1. Beyond the Bad Beats - Glitches - Software issues - Awful Players and Terrible Tech Support.
    ACR which is know as Americas Card Room is by Far the Worst Poker site to ever exist.
    DO NOT DEPOSIT ON ACR!!!! You will never Win . This site should go under soon. Hopefully sooner than later.
    Crash and just stay in the Ditch. I have played on here enough to know you can never win and if you did this site is so broke they couldn't pay out.

ACR BEWARE! Do not waste your time.
    Add JonathanGalyon to Rail
  2. I don't support networks that offer real-money gaming services unlicensed to players in the US, but.. Bad beats happen everywhere including live and awful players sounds like a great thing. Wish there were more sites with awful players.

Also, to be fair the ACR reps are one of the few that are active on P5s trying to resolve issues and not dodging issues that they could easily toss under the rug. Also have heard decent things about their software from players that do play there compared to their other options. Also to be fair, ACR is one of the few that has consistently paid players in the US on a timely basis since Black Friday changed the landscape of online poker almost six years ago.

Once again, I am not supporting ACR, but would be cool if you provided some examples as to why you feel that way (no bad beats please, as this is part of poker). Obviously playing on any unlicensed site, your money is at risk as their is little oversite. In fact, PocketFives does not recommend playing online poker in the US outside of licensed and regulated sites in New Jersey, Nevada and Delaware.

However, the facts I hear seem to be a little different than what is in your post, so some expansion would probably help your case.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  3. The Winning Poker Network (which Americas Cardroom is part of) submitted extensive information about the Winning Poker Network’s random number generator (RNG) to the independent organization iTech Labs. We asked this trusted resource to perform an in-depth analysis of the randomness of the output of the Winning Poker Network RNG, and its implementation in the shuffling of the cards on Winning Poker Network. You can check our video on our official website. Also, our security team constantly check any type of activity that is against of our terms including the use of unauthorize software. Our security team always are monitoring the tables, we do take seriously any players report and we will be more than glad to review the activity of any player you may have some suspicious. In able to assist you please send us an email to security@americascardroom.eu with the Table or Hand ID, Tournament ID and also include the usernames from the reported players.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  4. If you are losing to "bad players" and suffering "bad beats".... Maybe u just suck and should complain to a friend or your mom or someone who gives a fuck. Im assuming you are a losing player because of this post. Dont get so upset. Just click deposit and keep a smile on your face. As for ACR. Over the past couple years they have had drastic improvements to the schedule and have some of the softest tournaments on the internet. Keep up the good work fellas! May God have mercy on your soul John lol.
    Add Flippa42 to Rail
  5. I play on winning poker network everyday, there I have had almost zero problems with glitches, I am a little upset with them for their recent changes to the mtt structure. Bad beats are no more common on winning poker than anywhere else I have played. The support is outstanding and the cashouts are reasonable.
    Add EA2USN to Rail
  6. To put this the kindest way, your post comes across like you are a huge fish who is on tilt. EVery site has"bad beats" the glitches are very few and nothing to go nuts over and the software is not bad at all. GO look at ignition, its terrible over therer, gl trying to multitable there. Then you say"awful players" like that's a bad thing? btw every site has bad players Support is usually helpful too and you can get them 24/7. Then your comment"you will never win" is dumb aswell. I have cashedout 5 figures with no problems all in 1 transaction before and so did a few friends of mine did who who majors. ACR also does a lot of giveaways on fb/twitter and good promos and in the 15 months I been there improved A TON. I know youll say im an ACR shill but you are just so misguided on this whole issue its sad. Oh btw, if ACR is the worst for us americans what site is better?

Add IpoophalfGREYhalfRED to Rail
  7. whats your username on ACR?
    Add ZauzyDumpling to Rail
  8. This isn't the first time this guy has done something like this. It's just tilt. He's even played on WPN since posting OP. I mean, how can one not win against awful players? The only answer is OP has more awfulness../thread

Add maybe_memory to Rail
  9. I def want to pile on here. If you can't beat the awful players don't ever think of moving up stakes. I would suggest to you to get way better and study the game. When i say study i mean to break down every hand from every situation. I started the cash grind at 10nl now i play live 2/5 and 4/8 so when i say study DO IT! Nobody gives a shit about cry babies. Enjoy the game, life, and the hard work it takes to get better.
    Add blueboy44 to Rail
  10. would just like to add OP was at my table on ACR same day as posting

...of course busted. story checks out
    Add DiongtehMathhh to Rail
    Originally Posted by JonathanGalyon View Post

Beyond the Bad Beats - Glitches - Software issues - Awful Players and Terrible Tech Support.
    ACR which is know as Americas Card Room is by Far the Worst Poker site to ever exist.
    DO NOT DEPOSIT ON ACR!!!! You will never Win . This site should go under soon. Hopefully sooner than later.
    Crash and just stay in the Ditch. I have played on here enough to know you can never win and if you did this site is so broke they couldn't pay out.

ACR BEWARE! Do not waste your time.

How much did you lose?

I think it goes without saying that this guy has no clue about variance in poker and wants to blame others for his losing. You should focus your energy on getting better instead of spitting out nonsense. It doesn't help that you have only been a member of pocket 5s since, well, a few months ago.
    Edited By: chrisp200 Jan 4th, 2017 at 05:31 PM

Add chrisp200 to Rail
  12. Just a delusional rant from a spazz.
    Edited By: Jelly Jan 5th, 2017 at 05:39 PM
    Add Jelly to Rail
  13. seems like good a place as any to post this...

can you withdraw bitcoin on ACR? i deposited fine but couldn't find the btc withdrawal option.

