1. Prices out on FD. Football has the money, golf and basketball are fun but let's be honest.....baseball is the only dfs sport that matters.

Here's to picking Coors on the right night, to Wab's nightly tirade on his pitcher who only went 2 1/3 and to hopefully bringing JKoblyn back on a regular basis.
    Add kiro15 to Rail
  2. Late swaps on FD. About time
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  3. WOOHHOOOOO. About damn time they got some contests up. Now just need DK and DD to get some stuff up. Fuck NBA
    Add wab80 to Rail
    Originally Posted by wab80 View Post

Fuck NBA

True Story.

I'd like to see hockey all year tho.
    Thread StarterAdd kiro15 to Rail
  5. DK's up. Lots of single, 3max and 20max.

Me likey.
    Originally Posted by kiro15 View Post

DK's up. Lots of single, 3max and 20max.

Me likey.

Ya, just saw.
    Add wab80 to Rail
  7. Thankfully the day has come.
    Add wab80 to Rail
  8. Good luck today, Wab. Decent hockey slate tonight so I'm gonna start tomorrow.

Still excited about all the capped entries DK is running.
  9. T-minus 3 hours and 25 minutes.
  10. Put up 159 in 1 of my lineups yesterday. Not a bad first day score. Dont think i get to crazy today, since i'm flying all day.
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  11. Going with one stud then pretty light on my other pitcher today.
  12. Hey guys. Does anyone know if rotogrinders simply became a ripoff by taking away 80% of their pro advice articles plus their bargain baller list and some other stuff or if it's just cuz the season is just starting and they haven't gotten around to putting that stuff up yet?

Also, WUG with pitchers? I feel like the only middle ground ($$) pitcher is Gray today. We have Keyshawn, Thor, Stars and Verlander if you wanna gamble on weather; then we have Duffy who doesn't seem like a great matchup.

I'm struggling to put together solid offenses without using Gray in EVERY single lineup. Anyone wanna throw some advice my way on how to only use one pricy pitcher without ending up with a - point pitcher like I did yesterday with Tanaka? I'm only using Kershaw once because of a) $$ and b) in gpps he's gonna be owned probably >50%.

My questions are: who are you guys using the most frequently (in the big slate that doesn't have night games because DK is stupid) besides Gray who is your bargain pitchers, and do you guys trust Duffy today?

Any advice on this would be awesome.

Fuck them for not having the night games though. Houston has the highest expected offense for, what I see, LAA has some bargain players with solid bpv, and it makes the pitching pool suck.

Thanks to anyone who will offer any advice.

I also have to fucking finish my lineups stupid early because some dumb teenagers knocked my phone I. The deep end of the pool yesterday and the rice I put it in said "fuck you get a new phone". So I'm also gonna miss the OD Met game without a device to watch it on since I'm in Marlin land.

Thanks guys!

And GL to all playing, let's make some money!!
    Add AnonymousX to Rail
  13. GL to all today.

P Kevin Gausman P 16.8 swap out
    P Clayton Kershaw P 9 25.0 swap out
    C James McCann 7 5.2 swap out
    1B Miguel Cabrera 3 9.2 swap out
    2B Ian Kinsler 1 9.0 swap out
    3B Daniel Murphy 4 9.5 swap out
    SS Stephen Drew 7 4.4 swap out
    OF Jay Bruce 6 7.9 swap out
    OF Robbie Grossman 2 7.0 swap out
    OF Trea Turner 1 11.5 swap out
  14. #LFG Can't post my lu cause I play people here h2h but got a good feeling about this afternoon. Gl all
    Add wab80 to Rail
  15. Threw together 4 lineups total on DK, all stacking 4/4 or 5/3

P - Teheran/Gray
    Leon/Benindeti/Betts/HanRam
    Schoop/Hardy/Jones/Machado

P - Gausman/Kershaw
    Reyes/Cabrera/Cespedes/Granderson/Walker
    AGonzalez/Joc Pederson/Grandal

P - Syndergaard/Gray
    Bogaerts/Bradley/Sandoval/Leon
    AGonzalez/Forsythe/Joc Pederson/Puig

P - Synderhgaard/Gausman
    Reyes/Cabrera/Cespedes/Walker
    Marte/McCutchen/Freese/Cervelli

gl all
    Add kellykip to Rail
  16. Gray killed me today!! My offenses owned. Then he gave up what, 4 or 5 runs?! (I forget, had to shut off the app).

Anyone know about rotogrinders tho? I feel so ripped off. 2 pros instead of like 6 and 2-3 other features at LEAST are gone. Definitely not worth like $130 just to read one pitcher advice article and one other one. Figures, first year I'm not mooching off a friend's account and they pull all the features that made it worth spending so much money.
    Add AnonymousX to Rail
  17. F MLB, Bring on NFL plz
    Add wab80 to Rail
  18. I've never played a single fantasy sport league/game in my life. What's the deposit bonus initially for an account. I hate how these things ruined football (along with the colts). I might just say fuck it I'm in since I'm so much better at sports than just about everybody.

