1. i rlly cant explain this, how in gods name is this possible

http://www.boomplayer.com/nl/poker-h...568_AF65D12F9E
    Add Quatraprequa to Rail
  2. Because you do not have 100% equity with AKo vs A7o. Even after a flop of QKA, you do not have 100% equity to win the hand. When there is a chance of losing a hand even 0.1% of the time, it will eventually happen.

You have a chance of flopping Royal Flush 1-in-649740, despite that it sounds unreal, people still do it on occasion.

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  3. it wont change, especially if u post about stars your completely fucked.

Add P0LarAcE to Rail
  4. That was clasik jokerstars bull sht. I got those all the time. Sure it's fixed .You can't see crap like this at live tables.
    Add fishchix to Rail
    Originally Posted by fishchix View Post

That was clasik jokerstars bull sht. I got those all the time. Sure it's fixed .You can't see crap like this at live tables.

Because live you play 20 hands per hour on average, online you can easily play 500 hands per hour with enough tables. The more hands you play, the more flops you see, the more action you get. Simple math.

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  6. At last - conclusive evidence that Pokerstars or Stars as it insists on being called these days is totally rigged. Thank you for your exhaustive research on the subject - I'm sure this report vindicates all of those who new it was fixed all along but were unable to prove it until someone like you came in and presented the evidence for all to see. I expect jokerstars will lose a lot of business, if not completely shut down after this explosive new evidence what which you are presented to with and better had of had be going down the shitter. Good work - now you must concentrate on the rest of the twisted money laundering cunt poker sites and present the evidence the way you have hear - who kowns? Mabye yuo will tkae dwon the enrtie tihng. Bset of lcuk. Cnut.
    Edited By: cage Jun 15th, 2016 at 06:03 PM
    Add cage to Rail
  7. The rigging is all done from a reptillian controlled satellite in low earth orbit. The Queen is also known to holiday there with her reptilian overlords.
    Add heliluddite to Rail
  8. That's a normal play. If it happens everytime after a certain time of playing certain plays whenever you log in to pokerstars for the next 25 hands afterwards then well
    Don't you know?
    Check this out then - I have played enough to know how to get to the top 20 if not top 10 everytime I play a tournament of a few thousand players within the first 10 minutes almost half the time- so afterwards of playing a couple pokerstars tournaments like suddenly my given cards change after a while about just ten minutes in-game to having literally no pairs whatsoever even till I see the river every play through them tables, I mean I highly doubt anything as I already know I'm up against teams bots hackers programs of these but to really not have a pair even with all the last 50 (all small cards like 2-5.3-4.2.6 or so or hopefully a lucky 7.6) I have been dealt through to river but maybe 1 or 2 pairs literally so you know I'm not lying to you. being chased on pokerstars now in game by there portraits of the pokerstars logo with strange symbols as names by even 3 a table just to play me, you know? Now we know already in Poker it happens allot to be dealt small cards with no chances of winning for a long time through to river even - but not everytime. So the 1st time I thought they noticed me I believe I was being chased in game pokerstars tournament tables by 1 player who kept going all-in and winning everytime even with small cards table after table chasing me and I noticed I was the only one who was playing him most, and suddenly this guy has over 100 counted all-in and keeps winning chasing me ever since I made it to 1st place which I kept for about 20 minutes in that tournament of over 8000 players and so I started counting the times he went all-in mostly preflop and it must have been over 200 all-in's and guess what, he won 1st place with spamming even more all-in's Only one other player noticed and thought he was stealing his money so he wouldn't play with him. And that's only 1 case out of all of them that are. So I tried the ZOOM tables, same strange pattern given to me, same strange players, but this happens only after a while of playing a few hands now. It's worse if I don't have my security up. I think It's different for every player given accordance to how they play with pokerstars, once they realize they can't get anymore cash out of someone or they think one to be easy a supposed "fishing donkey". But I thought you knew this already, and make your ways around it, I guess it's just different in some cases for some for pokerstars.net to be knowing we know they know we know retaliators against there pokerstars players. Don't you know?
    Add ZenCrafty to Rail
    Originally Posted by ZenCrafty View Post

