1. Is there one yet? If so obv merge.

Jaybae wrote:

I have a draft early as fuck this year (this friday), and I have looked at absolutely nothing.

I might be going in completely blind except for a few ranking sheets.

Sending out the Bat Signal for Admiral

Post your questions, your sleepers, your duds, etc.

Prediction: that Eagles committee RB thing gets abandoned relatively early and if you're not on the RB sitting when the music stops, you gonna be pissed.

ADMIRALLLLL -
    Add kellykip to Rail
  2. When Gronk! stays healthy, and believe me, he will, Gronk! will be a top 10 fantasy player and the gap between Gronk! and TE2 is going to be yuuuge.
    Edited By: Zeppelin Aug 16th, 2017 at 05:41 AM
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  3. Will zeke's suspension be the demise of OT Midnight Madness?
    Add ericINtheX to Rail
    Originally Posted by ericINtheX View Post

Will zeke's suspension be the demise of OT Midnight Madness?

lol - Res definitely is all up in his feelings; fucking Goodell might have killed MM

If I'm not mistaken, Admiral posted a link to a good defense streaming thread on another site.
    Edited By: kellykip Aug 16th, 2017 at 05:45 AM
    Thread StarterAdd kellykip to Rail
  5. weird draft this year. Like 3.5-5 are all a bunch of meh players that could be ranked anywhere there. Personal research def needed to rank em imo

I actually dont mind going Qb or TE early, and I like what i get going QB or TE last too. There are some steep RB dropoffs for sure tho
    Add thereraise to Rail

Im trying to think of when I would be willing to take him.

Like, if im in a 10 team draft and I get a top 3 pick, i might try and grab him at the start of round 3, then scoop up mcfadden a few rounds later (assume there isnt some asshole that grabs him insanely early to be an asshole).

What you guys got on some rookies? I have a few college fans in my league, so the rookies usually go earlier than they should, but I still would like to have an idea (i barely watch college).
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  7. Yeah i think you can always gamble a bit more in a 10 team league on draft day, cause the waiver wire has just enough fat during the year that if you are above your league average in attentiveness, you can replace draft misfires relatively early in a season
  8. Mixon is the real deal, but I still think Hill gets the early week starts.

Cook is solid option a bit later, but he has been moving up so he may settle around the early mid 4th around Mixon.

McCaffery has some solid ppr value.

Zay Jones going to get all the WR1 looks in Buffalo, but is it really that many?

Lions Kenny Golladay is going to beast
    Edited By: thereraise Aug 16th, 2017 at 05:52 AM
    Add thereraise to Rail
  9. if you reach for keenan allen and he gets hurt, you have no grounds to bitch and moan about your bad luck. but he's good enough where at certain time in the draft, you really got no choice if he's sitting there.
  10. Not gonna lie, I joined an ultra high stakes fantasy league so this thread is of interest to me even if Kellykip started it.
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  11. lol

when is your draft?
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

if you reach for keenan allen and he gets hurt, you have no grounds to bitch and moan about your bad luck. but he's good enough where at certain time in the draft, you really got no choice if he's sitting there.

14 games in 2 seasons, but easy top 8 WR production when healthy. Tough spot
    Add thereraise to Rail
  13. Ive learned my lesson. That fucker has burned me too much, across too many leagues.

I hold grudges in fantasy, and hes one of them.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail

lol

when is your draft?

Tamayo has not posted a date yet. I did join a $125 league too that a friend runs, draft is Labor Day. And now that I am in I guess I will probably be in every year.

10-20 years ago I knew every skill player in the league (NBA and MLB too) and the depth charts etc. Now I know hardly anybody, don't have the time or the desire for it anymore, especially since don't play fantasy as much as I use to.
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  15. Kareem Hunt
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  16. I always procrastinate.
    It feels right.
    Add ericINtheX to Rail
  17. How would you guys rank the rookie RBs?

I feel like of the premier RBs, Howard is the most underrated, hes gonna be insane this year.

Obvious sleeper is Martavis Bryant. Who else you got?
    Add Boutros to Rail
  18. Pretty sure Camz started a FFB thread. Way to shit on him guys.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by Boutros View Post

Obvious sleeper is Martavis Bryant. Who else you got?