Add clemsonrich to Rail
    Originally Posted by clemsonrich View Post

seems like good a place as any to post this...

can you withdraw bitcoin on ACR? i deposited fine but couldn't find the btc withdrawal option.

There is an ACR Rep here and he may answer your question ITT. If not, you might want to try the thread linked below.

http://www.pocketfives.com/f10017/wi...thread-693805/
    Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  15. Odd I deposited $100 on the 2nd. I was asked to provide documentation for my account which I did np at all. I went to deposit and only have the option of BC now. I cant use my CC which I did first time np at all, according to the rep on the phone. Hrmm dont have a BC account dont want one and now im forced too to continue to play?
    Add killthegimp to Rail
    Originally Posted by killthegimp View Post

Odd I deposited $100 on the 2nd. I was asked to provide documentation for my account which I did np at all. I went to deposit and only have the option of BC now. I cant use my CC which I did first time np at all, according to the rep on the phone. Hrmm dont have a BC account dont want one and now im forced too to continue to play?

Again, as stated in the post above, there is a thread for these inquiries (see link). You may wish to post there for a speedier response.
    Add mikewebb68 to Rail
    Originally Posted by clemsonrich View Post

seems like good a place as any to post this...

Hi clemsonrich ! Please be so kind and send me a private message with your nickname so I can help you on this matter.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by killthegimp View Post

Odd I deposited $100 on the 2nd. I was asked to provide documentation for my account which I did np at all. I went to deposit and only have the option of BC now. I cant use my CC which I did first time np at all, according to the rep on the phone. Hrmm dont have a BC account dont want one and now im forced too to continue to play?

Hi killthegimp ! Please be so kind and send me a private message with your nickname so I can help you on this matter.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  19. Make sure your not blocked by international charges by your card company. And, actually, why not use BC? So many advantages.
    Add G2thV to Rail
  20. I live in UK, can I play on ACR?
    Add cage to Rail
  21. ACR Rep or anyone else please help,,,, I'm an old online grinder that stopped and started playing live after black Friday,, I just downloaded ACR and am gonna start playing because ive heard a lot about the cashouts being legit and pretty quick,,, but ive heard to use the prepaid card which is what I want to do but keep hearing/seeing people saying that they keep converting everything to bitcoins even when you want to use the prepaid card. Question is are the cashouts legit and fast consistently? what about scores over 1500, how do you cash out large scores? and can I use another method besides Bitcoin?
    Add cbo smooth to Rail
    Originally Posted by cage View Post

I live in UK, can I play on ACR?

Hi cage ! Yes you are very welcome to play on our site. If you have any questions or need help please let me know.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by cbo smooth View Post

ACR Rep or anyone else please help,,,, I'm an old online grinder that stopped and started playing live after black Friday,, I just downloaded ACR and am gonna start playing because ive heard a lot about the cashouts being legit and pretty quick,,, but ive heard to use the prepaid card which is what I want to do but keep hearing/seeing people saying that they keep converting everything to bitcoins even when you want to use the prepaid card. Question is are the cashouts legit and fast consistently? what about scores over 1500, how do you cash out large scores? and can I use another method besides Bitcoin?

Hi cbo smooth ! Let me help you, the best withdrawal option at this moment is Bitcoins a lot of poker players are using this amazing method. It does not matter the amount you want to withdrawal, for cashing out with Bitcoins only takes 48-72 hours! Incredible right? Just before doing the cash out contact our CS department so they will let you know the requirements for cashing out in general.
    Edited By: ACR Rep Jan 9th, 2017 at 05:20 PM
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  24. Hi everyone, please if you have any questions or need help regarding our site visit our Winning Poker Network Cashier, Cashout, Deposit Thread - Pocket fives thread, so we can post on the correct threads.
    Edited By: ACR Rep Jan 9th, 2017 at 05:30 PM
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  25. ACR is by far the worst poker site i have ever played on.
    I honestly do not trust this site and i think its rigged for profitable players to lose.
    I cash on ACR a ton and Make lots of Final Tables but you never get the big score and it will bad beat you to death the next 50 buy ins.
    The software and Network is Horrible. Tons of Glitches and Network Crashes that Affects Gameplay. Constantly Crashes and Times you out.
    Tons of Bots on ACR and it always does this Thing once a month like a kill switch. The Cycle is Exactly the same. I understand Variance Trolls.
    Deposit and run hot then cash a ton last about 7-10 days. Then for like 7 days in a row All hands all in get beat no matter what 100s of bad beats.
    I am pretty sure certain accounts are targeted. I am in the $ about 27.5 % of the Time and have a 60% Roi and i still think its Rigged.
    I have complained and complained to ACR. The kill switch seems to happen right after i contact their customer service.
    You can look on the sharkscope and check the #s for all the ACR Players. No one is in the Profit that plays on this site long enough.
    I really don;t think this site is fully legit and I honestly hate ACR.
    Please bring back online poker to the USA .
    Its a Fucking Scam to have to play on these Trash un regulated sites.
    Thread StarterAdd JonathanGalyon to Rail
  26. cool story

Add chrisp200 to Rail
  27. It seems foolish to continue playing on a site where even though you keep getting Doomswitched/Cashout Cursed you still have a 60% ROI. Quit the site and stop moaning.
    Add cage to Rail
  28. This dude does this at least twice a week. It was kind of funny at first, kinda sad now. Losing live players don't like to find out they're losing players. This guy is clearly having trouble coping lol.

Add maybe_memory to Rail
    Add Rihard4a to Rail