That's a normal play. If it happens everytime after a certain time of playing certain plays whenever you log in to pokerstars for the next 25 hands afterwards then well
    Don't you know?
    Check this out then - I have played enough to know how to get to the top 20 if not top 10 everytime I play a tournament of a few thousand players within the first 10 minutes almost half the time- so afterwards of playing a couple pokerstars tournaments like suddenly my given cards change after a while about just ten minutes in-game to having literally no pairs whatsoever even till I see the river every play through them tables, I mean I highly doubt anything as I already know I'm up against teams bots hackers programs of these but to really not have a pair even with all the last 50 (all small cards like 2-5.3-4.2.6 or so or hopefully a lucky 7.6) I have been dealt through to river but maybe 1 or 2 pairs literally so you know I'm not lying to you. being chased on pokerstars now in game by there portraits of the pokerstars logo with strange symbols as names by even 3 a table just to play me, you know? Now we know already in Poker it happens allot to be dealt small cards with no chances of winning for a long time through to river even - but not everytime. So the 1st time I thought they noticed me I believe I was being chased in game pokerstars tournament tables by 1 player who kept going all-in and winning everytime even with small cards table after table chasing me and I noticed I was the only one who was playing him most, and suddenly this guy has over 100 counted all-in and keeps winning chasing me ever since I made it to 1st place which I kept for about 20 minutes in that tournament of over 8000 players and so I started counting the times he went all-in mostly preflop and it must have been over 200 all-in's and guess what, he won 1st place with spamming even more all-in's Only one other player noticed and thought he was stealing his money so he wouldn't play with him. And that's only 1 case out of all of them that are. So I tried the ZOOM tables, same strange pattern given to me, same strange players, but this happens only after a while of playing a few hands now. It's worse if I don't have my security up. I think It's different for every player given accordance to how they play with pokerstars, once they realize they can't get anymore cash out of someone or they think one to be easy a supposed "fishing donkey". But I thought you knew this already, and make your ways around it, I guess it's just different in some cases for some for pokerstars.net to be knowing we know they know we know retaliators against there pokerstars players. Don't you know?

tldr; rigged.

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  10. its a just a luck game that's all. you can do all the math and shit you want but the cards don't care about math. trying to make a living playing online poker is pretty funny. might as well try scratch tickets

Add frick to Rail
  11. totally agree stars has the most unreal beats on all sites i play!! its sick go in with the best come out the worst end of story thats the stars way
    Add 07keith to Rail
  12. fold AA preflop everytime and trip the system :D
    Edited By: P0LarAcE Aug 18th, 2016 at 08:06 PM

Add P0LarAcE to Rail
  13. lol yes to that, but honest im just getting my head around 15 rivers in 3 days lol sickkkk out ah my day will come in the WCOOP next month watch this space gl all
    Add 07keith to Rail
  14. Hello,

There are 3 types of people in these forums about pokerstars being rigged:

1. Smart people who have a conscience
    2. Stupid people who can't put themselves in another persons shoes
    3. Pokerstars employees
    Add Pockets21 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pockets21 View Post

Hello,

There are 3 types of people in these forums about pokerstars being rigged:

1. Smart people who have a conscience
    2. Stupid people who can't put themselves in another persons shoes
    3. Pokerstars employees

I work for PokerStars and they pay me 1 mirrion dollahs to spread the word.

Add Rihard4a to Rail
  16. Pokerstars IS rigged. Case closed.
    Add cage to Rail
  17. +1 to ban pokerstars
    Add citygambler to Rail
    Originally Posted by Rihard4a View Post

Because live you play 20 hands per hour on average, online you can easily play 500 hands per hour with enough tables. The more hands you play, the more flops you see, the more action you get. Simple math.

Are you saying that in 500 live hands we see the same bulshit as in 500 online hands? You either never played live or online poker.
    Add Wolfmann to Rail
    Originally Posted by Wolfmann View Post

Are you saying that in 500 live hands we see the same bulshit as in 500 online hands? You either never played live or online poker.

Yes, that is how variance/maths work. I play live as well, however online is my main income.

Add Rihard4a to Rail

Yes, that is how variance/maths work. I play live as well, however online is my main income.

I've been playing all variants of poker for over 40 years, so please don't lecture me about variance.
    PokerStars is rigged, no doubt about it. Give me all hands dealt in one MTT from PokerStars, and I will prove it.

1. Chipleaders win most coin flips.
    2. Chipleaders win most hands when they are behind.
    3. Chipleaders complete their flush and straight draws.
    4. Chipleaders hit more sets with lower pairs.
    5. Chipleaders get better starting hands, if not then they get better flops, turns and rivers.
    6. Chipleaders always have an advantage in setups.
    7. Chipleaders hit an A on the flop when they raise with an A.

Variance exists in both live and online poker, no doubt about it, but what is happening on PokerStars is beyond variance, it's a huge statistical anomaly.
    Add Wolfmann to Rail
  21. I definitely experience more bad beats live. Partly because I am playing more live than online and partly because more people see flops in live cash than online cash.

I have had my share of bad beats online but I am sure over the million or so hands I have played it has evened out. Just easy to remember the hand where you bust a tournament or lose a bunch of cash in ring games.

Why would PokerStars even want to rig it the way you outlined? Makes no sense. Also, not the case, but not going to argue that point since you seem convinced for some reason.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail

I've been playing all variants of poker for over 40 years, so please don't lecture me about variance.
    PokerStars is rigged, no doubt about it. Give me all hands dealt in one MTT from PokerStars, and I will prove it.

1. Chipleaders win most coin flips.
    2. Chipleaders win most hands when they are behind.
    3. Chipleaders complete their flush and straight draws.
    4. Chipleaders hit more sets with lower pairs.
    5. Chipleaders get better starting hands, if not then they get better flops, turns and rivers.
    6. Chipleaders always have an advantage in setups.
    7. Chipleaders hit an A on the flop when they raise with an A.

Variance exists in both live and online poker, no doubt about it, but what is happening on PokerStars is beyond variance, it's a huge statistical anomaly.

That's what all bad players say.

Yet, nobody has ever been able to prove, PokerStars for that matter, to rig games.

I have played more poker hands online in 4 years than you in 40 years and somehow I managed to make a living out of this game.

Add Rihard4a to Rail

That's what all bad players say.

Yet, nobody has ever been able to prove, PokerStars for that matter, to rig games.

I have played more poker hands online in 4 years than you in 40 years and somehow I managed to make a living out of this game.

Kid, don't make me laugh. You don't know nothing about me and yet you are saying that:

1. I am a bad player.
    2. That you have played more poker hands online then me in 40 years.

These statement just show how stupid you are.

I am not accusing PokerStars for cheating because I am losing money by playing poker. Otherwise I wouldn't have been playing it for so long time. I have lived of poker for more than 40 years, and I have a huge profit online, on PokerStars as well.

And as for that nobody has ever been able to prove PokerStars rig games read what I wrote in my previous comment: nobody has ever been able to see all hands dealt in one MTT. PokerStars will never allow you to see them.
    Add Wolfmann to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

I definitely experience more bad beats live. Partly because I am playing more live than online and partly because more people see flops in live cash than online cash.

I have had my share of bad beats online but I am sure over the million or so hands I have played it has evened out. Just easy to remember the hand where you bust a tournament or lose a bunch of cash in ring games.

Why would PokerStars even want to rig it the way you outlined? Makes no sense. Also, not the case, but not going to argue that point since you seem convinced for some reason.

1. Don't get me wrong. I was talking about MTT and SNG. I don't play online cash, only live.

2. This is not about remembering hands where you bust a tournament. This is about situations where you bust a tournament thousands of times when you have a huge advantage.

3. Why would PokerStars rig games? Rake. Profit. Compulsive gambling = more rake = more profit.
    Add Wolfmann to Rail

Kid, don't make me laugh. You don't know nothing about me and yet you are saying that:

1. I am a bad player.

I am not accusing PokerStars for cheating because I am losing money by playing poker. Otherwise I wouldn't have been playing it for so long time. I have lived of poker for more than 40 years, and I have a huge profit online, on PokerStars as well.

And as for that nobody has ever been able to prove PokerStars rig games read what I wrote in my previous comment: nobody has ever been able to see all hands dealt in one MTT. PokerStars will never allow you to see them.

I do agree it would be interesting to see how all hands played out in a series of large field MTTs. One MTT though has too much variance, but a series of them should provide a good sample size.

While I do not agree with your assertions (agree to disagree), but do agree that it would be good to see an indepth analysis like you describe.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail

1. I am a bad player.

1. I never called you stupid. Considering your age I am dumbfounded by your bronze age thinking abilities.
    2. Yes, I am confident that I have played more hands online than you in your 40 years of live poker experience. Doyle Brunson with his 2000 years experience hasn't played as many hands as an average online reg in 4 years.
    3. If you were not losing money on PokerStars, very likely, you would not care about them rigging games, right? You are drowning in that PokerStars dough...

Add Rihard4a to Rail

I have lived of poker for more than 40 years, and I have a huge profit online, on PokerStars as well.

If you back this up by adding screen names/ your name maybe you will be taken more seriously.
    Add cage to Rail
  28. luck game, not rigged

Add frick to Rail
  29. fk varience, fk bad beats, fk complaining when you lay your money on the table its there to be lost and whether your quad aces gets busted or someone runs over you with 4 to a flush so be it, when you know you played it right fk it the cards went against you and thats poker!! ive been running deep in tourneys this year and need to work on deep tourney play, but like frick says luck has got a big part to play and when im deep and gii good and come out the worst most times to say the least i get over it, and you can review how you played it 100 times but the outcome of the cards will still be the same so on we go may the varience be at your back and the fts be on your face fellow poker plyrs gggl
    Add 07keith to Rail
  30. they cant rig it, there site would go under. its just that is mainly a luck game. variance is another term for luck. if you think yur gonna make a boatload of money out here without getting lucky then your fool. online mtts are luck not rigged, case closed

Add frick to Rail