Hes had some sick games last year and went for heaps on our waiver wire bids.

Hes not really a sleeper anymore imo.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  20. He didn't play last year. Your typical retard in a FF league forgot he existed, hence the sleeper status. He's the 31st rated WR on ESPN rankings, should be closer to 15th. So not a huge sleeper but a great snag in the 5th round or whatever.
    Add Boutros to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

Pretty sure Camz started a FFB thread. Way to shit on him guys.

Where's syphonsoul when you need him?
    Add Camz to Rail
  22. For a late round steal, Ameer Abdulah, especially a PPR league. Last year PC (post Calvin) the Lions did something only 6 teams in history have other done. They had 5 people catch over 50 passes. Abdulah was out all year but is looking healthy and has been full contact. Riddick will get his too but I think a conservative estimate for AA is 800yds rush, 400 yds rec and 7 tds.

Golden Tate is one of only 3 receivers to catch 90+ the last 3 years. He never goes early and is always good value.

Need advice on last place punishment. My oldest league is doing it's 20th year. It started as a 32 team league with 2 divisions and is down to 10 now but we've all been there since the beginning. Wanna do something cool but no tattoos.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  23. Make them read all of Norcaljeff's posts

Oh cool, I read brutal
    Edited By: Zeppelin Aug 17th, 2017 at 08:43 AM
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  24. lol, we thought of the naked sandwich sign but that's not very original. We're shooting for public embarrassment but temporary. Hence, no tattoos.
    Add ginwilly to Rail

lol - Res definitely is all up in his feelings; fucking Goodell might have killed MM

If I'm not mistaken, Admiral posted a link to a good defense streaming thread on another site.

haha, everyone was all pissed off that I snagged Romo in the draft last year and how did that turn out for my team? Worst season ever. I need to think up a new team name and strategy. I'm always so sure in January of everything that I'll be on top of at the beginning of next season... and now I've forgotten all of it. Time to reboot.
    Add resilient to Rail
    Originally Posted by Boutros View Post

He didn't play last year. Your typical retard in a FF league forgot he existed, hence the sleeper status. He's the 31st rated WR on ESPN rankings, should be closer to 15th. So not a huge sleeper but a great snag in the 5th round or whatever.

Whatever, you know what I meant lol.

But my draft is tomorrow... ill be able to come back and give you guys some insight into what real drafts are looking like and where guys are falling.

This league is a pretty high buying. With FAAB and add/drops, its $400+ per person, but everyone is still a fucking idiot. Look forward to seeing this shitshow and posting the draft board for you guys.

Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

For a late round steal, Ameer Abdulah, especially a PPR league. Last year PC (post Calvin) the Lions did something only 6 teams in history have other done. They had 5 people catch over 50 passes. Abdulah was out all year but is looking healthy and has been full contact. Riddick will get his too but I think a conservative estimate for AA is 800yds rush, 400 yds rec and 7 tds.

Golden Tate is one of only 3 receivers to catch 90+ the last 3 years. He never goes early and is always good value.

Need advice on last place punishment. My oldest league is doing it's 20th year. It started as a 32 team league with 2 divisions and is down to 10 now but we've all been there since the beginning. Wanna do something cool but no tattoos.

Abdullah is on my grudge list.
    Edited By: Jaybone2315 Aug 17th, 2017 at 03:43 PM
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  27. Yeah I have over half the league on my do not draft list. If you drop goose eggs, if you're boom or bust, or if you're injury prone you get black listed.
    Add Boutros to Rail
  28. Those are my late round guys. I won't reach but they can be great for fillers in larger leagues. If it's a 16 team league you gotta, if it's 10 you don't.

Somebody reaches for Sammy Watkins every year.

I have a bad habit of reaching for the pre-season wonder kids.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  29. Just took Bryant at 37th overall. Gonna pair him with Ben in the 9th/10th.

shooting for the ceiling
    Add thereraise to Rail
    Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

lol, we thought of the naked sandwich sign but that's not very original. We're shooting for public embarrassment but temporary. Hence, no tattoos.

naked lemonade stand.....proceeds to the winner
    Add jetsjets1028 to Rail