1. Ummm me going 5-1 is way more impressive guys

Edit: oops 4-1 forgot how this contest worked
    Edited By: DONKWOOD Sep 3rd, 2017 at 04:59 AM
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  2. We should get like 1 bonus point for going 0-6.

Just think, if I would have take 5 teams who were at least 1 TD favorites and an Over, i would have crushed.

College football yall!

80 points worth of favs were the lock lol.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  3. Got through college week at 3-3. Time to start the real season.

Add marinersheep to Rail
  4. Probably the only time I'll be able to brag fam check outcha boy in 2nd place woot! Spent all of 5 minutes throwing darts and clicking buttons.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  5. I have went thru and booted all the players who were not engaged, we have 60 active players in the pool. Later today I will double check all the payment info, pay our fee on OFP, and post the "contest rewards".

It's a long season! It only takes 1 week of 6-0 to wipe out an 0-6 (and vice versa)
    Thread StarterAdd Tread to Rail
  6. What are we playing for Tread?
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by wab80 View Post

link? I can't navigate that site

I would like a link too. Decided to ditch fantasy and play survivor pools this year.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

What are we playing for Tread?

got distracted last night with the games being good, we appear to have 60-19-8, just need to finish validating and will make a video later this morning/aftn and post details.
    Edited By: Tread Sep 4th, 2017 at 01:28 PM
  9. Oh ok, I was just curious. I thought you had/were going to have it figured out by the end of the games.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail

10. Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  11. Here's the payouts, will be making a vid later this aftn with more details

EDIT, crap images dont link from my domain anymore. Will get it up in a few

raw text form

1st 1500 2650 3150
    2nd 550 700 800
    3rd 300 400
    4th 200
    5th 150
    6th 100
    Edited By: Tread Sep 4th, 2017 at 08:15 PM
  12. Thread StarterAdd Tread to Rail

Ummm me going 5-1 is way more impressive guys

Add ripomatic to Rail
  14. 2nd place fam holllllla
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  15. Whats the "v" in the right hand column for?
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  16. it identifies ppl who are playing for more than 50
  17. Oh ok. So for those people who are in more than 1, they pick just one time? If that question makes sense. I thought the different contests were separate.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  18. No, their record counts in all 3 contests. They play 6 games like everyone else.

EDIT - well you asked that question 2 different ways

Yes, they just pick one time. No, the contests arent separate.
    Edited By: Tread Sep 5th, 2017 at 03:17 AM
  19. I put in a play on the Dolphins Bucs game this morning, if they reschedule to week 11 is that just a loser for me?
    Add dank773 to Rail
  20. Tread can cancel it and you just pick a different game. Just keep track of what happens and if it's postponed just let him know.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  21. Shit I just noticed I also put in TB vs Miami. Tread helppppppp!!!!!!
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  22. Have they made a final decision on the game yet? I heard options were to move it to a neutral site this week or moving to bye week. I can't cancel it if the game is played this weekend. It is still showing available on the site, so I'm assuming the decision on what to do is still pending.

Mentioned this in the video and the note I sent last night, if you guys play these games in the path of the storm (which is fine) you have to be ready to deal with some hassle and uncertainty. But if you commit it you are locked in if the game goes this week and completes in regulation.

Another void scenario is when in-progress games are called before they are done (lightning delays and heavy storms have caused this in the past). I think Vegas will only score them if there was less than 5 min left in the game, and OFP will only score what Vegas scores. If OFP does not score the game, it is voided and you will be contacted to select something else.
  23. If the game happens somewhere else I'll still want the bet but it did seem like some people confirmed it was cancelled. And maybe reading English is difficult sometimes. We still got time so all good fam.
    Edited By: DONKWOOD Sep 6th, 2017 at 01:45 PM
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by Tread View Post

You have the voice of an angel
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail

If the game happens somewhere else I'll still want the bet but it did seem like some people confirmed it was cancelled. And maybe reading English is difficult sometimes. We still got time so all good fam.

I've read that it definitely will not be in Miami but it's not 100% yet if it is cancelled or moved to a different place
    Add supermat to Rail
  26. Ok maybe thats why I was confused
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  27. Looks like it was officially moved to week 11 now. I will try to void them from my phone but if I can't it will be tonight until I get back to my pc to do it

You have the voice of an angel

I grew up same place that Dan Patrick did, its in the water.

I got in to donk and dank plays and it was already removed by ofp. They have not sent a note out yet but apparently they already voided all plays of this game and u should be able to select something else now
  29. Ahh yes Dan Patrick. Makes perfect sense now.

Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  30. Dan is without question the best sports center anchor ever. Has his own syndicated radio and tv show now