I'll bring the eye test back
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  19. Wish i had the brain power to stay away from mlb..im soooo bad at it..but of course i put together a solid lineup yesterday and today so now im hooked for the whole year. Fuck me.
    Edited By: BAntares Apr 4th, 2017 at 03:34 AM
    Add BAntares to Rail
    Originally Posted by BAntares View Post

Wish i had the brain power to stay away from mlb..im soooo bad at it..but of course i put together a solid lineup yesterday and today so now im hooked for the whole year. Fuck me.

Haha. I know once I deposit I'm in for life. And it's going to eat up just about every second of my life. I'm coming in hot.
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  21. 200% more job responsibilities + 1 hour earlier timezone = not good for MLB DFS.
    Stacking Astros and Indians, taking a shot with Manaea in a couple. Feel so under prepared
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
    Originally Posted by JKoblyn View Post

200% more job responsibilities + 1 hour earlier timezone = not good for MLB DFS.
    Stacking Astros and Indians, taking a shot with Manaea in a couple. Feel so under prepared

Santana and EE both being 1B is cramping the fuck out of my style right now
    Edited By: kellykip Apr 4th, 2017 at 10:24 PM
    Add kellykip to Rail
  23. Yea that blows, I can remember at least once in the last two years really wanting to use headley and arod. Then they both went yard that night.
  24. My lineups:

Maeda
    Odorizzi
    contreras
    Goldy
    Altuve
    Villar
    Arcia
    Braun
    Broxton
    Bryant

maeda
    manaea
    Posey
    Encarnatiom
    Altuve
    Bregman
    Correa
    Beltran
    Blackmon
    Springer

Carrasco
    McCullers
    Posey
    Belt
    Altuve
    Lamb
    Crawford
    Hernandez
    Pence
    Trout

Anderson
    Shoemaker
    Posey
    Rizzo
    Altuve
    Arenado
    Nunez
    blackmon
    Cargo
    Trout

Anderson
    McCullers
    Posey
    Pujols
    Altuve
    Arenado
    Lindor
    Blackmon
    Schwarber
    Trout

Carrasco
    Maeda
    McCann
    Santana
    Cano
    Ramirez
    Lindor
    Cruz
    Cargo-lite
    schwarber

Went a little nuts today. Hate the pitching options but love the matchups offense wise.

Some cunt 12 year old knocked my phone in the pool on Sunday! Therefore, mama needs to win tonight!!

Glglgl all! Hope you guys come in 2nd to my 1st <3
    Edited By: AnonymousX Apr 4th, 2017 at 11:34 PM
    Add AnonymousX to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

Santana and EE both being 1B is cramping the fuck out of my style right now

This right here

It's like Hanley and big papi last year. Sooooo annoying!!!
    Edited By: AnonymousX Apr 4th, 2017 at 11:39 PM
    Add AnonymousX to Rail
    Originally Posted by JKoblyn View Post

200% more job responsibilities + 1 hour earlier timezone = not good for MLB DFS.

I'm not comfy with ANY pitchers tonight, but I THINK I like Shoemaker more than Manaea. Only semien has good #s vs Shoe, but, pujols, trout and cron all do vs manaea.

Pitching is such a crapshoot when it's not ace day and when the sexiest options (imo) are just coming back from injury.

Cueto and Waino are obv the biggest names but between price, matchup, and both being due for regressions I stayed away. Because of that they will prolly both throw no hitters!!
    Add AnonymousX to Rail
  27. Going Cueto/Odo with a 5 man Cle stack and Altuve, Braun, Longo.

Had a Hammel/Cueto lineup I liked but the tstorms and three zeros from Det last night are making me gun shy. Still might swap out Cueto for Hammel at the 815 lock since I got Cueto on FD.

FD is Cueto with a 4x2x2 with TB, SF and Cle.

GL all.
    Edited By: kiro15 Apr 4th, 2017 at 11:50 PM
  28. playing a couple on FD tonight. My first lineup felt way too chalky, so wanted one where I had no exposure to Posey/Pence or the Cleveland, Colorado, or Houston guys:

Cueto
    Villar/Broxton/Braun/Santana
    Rizzo/Russell/Contreras/Baez

gl all
    Add kellykip to Rail
  29. hope everyone took Santana over EE
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  30. I got 13th out of 62,745 people in the moonshot last night. Was in first until pollack (or peralta?) got a hit and sb at the end of the night :(. Got 9the in the solo shot 3rd in the flare etc. by far my biggest win to date!! Weeee!

That AZ hit/sb cost me >$1400 though.

Before yesterday I hit. Small solo shot for 1st that paid $550 so this is huge for me. I feel like when I won my first MTT. Hollller!
    Add AnonymousX to Rail