1. Heres how this Site works its like Clockwork.
    Make a Deposit play good and run good. This shits like Printing $ Right. Its so Easy.
    Made 3 Final tables in a Week on my 2nd Deposit and was up to $1100 from a $100 deposit.
    This is exactly what happened on my 1st Deposit. Is it me or do you win at ACR on the 1st tournament after deposit or soon after. Anybody? I did this right after i deposited both times. Maybe i am just AWFULLY GOOD.
    So i guess its Possible to be Up like 350 Buy ins and then go on a Huge downswing playing exactly the same and possibly improving maybe playing worse who knows.
    My mistake the pain is literally unbearable of the run bad on here.
    I was finally so furious with all the run bad i just told ACR give me all my Deposits back and we would call it good.
    Well a Few months later i was bored and i fired up good old piece of Crap ACR. Never had so many issues.
    Deposit $100 and run it up to $1100 in a Week all is good Right. LOL NO Kill switch time
    All your Hands hold up and then heres where variance or ACR kill switch comes in.
    Im Cashing a a ton of tournaments but min cashing and I am always getting killed in High EV spots late in Tournaments I notice a ton of Pocket 1010 always Losing for players finding calls with Q10 or ACE 7 and also tons of AK vs AQ where AQ wins way more than it should.
    It all just feels so set up. Like i see some of the exact same spots in the Tournaments every time and no matter what you are not winning .
    Best Hand worst hand it doesn't matter. I had a Player call me on the Money Bubble for all his Chips as i was 3rd in chips of 30 and only 27 Paid in the 1K so 1st is decent like $500 and I am feeling good. Man on this site I get Massive chips stacks only to get massive Donk calls where its a 100% fold and somehow the donk finds a call with 9 high or worse lol and 7 of 10 times you lose . Its just a Joke. The Variance is Beyond insane on this Donk site. Im so TITLED!
    I go all in with ACE 9 for 370K and the Donk Calls off 200 k with 92 and chops the Pot for like 16BBs even it that structure you should punish that call .
    I would of DEF cashed if i win that hand. Guess what i didn't
    Some how the Kill switch was put on and I was blasted out from 3rd of 30 to out 30th by playing math correct in all spots.
    I have made 10 Final Tables on ACR last Month Yet i am on a 200+ Buy in Downswing what a JOKE!! This site just wants the donks to have fun and redeposit when they finally bust from playing so bad. It would be good just to actually win in a spot here and there when you are a favorite or even a dog.
    Small Ball long Ball nothing works. I would not Bitch so much if i knew this shit wasn't such a waste of time. Im not even playing for the Money just the points.
    I just look to Blast my whole bankroll off on this site where i never have to play on ACR Again. I still got $600 on there and i want it all gone.
    Who knows maybe i will win a bunch of money if i can get it in bad enough times. I am going to either go to $0 or run it Up just to prove my point.
    So looking forward to getting out to Vegas in Feb to play on WSOP.Com which is so much better.
    Buy in for $100 run it up to $1100 and now at $600 crazy swings seems almost unreal.
    Im playing $3-10 Tournaments so its a pretty Big Downswing
    Edited By: JonathanGalyon Jan 4th, 2017 at 06:08 AM
    Add JonathanGalyon to Rail
  2. umadbro?

