1. Im in a 10 team keeper league.

My team sucks. Im 0-4 right now.

Someone just offered me David Johnson for Freeman.

Do I pack it and and start to rebuild for next year already? Also, here is another little caveat. We only have two keepers, and youre not allowed to keep 2 RBs. The guy who has David Johnson also has LeVeon Bell. So he wont be able to keep both of them. Due to tanking issues last year, there is now a lottery between the four teams who dont make the playoffs. So I cant guarantee the #1 pick. But, if I were to get the number 1 pick, I would end up with Freeman, and Bell/Johnson.

Thoughts?
    Edited By: Jaybone2315 2 Weeks Ago at 02:43 AM
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Im in a 10 team keeper league.

My team sucks. Im 0-4 right now.

Someone just offered me David Johnson for Freeman.

Do I pack it and and start to rebuild for next year already? Also, here is another little caveat. We only have two keepers, and youre not allowed to keep 2 RBs. The guy who has David Johnson also has LeVeon Bell. So he wont be able to keep both of them. Due to tanking issues last year, there is now a lottery between the four teams who dont make the playoffs. So I cant guarantee the #1 pick. But, if I were to get the number 1 pick, I would end up with Freeman, and Bell/Johnson.

Thoughts?

Feel like u could squeeze more out of him
    Add Mrfreeze53 to Rail
  3. Why can't you keep Freeman and then pick up Bell/Johnson next year anyway?
    Add OneM24 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mrfreeze53 View Post

Feel like u could squeeze more out of him

I was thinking this too. Obv just cant take the first offer. We also trade draft picks, and I think I can add something in there.

Originally Posted by OneM24 View Post

Why can't you keep Freeman and then pick up Bell/Johnson next year anyway?

Cause we are doing a draft lottery. Bell/Johnson will obv go #1, but I cant guarantee I get the #1 picks. So If I kept Freeman, I would have to gamble on getting the #1 draft spot.
    Edited By: Jaybone2315 2 Weeks Ago at 02:50 AM
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by heavyj80 View Post

.5 PPR, pick one please:

John Stewart at Pats
    Will Fuller vs Titans
    Jamison Crowder at KC
    Rob Kelley at KC

Leaning towards the Redskins guys but they are both questionable and if they both do not play I have no one to drop (bc I am not dropping them) to fill the spot last second.

I ended up dropping Fuller at 12:50 (lol) and picked up Doctson so I could have a back up in case Kelley and Crowder were out. It’s iight we looking solid for the win this week.

The good news is that I have Dak and Deshaun so I got two top 10 qbs now. We all think Deshaun is a legit top 10 ish fantasy qb right, I’m planning on flipping Dak for a wr/rb. In prelim talks for my dude Diggs.
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  6. Watson should be the #1 player in fantasy from this day forward and the most common player on championship teams, imo (pats self on back for the pick up)
    Edited By: Zeppelin 2 Weeks Ago at 04:01 AM
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  7. The Chris Carson Era was short lived lol.

So far this year I’ve lost DJ, Cook, and Carson to severe injuries.

Not my year :( O well fantasy b ball just round the corner!
    Edited By: slizza420 2 Weeks Ago at 04:50 AM
    Add slizza420 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post

Watson should be the #1 player in fantasy from this day forward and the most common player on championship teams, imo (pats self on back for the pick up)

I really hope your right (as I pat my back)

I just hope Cam keeps it up. But he did play a horrible defense and a horrid team this week (double pat)
    Edited By: Earlybird893 2 Weeks Ago at 04:52 AM
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
    Originally Posted by slizza420 View Post

The Chris Carson Era was short lived lol.

So far this year I’ve lost DJ, Cook, and Carson to severe injuries.

Not my year :( O well fantasy b ball just round the corner!

