1. Decided to take a break and came back. Got about another 60 all ins, lost 56 of them with the best hand going in 54 times. This seams impossible. And the 2 that I didn't "lose", were split pots with straights on the board, because you know, I have aces and they call my all in with bottom pair

I'm telling you right now, as soon as im all in, and I have no way to control the pot anymore, whatever they need to get, they are getting it.

I am in complete shock right now, if you could see these beats, it's just absolutely insane. No matter how much I trap some of these horrible players, they call me with junk, go all in with junk, the get the most ridiculous outcomes.

Since last night, I have lost to 3 straight flushes that crushed my boats, only way they could of won, 2 one outters, and 2 runner runners that they had to hit one of their cards twice in a row to beat me.

Other hands, just go like this:
    Board is K53, all diamonds, I flop bottom 2, guy goes all in with 10 6, not even a diamond. Turn is a 10, river is a 6
    Or, I flop a straight with 10 7, guy goes call in with Q high, turns a 10, river is a 7, giving them a Q high straight.
    Every time I lose it is something insane like that, but those are the normal ones.

Here is an unbelievable hand:
    Board is 6644, I got 3 5. I put the guy on ace high, so I bluffed all in (i never bluff fyi) thinking I have outs if I can't get him to fold. He calls, river is a 3. Guess what he has? Pocket 3's. Explain to me how you get counterfeited like that, and still call, and spike a one outter, calling with essentially 3 high. How do you even make that call? Just go on tilt and give up and get rewarded with a one outter?

i'm telling you right now, it's completely soul draining. No matter what, if there is an all in, whether I push or call, it does not matter what they have, if there is cards to come, they will get what they need to destroy me.

Ive been running into some of the worst players I have seen online, making the most ridiculous calls and plays, and they are sucking out like I have never seen before. Out of all those all ins, if I have lets say a higher pocket pair than theirs, they hit their card everytime. I literally lost every single time I had a higher pp than theirs

Oh and btw, the hands where I didn't have the best hand once the all in were made, go something like I have pocket 10's and flopped a 10, and they have aces and flopped an ace. Pretty standard of course, it's gonna happen, but it's just adds to the madness

I am so flustered right now it is unreal. It's to the point where I'm scared to put my chips in the pot even with the nuts, with all these suck outs. And almost the worst part is, I'm constantly getting into these pots where I know it's some aggressive idiot who's gonna try some massive bluff, and I have them crushed, and sure enough, I lose anyways. The calls these people are making and the cards they are pushing with is just ridiculous.

And as you can probably guess, I rarely like to push all in, which is kind of my style anyways, but I promise you, if I do push, I get called every...single....time. No one has yet to fold any time ive shipped it in. I see their hands and think wow what an idiot, I have such a tight table image, how could you call with....are you kidding me? You called me with king high and hit K K.

I feel like I'm playing one of those poker scratch tickets where they give you some awesome hand, but of course theyre gonna win with something even crazier, because ya know, it's a scratch ticket. for me though, the board is J J 10, and I have pocket 10's, and they push all in with K9 and river a Q of hearts for a straight flush, literally

I mean it's a little reassuring to look back at all these hands and see I made the right choice, got them to push with garbage, trapped them into calling with nothing, but man is it ever draining to lose consistently with the best hand
    Add killabee24 to Rail
  2. 3 more all ins
    AQ. Guy pushes all in pre flop with KJ, I lose
    JJ vs 88, they hit an 8, all in pre frlop
    89 VS k3. flop is 823, snap calls my all in with K3, hits another 3

Oh and we have one more now sorry, 88 VS A2, guy calls my all in pre flop and flops a wheel

Lemme play for the next hour and report back each all in and you'll see the outcome
    Thread StarterAdd killabee24 to Rail
  3. lol well thats enough for me tonight, i won one at least haha

AK vs 78 all in preflop, i won. im the one who pushed no idea why they called, probably because it was suited and thought it was pure gold

85 vs Q10 board is 873, i check, he bets, i raise, he calls. turn is a 3, i go all in, he calls, river is a 10. yeah i dunno :/

A2 vs A10, I actually had the worse hand on this one, but a bit of a cooler. blind vs blind and we both limped in. 3 8 A on the flop, i check, he checks. turn is another ace, you can figure out the rest

A9 vs A7, 10 A 5 on the board, we end up all in on the flop, turn is a jack, river is a 5 so we chop

1010 vs 23s all in pre flop, 547A6

A7 vs A2, A86 we end up all in, running 3's we chop

88 vs AK vs AK, 10 6 6 on the flop, push all in on the flop, both of them call, river is an ace

AK vs KJ all in pre flop, i lose

KJ vs 78s, push all in pre flop, they hit a 7

These were just some 7 dollar spin and go's so it's a little more of a s#!t show i know, but yeah either way, those are my outcomes

appreciate the time you took to read my rant, was a little bit of a nice therapy lol
    Add Rihard4a to Rail
  5. SPOT ON!!! LOLOL
    Add 07keith to Rail
  6. "I mean it's a little reassuring to look back at all these hands and see I made the right choice, got them to push with garbage, trapped them into calling with nothing, but man is it ever draining to lose consistently with the best hand"

Tweak the above a bit to: "It's VERY reassuring to look back at all these hands and see I made the RIGHT PLAY, got them to push with garbage & trapped them into calling with nothing"

Chant this bit over and over and over and over and over and over and over UNTIL YOU BELIEVE.

The church of poker, you gotta believe, or else you will go nuts!
    Edited By: samj123 Jun 17th, 2017 at 03:05 PM
    Add samj123 to Rail
    Originally Posted by samj123 View Post

"I mean it's a little reassuring to look back at all these hands and see I made the right choice, got them to push with garbage, trapped them into calling with nothing, but man is it ever draining to lose consistently with the best hand"

Tweak the above a bit to: "It's VERY reassuring to look back at all these hands and see I made the RIGHT PLAY, got them to push with garbage & trapped them into calling with nothing"

Chant this bit over and over and over and over and over and over and over UNTIL YOU BELIEVE.

The church of poker, you gotta believe, or else you will go nuts!

Lol love it. ty for that. i was coming on here to vent a little more and display some of the same run taking a crap on me, but yeah you know what? im just gonna keep doing what am i doing because all i can do is look back and say hey, i did nothing wrong :)