on a serious note - you've played this game for 25 years yet still get this tilted? quite obv you should find a new hobby. but only after you lose that remaining $600 back to us :)
    Add DiongtehMathhh to Rail
  3. I would just say to not play online poker before playing on Americas Card Room.
    I would also say anyone is delusional if they think this site is legit.
    You will never get the little money you win. The Bad Beats are just theft its all set up.
    The same scenarios come up on the Money Bubble time and time again where you make the correct call and lose.
    ACR will also let all your hands hold up till you get a Monster chip stack only to have 7 Bad Beats put on you right before the Bubble and you bust.
    It mostly will happen in the last level where it you re buy and then you will be short stacked on the 1st hand it will be folded around to you and you will have A8 on the Button and you shove . Some Donk will call that has got his chips in Bad every time and won this time he calls with with 85 off in the SB and you lose now thats another buy in you lose.
    I would suggest take your $ off this site and never play here. My account at this point is going to 0.
    I put $100 on Ran it up to $1150 in like 5 days and now i am down to $500 playing $3-$5 Tournaments.
    Thats a 200 Buy in Downswing immediately after a 400 Buy in upswing makes sense right.
    I know when Jordan was hot he would immediately miss 40 in a row after scoring 16 consecutive points.
    Its just kill switch time on my Account and for ACR to take my $100 deposit .
    Well they can have it i make that an Hour with my Company. Have fun when they end up throwing you in Prison.
    Theres no fucking way i run this bad and their is also and upswing in variance.
    So i would of went back up in an Upswing over my Number of Games by Now.
    What's also funny is the Sad Players that defend this awful site cause its the only place they have ever cashed.
    So if this sites not legit their game is not legit.
    The shit is see on this site is not real the math .
    This is not not a random generator .Have fun Grinding the bankroll away and wasting your time.
    Please Bring Poker Back to America where i can at least get robbed by a Decent Brand.
    ACR is a Scam site and Totally not Sanctioned so they can basically rob you Blind if you are stupid enough to every deposit on this Jamaican Lottery Scheme. I would Bet Good Money if every player wanted to take their money off all at once their would be a Big Problem. Watch and See what happens if poker is regulated back in the US.
    Have fun min Cashing while whittling away . I know you are a champ finishing 3rd in the Nightly $3 buy in not to even mention the Awful Tournament Selection .
    Edited By: JonathanGalyon Jan 6th, 2017 at 04:02 AM
    Thread StarterAdd JonathanGalyon to Rail
  4. I will have your spot before the Years over. You live in Memphis so you are already-EV.
  5. Now ACR is all Shut Down from Players getting into Their Cashier. LOL this Site is a Dump. It never ends .
    I am seeing tons of Tournaments not covering their overlays cause no one can sign up or into their Cashier.
    I guess the software can't handle the little Traffic on a Friday. The Worst of the worst.
  6. Surely bad beats do not happen on other sites and neither live. BAN ACR! COME ON DUDES!

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  7. Just took all my Profits off ACR and I am Closing My Account.
    Oh God this site is the worst Joke of a Poker Site that ever existed.
    Have fun with this sad site grinding away . Im going to go Lay on Miami Beach.
    I will 100% Say ACR is Awful. If you Deposit on this site Hit and Run but it would be better to not deposit at all.
    I played online on and off and i have played on some really bad sites but ACR is by far the Worst.
    Anybody Defending this Site is a Absolute Fool.
    You are just eating the Trash you are being Fed cause theres nothing else to eat.
  8. YEAA FUCK ACR, RIGGED AS FUCK!

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  9. how do you decide which letters to capitalize?
    Edited By: DiongtehMathhh Jan 8th, 2017 at 07:06 AM
    Add DiongtehMathhh to Rail
    Originally Posted by DiongtehMathhh View Post

how do you decide which letters to capitalize?

Random Letter Generator

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  11. woUlDn'T a rLG LoOk mORE liKE tHis?
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

woUlDn'T a rLG LoOk mORE liKE tHis?

His is probably rigged.

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  13. WP :)
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  14. come on man, its not rigged. its a luck game. wake up people, If you think your gonna just make a bunch of money of this game,then get real. this is mainly luck. you are not the one percent who somehow wins on this game like a lotto winner. just play for fun or quit. your not gonna have a good life trying to win at online video poker

Add frick to Rail
    Originally Posted by frick View Post

come on man, its not rigged. its a luck game. wake up people, If you think your gonna just make a bunch of money of this game,then get real. this is mainly luck. you are not the one percent who somehow wins on this game like a lotto winner. just play for fun or quit. your not gonna have a good life trying to win at online video poker

Cool story bro. Flip burgers for a living, FUCK POKER! AMARITE?

