1. To Thompson or not Thompson? That is the question.
    Thread StarterAdd kiro15 to Rail
  2. Congrats, Wab!
    Originally Posted by kiro15 View Post

Congrats, Wab!

Lol. Only Judge, Sanchez
    Add wab80 to Rail
  4. Ownership aside, a winner tonight probably needs some exposure to CWS.

Ownership aside, a winner tonight probably needs some exposure to CWS.

I stand corrected, apparently Sanchez is going to have his first QS of the year.
  6. Colorado and San Fran can just go ahead and post their lineups now. thanks. Hate these day after night ones where you have zero idea who might be sitting
    Add kellykip to Rail
  7. Jesus, yes. No room for a swap now; really hate just hoping.
  8. yeah I got Desmond plugged in a slick spot, but if he's not going Ima have to scramble to shoehorn in someone in his cheap FD salary spot that I am sure i won't like very much
    Add kellykip to Rail
  9. rockies finally posted (CarGo getting the pine), but san fran still holding out - jesus the game is coming up guys.
    Edited By: kellykip Sep 20th, 2017 at 08:11 PM
    Add kellykip to Rail

Lester is fucking killing my nola/phi stack

Have royals stacks..and lester on all of them..thought i had weaver on a couple but nahhh
    Add BAntares to Rail
  11. +1 to the list of those crushed by Lester
    Add kellykip to Rail
  12. Struggling today, cannot get a good feel with any pitching combo.

I'm also unhappy about not being able to use smoak and morales.
  13. Renfroe is calling me like free tequila shots, I know I shouldn't but it just sounds too damn good.
  14. lol - been checking out early football lineups and haven't even looked to see who is starting tonight until now.

Took about 3 minutes to figure out the ultra chalk gonna come from Tampa/Baltimore and as usual vs Zimmerman, Minny/Det.

so i'm all for anyone else outside those for my GPP lineups
    Add kellykip to Rail
  15. Yea, im fading those games and i know renfroes ownership is going to be high with his lefty splits, last night and his price tag. Just don't know if I passing up that much value is right or not.

I'm also sticking with my Toronto stack, regardless of what their lu looks like outside the meat.
  16. Zimmerman is so fucking bad tho; I could definitely see a case where Minnesota feels a little pressure relief after the NYY series, NYC and the media, and their chances of catching them over, and could just relax off the flight away from all the NY tension and land in Detroit totally chill and ready to scorch a shit starter
    Add kellykip to Rail
  17. The pitching options tonight would allow you to stack their high prices too. Still feel fading thier ownership and hoping for nada is the best gpp play.
  18. it definitely is. I think in cash tho, it makes me like them best of the chalk lineups - they got a narrative I can easily buy

For GPP fade reasons, I can also buy the narrative that they are demoralized after being crushed by a team they would likely have to play again in NYC again to boot, if they even make it, and they're tired after the beatdown followed by a flight.
    Edited By: kellykip Sep 21st, 2017 at 07:41 PM
    Add kellykip to Rail
  19. Yea, I can see that. All weather reports say gonna be great hitting conditions in Detroit too.

At least it's a 7pm game so we'll know where at ownership wise.

Also, in before they put up two touchdowns and someone posts their 3x cash lu.
  20. or in after finessing my cash lineup to go Dozier/Polanco/Rosario and have my opponent have the exact fucking same 3 piece from the twins. sigh.
    Add kellykip to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

lol - been checking out early football lineups and haven't even looked to see who is starting tonight until now.

Took about 3 minutes to figure out the ultra chalk gonna come from Tampa/Baltimore and as usual vs Zimmerman, Minny/Det.

so i'm all for anyone else outside those for my GPP lineups

This might get ugly
  22. Catcher bombs fucking everywhere.
  23. Is it a bitch move to quit MLB roster this late in the season?
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  24. If you have to ask.......
  25. You'll never know
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  26. Repeat after me.....I will not play the Rays tonight.

Repeat after me.....I will not play the Rays and Royals tonight.

Add El Guapo to Rail
  28. -17 for lance lynn...not my best sp2 choice ive ever made
    Add BAntares to Rail
  29. Some really attractive pricing in Seattle tonight. Cruz is 2,900 on DK.
  30. Pomeranz and weaver taking out 40% of the field tonight.