1. Survival and replication is optional? Ok, extinction is optional too. You're doing great.
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

Must've hurt EB's feelings one too many times..I get it, but this is becoming unhealthy lol stop it, get some help

Or continue to be obsessive and triggered..that's still a thing too I guess

Sursly tho. I get exactly where you come from.

I'll warrior w you against all comers, amigo.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
  3. what about when the race war starts?
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

If youre a gungho team Trump member... do you really want this guy to be connected to ISIS?

Isnt his whole deal that he was gonna crush ISIS?

Trump so absurd hes converting old american white guys to ISIS?

That cant be good for team winning

Not at all. Trump's whole thing was ISIS should have been crushed before they became a thing. Obama/Clinton let them grow because they were a thorn in Assad's rear end. When an organization like that becomes successful it attracts more followers. Kind of like the Patriots. It really is that simple. Crush them before they grow into something.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  5. We'll def have to sort some shit out then...but in the meantime, there's an infinite # of snowflakes to boil.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail

Survival and replication is optional? Ok, extinction is optional too. You're doing great.

Of course it's optional. Why wouldn't it be? Are you not able to make decisions? I am. Maybe you shoulda sprung for that deluxe model.

On the other hand, I wouldn't say extinction is optional; it's likely inevitable. But endings are just as important as beginnings. Even moreso, one might say. They're nothing be scared of. Pumpkin.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  7. Sage is becoming more and more readable in the <10000 word category.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sage Lee View Post

Of course it's optional. Why wouldn't it be? Are you not able to make decisions? I am. Maybe you shoulda sprung for that deluxe model.

On the other hand, I wouldn't say extinction is optional; it's likely inevitable. But endings are just as important as beginnings. Even moreso, one might say. They're nothing be scared of. Pumpkin.

We can decide ways not to become extinct though. There's been lots of abstinent subcultures throughout history, they no longer exist.
    Add VinnyRoo2002 to Rail
    Originally Posted by XquiziVex View Post

Sage is becoming more and more readable in the <10000 word category.

You're welcome lol
    Originally Posted by XquiziVex View Post

Sage is becoming more and more readable in the <10000 word category.

Is it safe to take him off ignore?
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sage Lee View Post

Nice argreement lol

I get the feeling you'd rather not play, and it isn't due to courage
    Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

kev, are you sure it wasn't a ninja turtle??

stop making me hungry
    Edited By: Hughes4 Oct 7th, 2017 at 11:30 AM
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by kowboy8686 View Post

when did this become cecil the lion thread?

Cecil was a local favorite
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  14. Shooter took multiple trips to the Middle East over the last 6 months. Imagine my fucking shock.

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
  15. Add Hughes4 to Rail

Must've hurt EB's feelings one too many times..I get it, but this is becoming unhealthy lol stop it, get some help

Or continue to be obsessive and triggered..that's still a thing too I guess

There's a clinical term for it effeminate white guilt.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  17. Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

It's a weekend type snarkiness, apologies.

I see a serious gun problem (people) in this country, I just don't see it being addressed. We worry about the sensationalism and the "scary" guns that account for only a small percentage of the problems.

Imagine how many people would have died if he chose to drive a truck through that crowd, or set off a bomb made from home depot items, would have taken less time too. We get emotional over events like this and stop using logic.

He’s right you know
    Add s1nnr to Rail
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

what about when the race war starts?

Which is coming first, race war or holy war?
    Add s1nnr to Rail
  20. I was wondering where all the tin foil had gone. There's a major shortage right now. Can't wrap my ribs with all the cucks running around with shiny new hats.
    Add bucketorocks to Rail
    Originally Posted by rebelfd View Post

NBC news reporting a room key was used to enter the room while Paddocks car was off the property and a phone charger in the room that doesn't fit any of Paddocks phone indicating another person. Also former Trump official says there's a video where Paddock claims ISIS.

You mean this NBC report which quotes the police saying that all of the phones and chargers match up.

Oh, and that there wasn't a second person in the room.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/la...nman-s-n808431

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by s1nnr View Post

Nuclear war.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail

When you're so smart that the function of life becomes dumb, while still remaining pretty good at life for the the time being..major goals amigo. +1 to the lucid state. I float in liquid gardens, chop down mountains with the edge of my hand etc

Your mother knew..."lord, the gypsy was right"
    Add ginwilly to Rail
    Originally Posted by s1nnr View Post

Storage War
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  25. Water and Food War .... California is due for an Earthquake or a NK Nuke.
    Add DeltaDan to Rail
  26. I've been having a hard time keeping up with this cause of being busy. But has anyone, cops, hotel, FBI released footage of his moves the 3 days he was there? Or his rewards cards use to try and layout his movements and whereabouts the whole time?
    Edited By: wantagolf Oct 7th, 2017 at 04:19 PM
    Add wantagolf to Rail
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

what about when the race war starts?

I'm not riding with these crispy trannies and cishomos just to get mowed down in the street by a bunch of red neck preppers..Fold pre and look for a better spot in Africa imo

Habibi and Shylock are the ones that needs to catch these hands tho, I'm pretty cool with non-liberal White folk..they're like Enkidu to my Bilgamesh
    Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

Your mother knew..."lord, the gypsy was right"

Luckily them mountain lions found me there
    Originally Posted by wantagolf View Post

Or his rewards cards use to try and layout his movements and whereabouts the whole time?

I would find it hilarious that he would be using his rewards card. He thought he might get away with this and was planning on coming back next month for some free meals?
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  30. Cop once told me that when a story makes no sense it's usually because it isn't true