1. Bitcoin withdraw requested 2/26
    Add the softest to Rail
    Originally Posted by the softest View Post

Bitcoin withdraw requested 2/26

Our Withdrawal department is currently checking your withdrawal, once it is approved, it would take 48-72 hours to receive the funds.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by the softest View Post

Bitcoin withdraw requested 2/26

received in bitcoin acct 2/28
    made it to bank account today

on a side note, bitcoin currency fluctuations are pretty crazy, its up $300/bitcoin over the last month
    Add the softest to Rail
  4. We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Wednesday, March 15th, from 8:00am ET to 12:00pm ET.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Add ACR Rep to Rail
  5. BCP, requested ROW skrill payout 3/1. Rcvd 3/20
    Add tedSTRETCH to Rail
  6. Jackpot Poker and Sit & Go 2.0 will be disabled tomorrow, Thursday, March 23rd from 7:30am-9am ET.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Add ACR Rep to Rail
  7. So I can buy bitcoin instantly and deposit it instantly. I'm always curious as to why I can't cash it out instantly. I'm sure one of the nerds or an ACR rep can answer.

Requested 3/22... I'm kinda curious to see how long it takes doing it this way.
    Edited By: justinhero 21 Hours Ago at 07:19 PM
    Add justinhero to Rail
    Originally Posted by justinhero View Post

So I can buy bitcoin instantly and deposit it instantly. I'm always curious as to why I can't cash it out instantly. I'm sure one of the nerds or an ACR rep can answer.

Requested 3/22... I'm kinda curious to see how long it takes doing it this way.

Hi! I checked the status of your withdrawal with the department in charge, they already sent the funds to the processor so It will be approved on Monday. Just for you to know, payouts are processed only Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm central time. The normal time frame is 48-72 hours.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  9. Just wanted to update. Received funds via bitcoin approx time was 48 hours. Good job ACR.
    Add justinhero to Rail