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  16. mcds is paying 20k a year, and you only gotta work 40 hrs a week. luck doesn't even matter there either, you get paid just by showing up....cool eh

Add frick to Rail

mcds is paying 20k a year, and you only gotta work 40 hrs a week. luck doesn't even matter there either, you get paid just by showing up....cool eh

I can make 3x more than that from poker playing slightly more hours.

EDIT: Just did the math, on avg I play 55-60hrs per week.
    Edited By: Rihard4a Jan 16th, 2017 at 01:30 AM

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  18. lol, so you make 60k a year for a consistent amount of years off online mtts. hhhahahhaaha. I doubt it. do you have hidden winnings I'm not seeing lol. don't be a joke

Add frick to Rail
  19. obv I call your lying ass bluff, you have 266k over immense amount of games, do you really
    think anyone believes your making a living off online mtts. hahahhahahaa lol

Add frick to Rail

obv I call your lying ass bluff, you have 266k over immense amount of games, do you really
    think anyone believes your making a living off online mtts. hahahhahahaa lol

I'm not in poker that long. I switched to MTTs only a year ago. Previously was playing cash games. I live in the UK where cost of living is quite high, tell me then how I am paying off my bills and go on holidays every 2-3 months without having a job here and paying 0% taxes. All I do is play poker. Waiting for your explanation.

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  21. don't be a rihard, u think cuz you made 60 k one year its gonna be like that for life. hahhahahah. you better get your resume together. goon bap.goon bap.....goon bap goon bap..goon bap. I'm talking online mtts for a living, its a rare thing, your not the one percent

Add frick to Rail
  22. I hope your not providing for children

Add frick to Rail

don't be a rihard, u think cuz you made 60 k one year its gonna be like that for life. hahhahahah. you better get your resume together. goon bap.goon bap.....goon bap goon bap..goon bap. I'm talking online mtts for a living, its a rare thing, your not the one percent

Haters gonna hate.

I get the results I get not because I run good but because I work my ass off. Which is number one reason most regs hate me, and number 1 reason you haven't accomplished anything. :)

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  24. lol, I have 5 sunday major final table pal. are you for real. I made more money in one game than your total mtt profits. now I know your a rihard

Add frick to Rail

lol, I have 5 sunday major final table pal. are you for real. I made more money in one game than your total mtt profits. now I know your a rihard

You literally just bragged about something you did in 2011/2012 and NEVER since. During the times when the games weren't even competitive, as long as you could type your username and password into poker client you could make money.

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  26. bragged? you told me I don't accomplish anything in poker. your a lying sack of shit, you don't make 60k a year, you didn't even do 60k in total earnings in 2016. get outta your moms basement and get a job loser

Add frick to Rail

bragged? you told me I don't accomplish anything in poker. your a lying sack of shit, you don't make 60k a year, you didn't even do 60k in total earnings in 2016. get outta your moms basement and get a job loser

Haters gonna hate.

¯\_(?)_/¯

You really think you are that important to me so that I would put in effort into lying? Jesus fuck, grow up man baby.

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  28. woah, take it easy bro. don't tilt out. I don't really think yur a rihard. I was kidding man. I'm sure you got a brain in ya. youll be aiight. just remember... don't press on the burgers with a spatula to cook em faster....your getting paid hourly... you be aiight

Add frick to Rail

woah, take it easy bro. don't tilt out. I don't really think yur a rihard. I was kidding man. I'm sure you got a brain in ya. youll be aiight. just remember... don't press on the burgers with a spatula to cook em faster....your getting paid hourly... you be aiight

wow, you really are that autistic. :D

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  30. its a skill game lol

Add frick to Rail