it was pretty much instant once i entered the reference number

if over 100 you will get your fees back..
    Add wcu1usc1 to Rail
  10. Been trying to verify my account for cashouts and so far the experience has left me feeling like a woman in an abusive relationship. Seriously. Yesterday, I started by getting both the security department and cashouts department on chat only to have them ask me my username before completely disappearing having me wait for 30 minutes without a clue of whats going on before I closed out the chat boxes. Afterwards, I sent an email and have been waiting for more than 24 hours without a response
    Add Hokers1Poker1 to Rail
  11. Good experience cashing out. Placed in a tourney cashed out $200 plus the fee which I thought was outrageous. $60 I think. Anyways I did it last night using the MG option. I picked up money today. Very quick.
    Add squinonez81 to Rail
  12. I'm very glad to read that. If you have any questions or need help please let me know!
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  13. stopped online after black Friday and played live and have now heard people saying Americas Card Room has legit and reliable cashouts. So I made an account and want to deposit and I just don't get how the options work. Can someone just tell me the best/easiest way to deposit and withdraw and walk me through a quick step by step of how to do it. I have no clue how Bitcoin works and the first option to deposit is debit/credit card. SO I can just deposit from my regular debit card? and for the withdraw which is the fastest way besides Bitcoin? Finally if Bitcoin is the fastest/easiest way can someone walk me through briefly how Bitcoin works? thanks in advance
    Add cbo smooth to Rail
    Originally Posted by cbo smooth View Post

stopped online after black Friday and played live and have now heard people saying Americas Card Room has legit and reliable cashouts. So I made an account and want to deposit and I just don't get how the options work. Can someone just tell me the best/easiest way to deposit and withdraw and walk me through a quick step by step of how to do it. I have no clue how Bitcoin works and the first option to deposit is debit/credit card. SO I can just deposit from my regular debit card? and for the withdraw which is the fastest way besides Bitcoin? Finally if Bitcoin is the fastest/easiest way can someone walk me through briefly how Bitcoin works? thanks in advance

Hi cbo smooth ! Let me help you, at this moment the best deposit option is Bitcoins many poker players are using this amazing option. So let me guide you through it (for deposits):

1.Choose your BitCoin wallet. (For US players we recommend Coinbase, for international players Bitfinex )
    2.Purchase Bitcoins from an exchange with your bank account, or buy them from a friend or family member.
    3.Go to our Poker Cashier, and click Deposit and then Popular E-Wallets.
    4.Enter the amount in USD that you wish to deposit; the system will tell you the exact amount to send.
    5.The cashier will provide you with a BitCoin address—copy it.
    6.Go to your wallet and send the specified amount to the Bitcoin address. You have only 7 minutes to do this IMPORTANT: If your wallet is charging a miner’s fee, you must make sure to add this fee to the amount you send. If a miner’s fee is deducted and your deposit is less than the amount you specified, the transaction will be void.
    7.Wait for your transaction to process (usually takes no more than a few minutes).
    8.Enjoy your funds at the table! If you have trouble, call us at 1-877-314-4195 or visit our Support Page.
    Edited By: ACR Rep Jan 9th, 2017 at 04:20 PM
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  15. awesome thanks so much,, quick question,, I'm on coinbase now,, I'm sure ill have a couple more questions once I get into it but as for cashing out from ACR,, when I cashout from you guys and I'm assuming the funds go into my coinbase account, then I cashout from coinbase and they convert the bitcoin to actual money that goes into my assigned bank account?
    Add cbo smooth to Rail

awesome thanks so much,, quick question,, I'm on coinbase now,, I'm sure ill have a couple more questions once I get into it but as for cashing out from ACR,, when I cashout from you guys and I'm assuming the funds go into my coinbase account, then I cashout from coinbase and they convert the bitcoin to actual money that goes into my assigned bank account?

Don't worry I'm here to help! Only if your coinbase account is linked to your bank account and your bank allows you to do that. So first, you need to set that up and then you could request the withdrawal. If you are not able to do that, we will send the funds to your Coinbase account. If you have any questions please let me know or you could contact our CS department.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail

awesome thanks so much,, quick question,, I'm on coinbase now,, I'm sure ill have a couple more questions once I get into it but as for cashing out from ACR,, when I cashout from you guys and I'm assuming the funds go into my coinbase account, then I cashout from coinbase and they convert the bitcoin to actual money that goes into my assigned bank account?

You never want to go directly to/from coinbase to poker site. If coinbase determines gambling is involved, they would close your account as they are a regulated financial services company. Most folks use a wallet i.e. Blockchain, as a buffer between the exchange- coinbase- and poker site. The blockchain wallet would be under your control only. There are YouTube videos about bitcoin deposits/withdrawals from poker sites.

Add goodsaint to Rail
  18. We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Wednesday, February 1st from 8am-10am ET.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Add ACR Rep to Rail
  19. Having an issue maybe ACR rep can help. I cashed out on 12/27 with no problem. I was actually shocked how quick the MG cash out was processed. I tried to cash out again on Wednesday morning. I got email saying my cash out was cancelled and I had to verify my account. I sent all the paper work needed but it's taking a while. Is this normal? How long does it usually take for the process to be completed?
    Add squinonez81 to Rail
    Originally Posted by squinonez81 View Post

Having an issue maybe ACR rep can help. I cashed out on 12/27 with no problem. I was actually shocked how quick the MG cash out was processed. I tried to cash out again on Wednesday morning. I got email saying my cash out was cancelled and I had to verify my account. I sent all the paper work needed but it's taking a while. Is this normal? How long does it usually take for the process to be completed?

Hi squinonez81 ! Sure thing let me help you, in able to do a withdrawal you should have the account certified. Once you have the account certified, you request the withdrawal. The review and the whole process normally takes 2-3 business days. If you haven't received an email with the confirmation to certify the account please provide me your Nickname by private message so I can check it with the department in charge.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  21. Hi ACR Rep I don't see an option for Bitcoin whenever I click withdraw. Is there something else I need to do first?
    Add the softest to Rail
  22. What is the best way to withdraw on America's Cardroom? Thanks!
    Add ceddy to Rail
  23. bit coin will hit your coin wallet in 3-5 days
    Add StaxxArmstronG to Rail
    Originally Posted by the softest View Post

Hi ACR Rep I don't see an option for Bitcoin whenever I click withdraw. Is there something else I need to do first?

Please be so kind and provide me your nickname by private message so I can check this situation.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by ceddy View Post

What is the best way to withdraw on America's Cardroom? Thanks!

The best option is Bitcoins! Only takes 48-72 hours to receive the funds. If you have any questions or need help please let me know.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  26. thanks ACR rep!!
    Add ceddy to Rail
  27. We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Thursday, February 16th from 6am-12pm ET.

Add ACR Rep to Rail
  28. So ACR increased deposit minimum to $48? I was going to change my challenge from Freeroll to $20 lol....
    Add DaddyDuck to Rail
    Originally Posted by DaddyDuck View Post

So ACR increased deposit minimum to $48? I was going to change my challenge from Freeroll to $20 lol....

Hi, if you use the credit/ debit card option and is your first deposit, the minimum amount will be $25. After the first deposit, the system automatically set the amount to the normal minimum for deposits ($50).
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  30. We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Friday, February 24th, from 7:00am ET to 10:00am ET.

Add ACR Rep to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 73 4 5 6 7