1. Edit: THIS IS SERIOUS PLEASE READ AND SHARE. CHANCES TO GET MY OUTCOME ARE LESS THAN 1%. I know those threads can be annoying but this one is completely different. Please fully read and understand before you downvote. People have to see this.

Hey guys, I feel like the shuffle at Pokerstars MTTs is not random, so I did a little experiment.

Everytime I got all-in in important hands (everyones hole cards up) and felt like a disgusting bad beat would happen to me, or I couldn't win a flip/get there, I CLEARLY said "TAGGED" to myself BEFORE the next card(s) were turned over and tagged 100% of those hands (NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME WAS) in Pokertracker. After thousands of tournaments and thousands of tagged hands I compared my winnings with the expected winnings in BBs of all those hands. And the amount I'm running below EV there is unreal. It seems impossible that this is just variance. (I'm still clearly winning $ and BBs overall.)

If Pokerstars was preventing long term winning players that cash out big parts of their winnings regularly from winning the full amount they deserve by manipulating their games, they could profit massively because less money would leave their system and bad players would lose less and keep being motivated to play and deposit. If this was happening at big tournaments only, probably no player could ever play enough to prove it, because of the nature of this game type (high variance).

So if you play a lot of tournaments and you're winning and regularly cashing out big parts of your winnings but feel like you should be winning much more I encourage you to do exactly the same as I did. It takes almost no work. Make sure to post your findings.

Obviously they could also be cheating other types of players. For example those who deposit a lot.

If this keeps going like it is I will try to clearly define what makes me tag those hands and get a tool created that seeks them out of complete hand histories.

Edit: I just realized that it might not be possible to make out those kind of hands in hand histories because much of the necessary information that determines the importance of a hand is missing. If I look at a random MTT hand from my hand history, I can't find out things like the average stack size (of the whole tournament) and how many players of how many are left at this point.

My findings could easily be the outcome of a rigged system and this would explain why noone could ever prove it by analyzing hand histories.

Please notice that they could just have started cheating not too long ago since there have been less and less players over the past few years (especially in the last year) and they might try to counter in this way. Also this could only be happening at smaller/mid stakes since most of the money is depositted by those players.
    Add kevinpppp to Rail
  2. Pokerstars being rigged is nothing new at ALL
    Add shlackass to Rail
  3. But how can I prove it with future hands (if it actually is rigged)? It could still just be variance, although this is extremely unlikely. The thing is I don't know if and how I can make out those hands in hand histories, I just go with my feeling while playing.

And the tagging obviously doesn't prove anything (except to myself) because I can't prove that i tagged them the way I said and I can't prove that I didn't untag any hands.
    Edited By: kevinpppp Mar 21st, 2017 at 07:30 AM
    Thread StarterAdd kevinpppp to Rail
  4. Heres a funny thing - I run above what you would expect, by a fair amount in some cases, in almost every all in situation,pre and postflop, according to HM2, weird eh? And this is Stars I'm talking about. If I could actually play poker I'd probably be rich now, sob...
    Edited By: cage Mar 21st, 2017 at 08:49 AM
    Reason: how?
    Add cage to Rail
  5. And don't forget, it has been proven that you can influence RNGs with your mind (google it) so you are probably bringing it upon yourself.GL.
    Edited By: cage Mar 21st, 2017 at 09:55 AM
    Reason: ach
    Add cage to Rail
    Originally Posted by cage View Post

Heres a funny thing - I run above what you would expect, by a fair amount in some cases, in almost every all in situation,pre and postflop, according to HM2, weird eh? And this is Stars I'm talking about. If I could actually play poker I'd probably be rich now, sob...

Thats exactly what I'm saying. If they're cheating some people to run bad, some have to run good. Depending on deposit/withdrawal histories.

Another thing is, overall im winning pretty much as many BBs as expected. If i play around with the filters like you're saying I'm sometimes a little bit over sometimes a little bit under EV. BUT in the hands I made out through the tagging I'm running incredibly horrible. Thats what my post is about.
    Thread StarterAdd kevinpppp to Rail
  7. the secret is real

Add Iplaythabored to Rail
  8. COOL

STORY

BRO

/thread

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  9. I believe you, that's why I don't play there anymore
    Add goofus to Rail