Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

He also had a D/ST score 10 points on his bench...had no D/ST in his lineup...and lost the matchup by 5.

True, but in this league, you take wins where you can get 'em. 4-0 is 4-0!

How the hell do you have 68 more points than the next team!?
    Edited By: Zeppelin Oct 4th, 2017 at 03:18 AM
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  2. lol.

My QBs are Dak, Rivers, Kizer, and Watson.

Traded a guy who had Glennon and Mccown and Bradford

Watson and Fuller for OBJ.

People are upset.
    Add Boutros to Rail
  3. What do we think about Doug Martin this week? Projections have him at 10 and jackjizz down to like 3 so it seems they think he's starting but still a scary call.
    Add Boutros to Rail
    Originally Posted by Boutros View Post

holy shit - never fail to be amazed at the increasingly retarded trades I see people agree to.

There's no money left in FFB; everyone's solid...
    Thread StarterAdd kellykip to Rail
  5. Humphries tonight vs NE (54)
    Jaron Brown @ Philly (46)
    Robbie Andersen @ Clev (39)
    -Could go ASJ and rock double tight

.5ppr PICK 1

Add B_O_K_E to Rail
  6. Gronk is not playing. Glad I saw that on Twitter.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

holy shit - never fail to be amazed at the increasingly retarded trades I see people agree to.

There's no money left in FFB; everyone's solid...

Lol I am happy about it obv. But if you saw his team (autodrafted), he's downgrading OBJ to Tate and upgrading Mccown to Watson. I feel like his team will score more points now or at least it won't be nearly as bad as it seems. 2 QB league, he had glennon/mccown and I think glassford on his bench.
    Edited By: Boutros Oct 6th, 2017 at 06:23 AM
    Add Boutros to Rail
  8. ****ATTENTION FUCKTARDS*******

I'm in a bind and need some help, any input would be appreciated.

I have Pryor on bye and Adams is still concussed and I'm weak af at WR so I need to make a desperate play here. The available WR's on the wire are:

John Brown
    Jaron Brown
    Cooper Kupp
    Robby Anderson
    Aldrick Robinson
    Cole Beasley
    G. Allison

All these guys suck obv but I'm looking at Beasley and Allison....feel like this game is a shootout and both guys get some looks. Which is a better smelling shit sandwich?
    Edited By: Boutros Oct 6th, 2017 at 06:28 AM
    Add Boutros to Rail
  9. jaron browns been getting a ton of targets recently
    Add Camz to Rail
  10. I dont have anything to add other than the guy im playing this week didnt have service while he was at work, so he never knew gronk was out so he got a big fat zero against me this week.

Solid start.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  11. Ahh Fantasy Football all skill playing three different teams with Gostkowski why do people not like not having kickers?
    Add Mrfreeze53 to Rail
  12. did my draft obliterated w my2chis in vegas, sometimes auto picking sometimes actually picking. i've avg'd over 125 pts a week and am 4-0..my bench is watkins, trubisky, pryor, bryant (Kicker). had to add K for this week so can cut him once waiver goes through. i assume cutting the kicker replacement next..

had carson now IR..other Rbs are anderson, murray, lacy..it's a 2qb league and both my qbs are on byes week 8..hence adding trubisky this week.. so my question..

who the fuck do i add as my 2nd QB for the bye week? trying to think ahead..McCown or Cutler are my choices..do i wait til week prior or add Cutler/McCown now? can't have a zero..they also play each other that week..

team starters are:

brady
    Roth
    Anderson
    Murray
    Dez
    Green
    Parker
    Walker
    Pitt def
    Bryant
    Add eagleseye13 to Rail

Lol I am happy about it obv. But if you saw his team (autodrafted), he's downgrading OBJ to Tate and upgrading Mccown to Watson. I feel like his team will score more points now or at least it won't be nearly as bad as it seems. 2 QB league, he had glennon/mccown and I think glassford on his bench.

i can see how he needed to make a move, but it sounds to me like he didn't shop for better offers. You put OBJ on the market and it should be a guaranteed 'bidding war' of some sort.
    Thread StarterAdd kellykip to Rail
  14. great game from doug, he's by far the best pure runner on that team and arguably a top 5 talent in the league. What concerns me though is how the bucs have 0 faith or desire to have him in the game in passing situations. Can he not catch?
    Add Boutros to Rail

arguably a top 5 talent in the league.

