Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Zordon 3 ROT 0
    Add rebelfd to Rail
    Originally Posted by Neeek View Post

Its not "logic," its a conclusion supported by the available evidence. The evidence suggests that having a gun in the home is more likely to result in suicide or injury than a successful defense against a violent intruder/would-be murderer. Just because somebody with a gun feels safer because they can shoot someone else doesn't suddenly mean their "logic" supports real-world results. Research and date are better at drawing accurate conclusions than what a bunch of yokels think.

Its true that one cannot directly apply population-based research and statistics to a given individual. Hence the recognition that its not crazy illogical for someone to decide to own a gun, despite the evidence. That doesn't mean we have to ignore the evidence or act like its not true. Every cancer patient hopes the statistics don't "apply" to them, every gun owner is free to do the same. They are still both unlikely to be on the points of the bell curve.

Some of ya'll need to read a book or two on research methods and biostatistics.

^whole lotta nothin
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

^whole lotta nothin

You can do better than this

Neeek is smarter than you

#accept
    Edited By: Earlybird893 1 Week Ago at 03:08 AM
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
    Originally Posted by coolhandkev View Post

i know, I've seen him in concert see above I'm as shocked as you that I never realized it was him in the gif

CHK gonna Donk
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

CHK gonna Donk

That's just downright mean
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Aaron_Hacker View Post

So you want to give me ISIS and you get the field? What odds are you laying me?

read your posts.. why would I give you odds? what odds are you giving me?
    Add truesyalose to Rail
    Originally Posted by Earlybird893 View Post

#accept

It's been proven that you are less likely to be harmed by a gun when a gun isn't present. That's proof of something...
    Add ginwilly to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

CHK gonna Donk

Add coolhandkev to Rail
  9. Lol! A few weeks ago I realized Littlefinger was in The Wire then other characters were too and I was literally mind blown.
    Edited By: DONKWOOD 1 Week Ago at 03:23 AM
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

It's been proven that you are less likely to be harmed by a gun when a gun isn't present. That's proof of something...

Lol.

You're better than this too

But, haha

Guess entire product is declined here..used to think you all were smarter than average
    Edited By: Earlybird893 1 Week Ago at 03:35 AM
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  11. It's a weekend type snarkiness, apologies.

I see a serious gun problem (people) in this country, I just don't see it being addressed. We worry about the sensationalism and the "scary" guns that account for only a small percentage of the problems.

Imagine how many people would have died if he chose to drive a truck through that crowd, or set off a bomb made from home depot items, would have taken less time too. We get emotional over events like this and stop using logic.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  12. when did this become cecil the lion thread?
    Add kowboy8686 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

If youre a gungho team Trump member... do you really want this guy to be connected to ISIS?

Isnt his whole deal that he was gonna crush ISIS?

Trump so absurd hes converting old american white guys to ISIS?

That cant be good for team winning

I think your analysis is wrong on this issue. Trump ran as the guy who was most concerned about ISIS. He was opposed to letting in refugees, and he opposed the idea that ISIS is the JV team.

A lot has transpired since Obama made that remark, but there is still the Ben Affleck ideology in the liberal party that Isis couldn't fill a Double A baseball stadium and is mainly used as an excuse for islamophobia.

Only the most ardent critics of trump would argue that he should have protected the country from a person that nobody knew had terrorist ties (if he does turn out to have an ISIS link). I mean is the government suppose to interrogate every single individual to test for terrorist ties?

From the news reports I've been reading, ISIS is losing ground in every region they exist in the Middle East. Even if you don't want to give trump credit for that, it is progress.

I really don't see how anybody could blame trump for not stopping a person who provided no indication they would do something like this. I think the fact that somebody so unlikely to have terrorist ties became a terrorist only strengthens Trump's argument about how vigilant we need to be. This is of course assuming we find out the shooter had terrorist ties.
    Add VinnyRoo2002 to Rail
  14. I'll give vinny something...he types like sage

Everyone else just loves to build a strawman to show their intellectual superiority

You all are very smart. Satisfied?
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Earlybird893 View Post

#accept

Lol. ill stack alch up against any of you pasty whiteys.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail

I'm sayin tho

Just cause you lucid cuz don't mean you aint still dreamin.

gg bloodline, evolution says thanks for playing anyway

That's a dumb thing to care about or assign meaning to. But either way the world don't deserve my mfckn genes.

life

I'm actually pretty good at it. Haven't died yet.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
    Originally Posted by XquiziVex View Post

Lol. ill stack alch up against any of you pasty whiteys.

Ya. Have fun w that

Theres a wiki page for his schtick.

Or you can google Malcolm x wanna bes

"Angry black failure" will also get you there
    Edited By: Earlybird893 1 Week Ago at 05:24 AM
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  18. Alchemist 2020

he checks so many libtard identity politic boxes it just makes sense

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
  19. Must've hurt EB's feelings one too many times..I get it, but this is becoming unhealthy lol stop it, get some help

Or continue to be obsessive and triggered..that's still a thing too I guess
    Originally Posted by 36crazyfists View Post

Alchemist 2020

he checks so many libtard identity politic boxes it just makes sense

Wayment
  21. just when i want to be on team alchemist he throws out something so ebonics i can't understand it

#struggleisrealforwhitesupremicistnazis
    Edited By: 36crazyfists 1 Week Ago at 05:53 AM

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sage Lee View Post

Just cause you lucid cuz don't mean you aint still dreamin.

That's a dumb thing to care about or assign meaning to. But either way the world don't deserve my mfckn genes.

I'm actually pretty good at it. Haven't died yet.

When you're so smart that the function of life becomes dumb, while still remaining pretty good at life for the the time being..major goals amigo. +1 to the lucid state. I float in liquid gardens, chop down mountains with the edge of my hand etc
    Originally Posted by 36crazyfists View Post

dolphin's wife prob in on it too

ah damn, i was legit wondering why he is caping so hard for her. forgot his +1 is from that shady island
    Add kellykip to Rail

When you're so smart that the function of life becomes dumb, while still remaining pretty good at life for the the time being..major goals amigo. +1 to the lucid state. I float in liquid gardens, chop down mountains with the edge of my hand etc

ok now i gotta throw some live Jimi into the night rotation
    Add kellykip to Rail

Add ripomatic to Rail
    Originally Posted by ripomatic View Post

Help me understand this
  27. CNN doing something right. Anderson cooper just going through each person who died and giving a short profile and some comments from family etc. tearing up a bit.

Saf
    Add aupoker1 to Rail

Must've hurt EB's feelings one too many times..I get it, but this is becoming unhealthy lol stop it, get some help

Or continue to be obsessive and triggered..that's still a thing too I guess

Hope I recover
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  29. 20/20 on right now pretty interesting. Not a whole lot of new info but a whole bunch of footage, from a bunch of angles.
    Add Mrfreeze53 to Rail

That's not the function of life, it's just one of many optional functions. I got the deluxe model.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail