1. ty. I have a massive headache right now but im doing the 1 tabling thing. 14/27 left in the ACR Early Special w $1.5k up top. GL me. Good news is if/when I bust i get to nap and get rid of my headache lulz
    Add jaimefeal to Rail
    Originally Posted by jaimefeal View Post

Totally depends on if i just cashed out or not. I go for 1-2 cash outs per month. Anytime i get over $1k BR on a site its like an auto cash out rule. Most of my names are listed on my profile, with the only exception being Ultimate Bet, the site I started on in like 2002/2003. I had a few losing months my first year as a 20 year old, fwiw. Im 34 now. I simply dont lose overall on the month. Believe what you want. "Whatever helps you sleep better at night" as somebody put it. I also have an above 200% ROI lifetime, every site every name is always 200% ROI, or more.

I wasn´t being a troll, I see no reason why you would lie.

I´m just always interested in trying to get better and like to ask questions from players better than myself.
    Add samj123 to Rail
  3. LOL. I fuckin beast everything!!
    Add DaddyDuck to Rail
    Originally Posted by samj123 View Post

I wasn´t being a troll, I see no reason why you would lie.

I´m just always interested in trying to get better and like to ask questions from players better than myself.

i know you were being sincere :) i was speaking to others itt w that comment. Feel free to ask as many questions as u like
    Add jaimefeal to Rail
    Originally Posted by DaddyDuck View Post

LOL. I fuckin beast everything!!

Indeed! The secret is to make sure your opponents are mostly PIGEONS #GameSelection #BumHunter
    Add jaimefeal to Rail
  6. Holy shit, that is brutal beyond belief. I would take a week or two away from the tables if possible. Let the disappointment of this run slide and let the hair down a few times. There's no way i would walk away for good if i had your capability so absolutely, 100%, fuck that decision. It's a mistake, in my opinion. I would also keep up whatever your current study trend is, and add in some extra hours in times where you would usually be playing tournaments. The sites/games will still be there in a couple of weeks time, but your sanity may not be ;)

Desperate run, mate, but don't give up. Quitting is for those who just don't have it in them, or those who don't work hard enough. You're neither of those. Hope to see you continue to post on here at least. Gonna post a bit more myself, even though i'm fairly shite haha.
    Add FlopDeck to Rail

LOL. I fuckin beast everything!!

Major LULZ :D
    Add FlopDeck to Rail
    Originally Posted by FlopDeck View Post

Holy shit, that is brutal beyond belief. I would take a week or two away from the tables if possible. Let the disappointment of this run slide and let the hair down a few times. There's no way i would walk away for good if i had your capability so absolutely, 100%, fuck that decision. It's a mistake, in my opinion. I would also keep up whatever your current study trend is, and add in some extra hours in times where you would usually be playing tournaments. The sites/games will still be there in a couple of weeks time, but your sanity may not be ;)

Desperate run, mate, but don't give up. Quitting is for those who just don't have it in them, or those who don't work hard enough. You're neither of those. Hope to see you continue to post on here at least. Gonna post a bit more myself, even though i'm fairly shite haha.

What a lovely post. I hope you take it on board Turbulence cos I completely agree, as do lots of others here. Let us know how you are feeling after a break............
    Edited By: samj123 May 2nd, 2017 at 08:09 PM
    Add samj123 to Rail
    Originally Posted by FlopDeck View Post

Major LULZ :D

Luke has a new interview posted on PokerNews where he mocks Doug Polk again. Must watch.
    Add jaimefeal to Rail
  10. Haha, good stuff. I'll be sure to check that out.
    Add FlopDeck to Rail
  11. It was pretty funny. They should duel it out. I think Luke would win, but it would still be fun to watch.
    Add DaddyDuck to Rail

It was pretty funny. They should duel it out. I think Luke would win, but it would still be fun to watch.

Luke would beat Doug at any game other than heads up NLHE behind a computer, lulz
    Add jaimefeal to Rail
  13. [QUOTE=jaimefeal;8887010]Luke would beat Doug at any game other than heads up NLHE behind a computer, lulz[/QUOT

Luke Slyke?
    Edited By: cage May 4th, 2017 at 03:35 PM
    Reason: error
    Add cage to Rail
    Originally Posted by turbulence View Post

That's it I've had enough. Had enough of every dumb idiot hitting 3 outtas on the river, had enough of dumb overly aggressive Russians, had enough of temperamental pre-menstrual Latinos, had enough of retarded Brits, had enough of German arrogance. Basically had enough of this BS. Had it with funding all the fish. For some people the 'long-term' just never arrives. I hung it out as long as I could but this poxy game has sucked my wallet and my soul dry. Just a bit of 'run normal' in the past few months and I would have stuck it out (could have stuck it out) but no.

On top of which I have had enough of the world wide governmental interference and systematic destruction of online poker. Not to mention pokerstars (they really need to change their name now to BingoStars or something) trying to totally destroy what is left of the online game.

partypoker - I salute your efforts to bring the game back to the real players, with your live tours and good structures. Two things; you really need to improve the online player interface for multi-tabling; you need to get smarter about the way you take on Stars - going head to head with them probably isn't they best strategy.

Good luck to you all. I'll leave funding the Russian mobs to some other suckers.

ahaaahhahahahahahaa. someone get this cunt a tissue. jesus christ.

Add CheapTorque to Rail
    Originally Posted by turbulence View Post

Normally I would not bother with responding to a post like this. But what the hell.

Thanks for your extremely helpful insights in to my game, born I'm sure of an intricate and in depth analysis. I will carefully consider all you have said. I will then print the post on nice soft paper and wipe my arse with it.

If i do come back to the online game I might sign up to ACR so that you can prove to me how much of a fish I am.

News Flash - not once did i use the words 'run bad' in my OP

Sure he could have said it politely. But his criticism is legitimate and probably only ill received because of how it was delivered. Be humble and take the criticism in a constructive manner. Bad runs cannot continue indefinitely if we do the things the poster mentioned, the guy is right.

Add CheapTorque to Rail