Wellwerewaiting.gif
    Add Ozzie to Rail
    Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post

Wellwerewaiting.gif

I was talking about pure running. Not the whole package of catching, blocking, etc. They aren't my words, that's what Greg Cosell said. He's a douche but his job for 30 years is to literally watch film...he prob knows what he's talking about.
    Add Boutros to Rail
  17. Have to play Gates against giants over Bennett v cowboys, right? My TE play has been shit this year
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  18. i started cameron brate over bennett... kinda hated it at the time and all the way till about 57 minutes into the game. i dont know about gates. im not sure why theyre force feeding him over henry. dude is slow as fuck. if he caught the pass oj howard ran for a score against the giants, he would have been tackled after 5 yards. id put bennett over gates but bennet has consistently disappointed even in better matchups...
    Add Ozzie to Rail
  19. Is Jordy Nelson and Marshawn Lynch for Le'Veon Bell a slam dunk?

I only need to start 2 WRs and I have Keenan Allen and Devante Parker... Zeke/Leveon would be a sick stack at RB every week and I have Dion Lewius to flex, plus either Cameron Brate or Jordan Reed.
    Edited By: Nickc011 Oct 7th, 2017 at 08:29 PM

Add Nickc011 to Rail
  20. Yes
    Add suitedaces1012 to Rail

great game from doug, he's by far the best pure runner on that team and arguably a top 5 talent in the league. What concerns me though is how the bucs have 0 faith or desire to have him in the game in passing situations. Can he not catch?

More like he can't block.
    Add Mrfreeze53 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Earlybird893 View Post

Have to play Gates against giants over Bennett v cowboys, right? My TE play has been shit this year

I’d consider streaming Rastafarian-Jenkins this week if he’s available on ur wire.

Bennett might be a good play too. Obv Gates is TD or bust at this point
    Add slizza420 to Rail
  23. Convince me to start Big Ben over Stafford in the OT 2QB league. Other QB is Watson.
    Edited By: DONKWOOD Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:54 AM
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  24. Damn I’m debating between startin Gallman or Aaron Jones.

Think I’m gonna end up going with Jones, Giants haven’t had a reliable RB since Tiki Barber. Gotta figure the Chargers are gonna be fired up, they need a win like a fat kid needs cake.
    Add slizza420 to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

Convince me to start Big Ben over Stafford in the OT 2QB league. Other QB is Watson.

BiG Ben is usually always a good start @ home. I’d almost never start him on the road though.

He should be solid this week at home but J-ville def has a solid D.

Watson has a tough matchup but wow he sure was impressive last week. That one TD he threw was a thing of pure beauty. Back shoulder throw dropped in there with such timing and accuracy. He’s the real deal he can sure spin it!
    Edited By: slizza420 Oct 8th, 2017 at 06:13 PM
    Add slizza420 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

I dont have anything to add other than the guy im playing this week didnt have service while he was at work, so he never knew gronk was out so he got a big fat zero against me this week.

Solid start.

I was at a wedding and had no idea Gronk was more than his usual questionable. I also have Austin Sefarian-Jenkins on the bench in this league, and he's got a great matchup.

Basically, fire up ASJ in DFS.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  27. I had Gronk in my lineup too

Maclin or Crabtree? 0.5 ppr
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
    Originally Posted by slizza420 View Post

BiG Ben is usually always a good start @ home. I’d almost never start him on the road though.

He should be solid this week at home but J-ville def has a solid D.

Watson has a tough matchup but wow he sure was impressive last week. That one TD he threw was a thing of pure beauty. Back shoulder throw dropped in there with such timing and accuracy. He’s the real deal he can sure spin it!

Welp
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post

I had Gronk in my lineup too

Maclin or Crabtree? 0.5 ppr

Know it’s late but this is always Crabtree.
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail

lol.

My QBs are Dak, Rivers, Kizer, and Watson.

Traded a guy who had Glennon and Mccown and Bradford

People are upset.

You had a good run
    Add Ozzie to Rail