DJ loss is brutal cause can't really recover from losing the #1 overall pick in week 1. Cook hurts a lot too. Carson wasn't anything but a replacement pickup who was going to have very debatable results as it is, so not gonna let anyone cry on that one sorry
    Thread StarterAdd kellykip to Rail
  10. Will be interested to see how the Seattle backfield shakes out...it's a raging dumpster fire anyway. I'm sure it'll be a 4-headed attack of Lacy, Rawls, Prosise, and McKissic now. McKissic is interesting because of the mismatches he can create.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  11. Probably can't ever eat off that backfield. Obv the answer isn't Lacy. prolly not Rawls either considering they don't even wanna activate him these days.
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

DJ loss is brutal cause can't really recover from losing the #1 overall pick in week 1. Cook hurts a lot too. Carson wasn't anything but a replacement pickup who was going to have very debatable results as it is, so not gonna let anyone cry on that one sorry

According to slizza, Carson is the best RB in NFL history.
    Add Boutros to Rail
  13. I can certainly see why based on his body of work. he almost made it through 2 entire games as the #1 back
  14. He never deserved to be on my squad in the first place. Good riddance.
    Add Boutros to Rail
  15. Slizza is like the oily dudes in the men's warehouse suit that got the winner and O/U of the Monday night game for you, free of charge. he's Wayne Root
  16. 10 team, 2 qb league and I currently have brady, stafford, and luck on my bench. We can only carry 3qbs max. Should I drop luck for Watson??? Or hope luck comes back and rotate him with Stafford based in matchups?
    Edited By: KB128 2 Weeks Ago at 09:52 PM
    Add KB128 to Rail
  17. People have three qbs and Watson is available?
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail
  18. Why in the fuck would you even consider holding onto Luck? Even if he does come back this year all it takes is one good sack slamming his bum shoulder into the ground and he’s back on the sidelines. In my league I looked for Watson and he was available lmao. 2QB league too. Now I just got a Yahoo pop up saying Carr is out holy shit what timing.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  19. Carr has a fracture in his back and out 2-6 weeks
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  20. Yeah im smoked. These guys in my 1QB have had taken like all the QBs.

Best available on the wire is Geoff. Guess he will work.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  21. yeah he's been outplaying Carr anyway tbh lol

also, Dallas is really good at preventing outside receivers from making big plays (saw last week where JJ Nelson etc. were all stoned and Fitz ate well in the slot, and again yesterday), so Goefef will have better numbers games when matchups are less conducive to running a ton and not putting it up outside. Their coach seems real comfortable with adjusting to attack opponent weakness
    Edited By: kellykip 2 Weeks Ago at 11:56 PM
  22. We have Dak and Watson, we good moving Dak for a skill position player and starting Watson every week ?
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  23. Yeah I think so. Dak's upside isn't huge anyway.
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Yeah im smoked. These guys in my 1QB have had taken like all the QBs.

Best available on the wire is Geoff. Guess he will work.

I dropped Carr at 11:50 am yesterday and picked up Goff. Solid 22pts from him
    Add Camz to Rail
  25. In $10 OT League my opponent this week started Brees and had Newton and Dak on the bench. I don't understand using a 5th 9th and 12th round pick on QBs in a 1 QB league draft.
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
    Originally Posted by Boutros View Post

According to slizza, Carson is the best RB in NFL history.

I liked Carson he was a hard nosed runner that played with a chip on his shoulder (after being a 7th round pick). His teammates liked him, he was a hard worker in the weight room. Who knows now if he’ll ever even play another NFL snap (no pun intended)
    Add slizza420 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Camz View Post

I dropped Carr at 11:50 am yesterday and picked up Goff. Solid 22pts from him

Im gonna try to pick up Eli and Goff.

Should be able to manage a solid stream out of those two.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post

In $10 OT League my opponent this week started Brees and had Newton and Dak on the bench. I don't understand using a 5th 9th and 12th round pick on QBs in a 1 QB league draft.

He also had a D/ST score 10 points on his bench...had no D/ST in his lineup...and lost the matchup by 5.

Add JRoth15 to Rail
  29. Auction wire. I have $84 left of $100 starting stack.

How much do I punt on Latavius?

I have Gurley Mixon Allen.
    Add hostile to Rail
    Originally Posted by hostile View Post

Auction wire. I have $84 left of $100 starting stack.

How much do I punt on Latavius?

I have Gurley Mixon Allen.

Not very much he's not that good
    Add Mrfreeze53 to Rail