1. This tread is so funny ???? I did actually won 4 tournaments after my first $50 deposit and ran it up $900 I lost most of it on $3-$20 dollar buy in tourneys and I've had a lot of hands similar to what you're talking about.... I DON't really give a shit anymore about this site. I've played Ignition and Betonline for a while as well and you don't get anywhere close when it comes to the stupids bad beats you see on ACR.
    Add Gury88 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Gury88 View Post

This tread is so funny ???? I did actually won 4 tournaments after my first $50 deposit and ran it up $900 I lost most of it on $3-$20 dollar buy in tourneys and I've had a lot of hands similar to what you're talking about.... I DON't really give a shit anymore about this site. I've played Ignition and Betonline for a while as well and you don't get anywhere close when it comes to the stupids bad beats you see on ACR.

hi jonathangaylon!
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
    Originally Posted by tamayo85 View Post

hi jonathangaylon!

/thread

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  4. i would try switching to a skill game if you wanna make money

Add frick to Rail
    Originally Posted by frick View Post

i would try switching to a skill game if you wanna make money

reading this thread made me laugh! Frick is a clown and a tool. the type of guy you would slap with your d*ck across the face. hahaha

everyone knows ACR is a joke. I laugh hard at these internet poker grinds that play acr and think they can make a real living. How much can you make? even 60k a year is a joke garbage men make more hahahaha. too funny.
    Add yobronomics to Rail
    Originally Posted by yobronomics View Post

reading this thread made me laugh! Frick is a clown and a tool. the type of guy you would slap with your d*ck across the face. hahaha

everyone knows ACR is a joke. I laugh hard at these internet poker grinds that play acr and think they can make a real living. How much can you make? even 60k a year is a joke garbage men make more hahahaha. too funny.

Depends on where you live, in most European countries people don't even make 20k a year. For some countries 15k a year is a luxurious amount.

Add Rihard4a to Rail
    Originally Posted by Rihard4a View Post

Depends on where you live, in most European countries people don't even make 20k a year. For some countries 15k a year is a luxurious amount.

In rural Portugal, most people earn euros 550 per month for a 40 hour week. If you earn Euros 15k a year, you have it easy.
    Add samj123 to Rail
  8. in Latvia most people make 4-6k a year :)

Add Rihard4a to Rail

in Latvia most people make 4-6k a year :)

Yeah and the cost of living is not always that cheap, relative to wages I mean. Most people here have to grow their own food and pick olives, make wine etc to get by.

I´m assuming Latvia is also very rural outside of the cities, bigger towns and coast?

Tell you what though, if I could make 4-6k year playing poker, living here, I would be one happy girl!
    Edited By: samj123 Jul 22nd, 2017 at 06:10 PM
    Add samj123 to Rail
    Originally Posted by samj123 View Post

Yeah and the cost of living is not always that cheap, relative to wages I mean. Most people here have to grow their own food and pick olives, make wine etc to get by.

I´m assuming Latvia is also very rural outside of the cities, bigger towns and coast?

Tell you what though, if I could make 4-6k year playing poker, living here, I would be one happy girl!

making so little from poker requires almost no effort to be quite honest. :D I think it takes more effort to be losing player overall.

Add Rihard4a to Rail

making so little from poker requires almost no effort to be quite honest. :D I think it takes more effort to be losing player overall.

More like brutally honest! I guess your students need a thick skin!

I agree that amount should be very achievable, even playing my low volume. And, you are quite right, losing takes more effort but ONLY when you are trying NOT to lose! I doubt the recreational losing players who don´t study, try as hard as I do!
    Edited By: samj123 Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:21 AM
    Add samj123 to Rail
    Originally Posted by JonathanGalyon View Post

Maybe i am just AWFULLY GOOD.

Much more likely that you were AWFULLY LUCKY in those games.

Buy in for $100 run it up to $1100 and now at $600 crazy swings seems almost unreal.

If you think that's a crazy swing, quit now before you find out what a real swing is.

Im Cashing a a ton of tournaments but min cashing and I am always getting killed in High EV spots late in Tournaments

You've played like 500 games on ACR in an entire year. That's not extended run bad, or a downswing, or anything of the sort. If you are complaining about breaking even over 500 games, then MTTs just aren't the game for you. Poker in general, probably isn't.

Add CheapTorque to Rail