1. Is it too crazy to flex Chris Thompson over Gillislee and Lynch? I have Murray and Mixon starting..benching Marshawn and Gillislee seems retarded but I'd feel like a pretty huge boob if CT puts up another 20 piece on my bench.

I'm a little unsure of starting Crabtree over Chris Hogan this week as well now that I think about it.
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  2. alch - are you looking like an underdog in your matchup or a fave? cause those guys have varying ceilings etc
    Thread StarterAdd kellykip to Rail
  3. think at least 1 Patriot should be in your lineup
    Add ericINtheX to Rail
  4. Yea I think it’s close Paki, can’t make up my mind

What you think KK, Fitz for Ingram
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  5. I think the difference in points between Fitz and Crowder is less of a fall out compared to the difference between Ingram and Stewart or Fat Rob. If TY's misses time, that leaves Allen as your RB1.

Given it's a 14 team league with your current roster, I think you improve with Ingram, so...

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

alch - are you looking like an underdog in your matchup or a fave? cause those guys have varying ceilings etc

Underdog after last night..he has jordy and I have adams..I'm benching Crabtree for sure now that I know he didn't practice yesterday
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  7. Yeah if you're benching crab, forget Gillislee, cause Hogan's volume is too low for him to hit what you need without scoring. So they are enemies. Even tho I have serious doubts about Lynch, I still find him more likely to get in the end zone than Thompson, with the OAK offensive line wanting to vindicate themselves and rally around being down a playmaker in the passing game.
    Originally Posted by heavyj80 View Post

Yea I think it’s close Paki, can’t make up my mind

What you think KK, Fitz for Ingram

If you can field a team with a chance to win this week, I think I would wait until next week for the bye to start and see who is in a tight spot. People willing to move players more when they have a need that week.

If not and you need am RB Sunday, Ingram is a decent trade. Losing a bit of fitz value but you gotta field a team that can win each week.
    Add thereraise to Rail
  9. Yeah and I always feel like Palmer is one decent hit away from missing a season, and probably at this stage of his career will struggle once he has a tiny bit of wear and tear on him from previous weeks, so I don't mind moving fitz right now to get a RB - especially in a league as deep as that. Gimme the RB
  10. Ty Montgomery not hurt as bad as expected - listed as day to day. Going to be one of those frustrating starts - he could play all game, could be dinged up early in the game next week.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  11. TY to Jroth for texting that to me as I was about to go through with the Ingram trade

Please Ty do your thing playa
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  12. .5 PPR, pick one please:

John Stewart at Pats
    Will Fuller vs Titans
    Jamison Crowder at KC
    Rob Kelley at KC

Leaning towards the Redskins guys but they are both questionable and if they both do not play I have no one to drop (bc I am not dropping them) to fill the spot last second.
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  13. obligatory trade rant post

in a .75ppr 1QB league.

It's standard positions except it's 2WR instead of 3WR...

league idiot has Brady and Rodgers so he's obv fucked at other positions.

trade just goes through...commish gives him D-hopkins for Rodgers...

Is this as absurd as i think it is?
    Add Camz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Camz View Post

obligatory trade rant post

in a .75ppr 1QB league.

It's standard positions except it's 2WR instead of 3WR...

league idiot has Brady and Rodgers so he's obv fucked at other positions.

trade just goes through...commish gives him D-hopkins for Rodgers...

Is this as absurd as i think it is?

If its a one QB league no. Hopkins value is at a season high, and while Rodgers is oobv on another level no its not.
    Add Mrfreeze53 to Rail
  15. Absurd in which way? Hopkins gets drafted higher than Rodgers.

It doesn't sound absurd at all.
    Edited By: Zeppelin Oct 1st, 2017 at 10:59 PM
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  16. lol show me a league where hopkins was drafted higher than rodgers this year.
    Edited By: Camz Oct 1st, 2017 at 11:07 PM
    Add Camz to Rail

lol show me a league where hopkins was drafted higher than rodgers this year.

It's probably a win/win for both teams, I don't think either person got fleeced. What's the problem?
    Add Admiral to Rail

lol show me a league where hopkins was drafted higher than rodgers this year.

Close enough.

Edited By: Jaybone2315 Oct 1st, 2017 at 11:11 PM
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  19. seemed pretty lopsided at face value to me...but as ive thought about it a little more and read ya'lls post i can see how it's not as bad as i first thought. Looks like hopkins will be back on track with watson at QB
    Add Camz to Rail
  20. haha damn. maybe i' tripping a little bit. only standard draft i did this year was a 2QB so i guess the QB values in my head are based off of that.
    Add Camz to Rail
  21. I checked my 3 1QB leagues and Hopkins was taken 6 and 12 picks ahead of Rodgers and in the third league someone took Rodgers with the 18th pick (routinely one of the bottom players in the league) and Hopkins was taken 6 picks later.
    Add Admiral to Rail
  22. fair enough. ya'll know more about this shit than i do; that's why i posted
    Add Camz to Rail
  23. ok, wtf is going on with Amari Cooper?
    Add OneM24 to Rail
  24. PGH bet against him.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  25. I drafted him number 14 overall. Got demarco at 11. So obv both are gonna suck this year. On the plus side, i pucked up Watson at qb, Detroit on def, and engram at TE. My aquisitions might help me win this week for 1-3.

Question for OT. Kamara and T williams(chargers) are both available. Which is better?
    Add treypear to Rail
  26. kamara
    Add ericINtheX to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

PGH bet against him.

lol aint that some shit
    Add ericINtheX to Rail
  28. yeah i think at this point, NO can't really find any reason to actually have AP take up a roster spot, when he doesn't have receiving out of the backfield skills, and there are 2 RB on the roster that are so far better than he is that a timeshare with him involved those 2 makes no sense.
  29. Who would you rather have to replace Dalvin Cook and his torn ACL? I have #1 waiver priority, so can get whoever. We start 2 RB and no flex...I have Devonta Freeman, Cook (obviously dropping), Mark Ingram, and Wendell Smallwood.

.5 PPR; 5 pt bonus for 100+ rushing or receiving; 6 pt TDs.

Latavius Murray--would be obvious choice to fill Cook's role...but he sucks and isn't behind the Raiders line

Alvin Kamara--like KK said...should see his snap count continue to climb

Giovani Bernard--Mixon will probably still take over this backfield...but Bernard has looked good

Duke Johnson--getting a lot of looks in the passing game...has vultured a few TDs on ground late

Andre Ellington...Elijah McGuire...D'Onta Foreman.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  30. if it were a full point PPR I'd prolly say Kamara without a lot of extra analysis.

Murray is gonna get carries, but like you said he just isn't any good, and that line is pretty meh.

gotta think this one over