1. Bitcoin withdraw requested 2/26
    Add the softest to Rail
    Originally Posted by the softest View Post

Bitcoin withdraw requested 2/26

Our Withdrawal department is currently checking your withdrawal, once it is approved, it would take 48-72 hours to receive the funds.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by the softest View Post

Bitcoin withdraw requested 2/26

received in bitcoin acct 2/28
    made it to bank account today

on a side note, bitcoin currency fluctuations are pretty crazy, its up $300/bitcoin over the last month
    Add the softest to Rail
  4. We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Wednesday, March 15th, from 8:00am ET to 12:00pm ET.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Add ACR Rep to Rail
  5. BCP, requested ROW skrill payout 3/1. Rcvd 3/20
    Add tedSTRETCH to Rail
  6. Jackpot Poker and Sit & Go 2.0 will be disabled tomorrow, Thursday, March 23rd from 7:30am-9am ET.

Add ACR Rep to Rail
  7. So I can buy bitcoin instantly and deposit it instantly. I'm always curious as to why I can't cash it out instantly. I'm sure one of the nerds or an ACR rep can answer.

Requested 3/22... I'm kinda curious to see how long it takes doing it this way.
    Edited By: justinhero Mar 24th, 2017 at 07:19 PM
    Add justinhero to Rail
    Originally Posted by justinhero View Post

So I can buy bitcoin instantly and deposit it instantly. I'm always curious as to why I can't cash it out instantly. I'm sure one of the nerds or an ACR rep can answer.

Requested 3/22... I'm kinda curious to see how long it takes doing it this way.

Hi! I checked the status of your withdrawal with the department in charge, they already sent the funds to the processor so It will be approved on Monday. Just for you to know, payouts are processed only Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm central time. The normal time frame is 48-72 hours.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  9. Just wanted to update. Received funds via bitcoin approx time was 48 hours. Good job ACR.
    Add justinhero to Rail
    Originally Posted by justinhero View Post

Just wanted to update. Received funds via bitcoin approx time was 48 hours. Good job ACR.

Perfect! If you have any questions or need help please let me know.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  11. Jackpot Poker and Sit & Go 2.0 will be down for maintenance on Thursday, March 30th from 7:30am to 8:30am ET Apologies for any inconvenience
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by ACR Rep View Post

Perfect! If you have any questions or need help please let me know.

Making a Bitcoin withdrawal of $200 first thing in the morning. Just messaging you so you can maybe speed up the process? BCP screen name is Shamaniski
    Add Shamaniski to Rail
    Originally Posted by Shamaniski View Post

Making a Bitcoin withdrawal of $200 first thing in the morning. Just messaging you so you can maybe speed up the process? BCP screen name is Shamaniski

Hi, I sent your request to the department in charge it will process it soon as possible, remember the normal time frame takes 48-72 hours.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail

Hi, I sent your request to the department in charge it will process it soon as possible, remember the normal time frame takes 48-72 hours.

Cool thanks.
    Add Shamaniski to Rail
  15. What the issue with the site today?
    Add onlinesavings5 to Rail
  16. Hello everyone, Techs are working on having the situation fixed, the situation we are having is a series of DDOS attacks, and we've decided to take the site down while we mitigate the problem. We will let you know as soon as the client is back up.

Please click here to check the full information about this important situation.

Add ACR Rep to Rail
  17. Hi everyone, we have mitigated the DDOS attacks and the site is now fully operational. We again apologize for any inconvenience.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  18. Hello, I have the following update: The Current Status: DDOS Attack mitigated, game is up and running. All running tournaments that got canceled have been refunded. However, our techs are currently looking into several reports our players are making. I do really appreciate your patience and cooperation with this important situation.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail

Hello, I have the following update: The Current Status: DDOS Attack mitigated, game is up and running. All running tournaments that got canceled have been refunded. However, our techs are currently looking into several reports our players are making. I do really appreciate your patience and cooperation with this important situation.

what kinda reports are the players making?

Add arzCARDZfan to Rail
  20. I haven't been able to log in all day, just says "Connecting to Server...." and the lobby won't load. Hope they get this sorted out before the series starts.

Add clemsonrich to Rail
  21. Update: Several players are still having connection issues, The techs are still working on the system to have it back to normal.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  22. I just recently started to dabble online again and tried ACR out after hearing it is the best current option, made my first withdraw (by check) and must say , highly impressed with out quickly and smoothly it went, check in hand in less than 4 days from time of request, exceeded my expectations.

Add mattdb9er to Rail
    Originally Posted by mattdb9er View Post

I just recently started to dabble online again and tried ACR out after hearing it is the best current option, made my first withdraw (by check) and must say , highly impressed with out quickly and smoothly it went, check in hand in less than 4 days from time of request, exceeded my expectations.

I do really appreciate your comment! If you need help or have any questions please let me know.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  24. We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Tuesday, May 16th, from 7:00am ET to 12:00pm ET.

click the picture!

Add ACR Rep to Rail
  25. Been waiting 2 hours for a bitcoin deposit to hit my account

I was with chat (after about the first 30 min) and they told me it would be 10-15 more minutes

After another hour I went back in chat they said 10-15 min again and that a "manager" was going to ensure that it was done

Poor customer service
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  26. How long are cashouts taking by check? First time playing on there and I requested a cashout this a.m. was wondering how long it would take before I get my check by regular mail.
    Add Bear2099 to Rail
  27. Money STILL not in my account
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
    Originally Posted by tamayo85 View Post

Money STILL not in my account

I checked with the CS department, the funds had been already approved. Please let me know if you still need help or have any other questions.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bear2099 View Post

How long are cashouts taking by check? First time playing on there and I requested a cashout this a.m. was wondering how long it would take before I get my check by regular mail.

Hi, on this case you requested the check via Fedex so it usually arrives within a week.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail

Hi, on this case you requested the check via Fedex so it usually arrives within a week.

How about regular check cashouts
    Add Bear2099 to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 74 5 6 7