1. First contest games are exactly a month away, so I am re-activating the pool and contest website today. This is our 12th contest based mostly here in OT and friends OT'ers have invited, holy fuck are we getting old.

The contest will be run exactly the same as last year, everyone seems to be in a good groove with it and knows how to use OFP.

If there are any n00bs interested in joining, we always welcome new blood. You can play at levels of 50/200/500 but must join the lower contests to enter the higher one, so total is 50, 250, or 750. Please read the full rules on the linked site and then come back and ask questions if you have any.

We will be selecting 6 games each week (any mix of pro/ncaa) for 18 weeks for a total of 108 selections. Contest weeks run Tuesday to the following Monday. Week 1 of the contest is first week of college games and NFL preseason week 4. Week 18 is the final reg season of NFL and bowl games thru Jan 1. Winners are selected on total win% (not total number of wins).

http://www.officefootballpool.com/po...p=2&pwd=ot10ot

I will be running a mobile-friendly site again that has registration and roster/payout info along with the formal standings for the contest (OFP does not track missed games so I have to keep the official standings separately).

http://2017fhc.info

Feel free to ask any questions or make fun of ACC fans below.
    Edited By: Tread Jul 31st, 2017 at 02:28 AM
    Add Tread to Rail
  2. oh yea

in for the 50 as always, might do the 200 this yr too. Not sure yet
    Add thereraise to Rail
  3. In for the $50 as usual. I actually just received the email invite while typing this. Good timing.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  4. In for at least the $50, and I'll think about the $200.

Add marinersheep to Rail
  5. In all three as usual!

Add BOANG TAO to Rail
  6. just out of curiosity, what did the winner finish at last year, wasnt he at like 70% or something ridic late season?
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  7. for some reason I cant paste images from the site anymore but Eagleseye13 was 72-32-4 for 69.2%. 2nd place (and winner of 200/500) was Boangtao who was 66-41-1 for 61.7%, by far the largest disparity we've ever had by a runaway winner.
    Thread StarterAdd Tread to Rail
  8. That's right bitches, i'm baaaackkkk to defend that title. Tread im in for 50 and 200. Maybe doing 500 depending on the other contests im planning on registering for..

i wish i could take that 69% every year but lets be realistic..

GL ALL!!

Sidebets as always..wab i assume your down..
    Edited By: eagleseye13 Jul 31st, 2017 at 05:40 AM
    Add eagleseye13 to Rail
  9. I'll be over 80% this year. I guarantee it. Who wants some steak?
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

I'll be over 80% this year. I guarantee it. Who wants some steak?

100-300 you wont..
    Edited By: eagleseye13 Jul 31st, 2017 at 06:19 AM
    Add eagleseye13 to Rail
  11. THATS THE JOKE EAGLE!!!!!!
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

THATS THE JOKE EAGLE!!!!!!

i know, just trying...you would need odds instead of just straight 100/100..etc..GL donk!
    Add eagleseye13 to Rail
  13. Tread - might be in for the $50 and $200 (new blood). If so, do I sign up at the link above? Or so I need to let you know first so you can send me a link?
    Add supermat to Rail
  14. Yes you can use the link above. It links right to his page and you can see his name in the contest.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  15. Think I'm going to do the 50. Noob so I'll read up on the rules tonight.
    Add aupoker1 to Rail
  16. side bets can he head to head or over/under picks right or over/under percentage at contest end. for future reference to those who want to side bet..everything requires a quote from me and amounts no more than 200 depending on propositioner. some bets may require odds if unusually higher than norm..etc say starting 12-0 or something similar. those types would be 50-100 and paid out or added to EOM depending on games selected or record selected

this only applies to side bets made w me
    Edited By: eagleseye13 Jul 31st, 2017 at 08:36 AM
    Add eagleseye13 to Rail
  17. In for $750
    Add JoeHead to Rail
  18. in for 250. will ship and sign up closer to week 1. thanks as always for running Tread. 12 years wow
    Add truesyalose to Rail
    Originally Posted by eagleseye13 View Post

side bets can he head to head or over/under picks right or over/under percentage at contest end. for future reference to those who want to side bet..everything requires a quote from me and amounts no more than 200 depending on propositioner. some bets may require odds if unusually higher than norm..etc say starting 12-0 or something similar. those types would be 50-100 and paid out or added to EOM depending on games selected or record selected

this only applies to side bets made w me

While everyone loves a good side bet... its gonna be a tough sell for you after dropping like 70% last season lol.

Im guessing you get zero takers.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by thereraise View Post

oh yea

in for the 50 as always, might do the 200 this yr too. Not sure yet

Oh, and this for me.

Im still living on the dream that I can still win this after luckboxing a 2nd place like 10 years ago lol, so this might be there year I finally fire the 200.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  21. I did better than you last year Jaybae

Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  22. In for 250, 750 pending on how many it gets. Also down for sidebets
    Add wab80 to Rail
  23. What's the payout structure in this thing?
    Add Camz to Rail
  24. try to run it like a MTT basically, believe we paid 7 spots in the main last year for 65(?) ppl. A cash will pay at least double (assuming no chop) and move up small steps at first and then be top heavy for 1-2-3 in the big contest.

200 we usually have around 20 and do something like 10%-25-65. 500 has usually 10 and we do 20-80 or thereabouts. All depends on how many ppl we have at each level.
  25. In for $50
    Add nicks to Rail
  26. Just logged in to check on OFP, as expected, we will get access to week 1 lines on Tues Aug 29.

List of ppl who have activated on OFP and/or indicated somewhere they are playing:

aupoker1
    boangtao
    Chansen321
    donk
    Eagleseye13
    Jaybone
    JoeHead
    marinersheep
    nicks
    poach99
    rackandsap
    supermat
    thereraise
    tread
    Trues
    wab
  27. 3 Weeks away from looking at REAL LINES for the first time. Already up to 20 ppl, looking like we should have a great turnout yet again.

aupoker1
    boangtao
    Chansen321
    Dan4FSU
    donk
    Eagleseye13
    FishDicks Paid 50
    Jaybone
    JoeHead
    marinersheep
    nicks
    poach99