1. Playing at P.S. the other day, got railroaded by a royal flush vs my 2 pair AK. A few days later playing PLO tourney, was short stacked. Hole cards were As Ad Qc 4s, made a pot bet, 1 caller. Flop comes 5 8 9r. I push all in, snapped called. Villain has AQ67. Typical P.S. hands, just cant win. But before you guys jump the gun, these hands were played live at the P.S. room in Macau. Maybe internet poker is not rigged as some people claim. I was a believer it was, but now I am not as sure anymore.
    Add goofus to Rail
  2. Rigged.

/thread

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  3. Goofus, are you making this up?
    Add cage to Rail
  4. seems to me anyway that playing online, weekdays probably a break even player, but come Friday night Saturday, and Sunday, not a hope in hell I can win, period. makes me really wonder why my game goes dr jekyll and mr hyde then. Ohhhhhhhhhh, Hmmmmmmm,
    Thread StarterAdd goofus to Rail
    Originally Posted by goofus View Post

seems to me anyway that playing online, weekdays probably a break even player, but come Friday night Saturday, and Sunday, not a hope in hell I can win, period. makes me really wonder why my game goes dr jekyll and mr hyde then. Ohhhhhhhhhh, Hmmmmmmm,

Wow, so the legends were true... People do use Yahoo.

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  6. yup, I think we are the only 2 yahoo users in existence. we should have a party.
    Thread StarterAdd goofus to Rail
    Originally Posted by goofus View Post

yup, I think we are the only 2 yahoo users in existence. we should have a party.

Who's the second guy?

Add Rihard4a to Rail