1.  
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

    Cop once told me that when a story makes no sense it's usually because it isn't true


    you needed a cop to teach you that lesson?

    I do bet cops get some funny stories from drunk people tho
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

    Cop once told me that when a story makes no sense it's usually because it isn't true


    You ever dealt with a Drunk or a Meth Head on a Road stop ?

    He is 100% correct.

    So what is your point again ??
    Add DeltaDan to Rail
  3. A cop once told me that chocolate milk comes from brown cows
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  4. I once drove home a Sargent of an Brentwood PD to his home from a bar in my car and told him that I would have his back when his wife asked where his car was so she could pick it up.

    She and I went to get her to pick it up = And I got her back - and then some repeater offenders from her while my vehicle was parked in her driveway offences later.
    Add DeltaDan to Rail
  5.  
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

    I'm not riding with these crispy trannies and cishomos just to get mowed down in the street by a bunch of red neck preppers..Fold pre and look for a better spot in Africa imo

    Habibi and Shylock are the ones that needs to catch these hands tho, I'm pretty cool with non-liberal White folk..they're like Enkidu to my Bilgamesh

    There's plenty of room on team redneck prepper. Welcome aboard!
     
    Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by DeltaDan View Post

    I once drove home a Sargent of an Brentwood PD to his home from a bar in my car and told him that I would have his back when his wife asked where his car was so she could pick it up.

    She and I went to get her to pick it up = And I got her back - and then some repeater offenders from her while my vehicle was parked in her driveway offences later.

    WTF speak English MFer
    Edited By: RichardHurtz 1 Week Ago at 04:51 PM
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by DeltaDan View Post

    You ever dealt with a Drunk or a Meth Head on a Road stop ?

    He is 100% correct.

    So what is your point again ??

    "Road stop" is a stretch but yes

    I'm aware

    Sigh
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by XquiziVex View Post

    Pardon the poor wording. How about the situation is open for interpretation.

    That's fair, imo
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  9.  
    Originally Posted by DeltaDan View Post

    I once drove home a Sargent of an Brentwood PD to his home from a bar in my car and told him that I would have his back when his wife asked where his car was so she could pick it up.

    She and I went to get her to pick it up = And I got her back - and then some repeater offenders from her while my vehicle was parked in her driveway offences later.

    You have the sentence structure of a 2nd grader who doesn't pay attention in english class.
    Add XBassX to Rail
  10. The conspiracy dolts online have been red hot. The typical claims of more people involved and gov cover up are flying around.

    Somehow these idiots think there was another shooter on the 4th and or the 12th floor yet no broken glass on those levels. How are people so dumb?
    Add xxbossmanxx to Rail
  11. Trump is president. There are a lot more dumb people than we ever knew.
     
    Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  12. No you dumb shit the original you linked the updated article and think you're now Sherlock ducking Holmes.

    In other breaking news sources say Paddock visited 2 prominent mosques in Jordan and UAE.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  13. LOL at "breaking news sources" being a couple of morons on twitter and/or psycho alt-right websites.

    You got any credible links for that one rebel?
     
    Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  14. Poor Spanky is so mad. Could care less about the deceased. Furious over Muh Narrative! Pathetic.
     
    Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by VinnyRoo2002 View Post

    We can decide ways not to become extinct though.

    Time will win. Time always wins.

     
    Originally Posted by VinnyRoo2002 View Post

    There's been lots of abstinent subcultures throughout history, they no longer exist.

    Right. So time won. Good example, thanks.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  16.  
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

    Nice argreement lol

    Don't know what this means. Who's agreeing with what now? You said: A is not optional. I argued that A is obviously optional. You said, "If A is optional, B must be optional too." I said "Nuh-uh, A is optional and B is clearly not optional."

    Soooo... wat

     
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

    I get the feeling you'd rather not play, and it isn't due to courage

    I have fears just like any man but if cowardice is apparent in any of my inactions, it isn't "not playing the game" that highlights it. It's me not playing harder outside of the rules.

    Tis true I lack the boldness that serial killers require. Some days in rare moments of weakness I suppose I might be sort of ashamed of that. But I am not at all ashamed of not being a mindless herd animal whose "sole function in life is to procreate", he said, in a robot voice. lol. That's retarded. (Hello? Attainable goal-setting store? I'd like the brain-soother special, please!)

    I should also note here though that I hate kids. Women aren't so great either tbh.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

    Breaking news:

    The black guy from Chicago likes his gun

    lol I missed this gem


    Chicago has very strict gun laws and the gun violence is a reflection as that

    "Smarter than he looks" they said lol smh
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

    lol I missed this gem

    Chicago has very strict gun laws and the gun violence is a reflection as that

    "Smarter than he looks" they said lol smh

    These numbers are ridiculous. Edit: IT doesn't say gun deaths, but I have to assume most of these homocides weren't commited with knives.

    http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides
    Edited By: midmoguy 1 Week Ago at 08:22 PM
    Add midmoguy to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by Sage Lee View Post

    Time will win. Time always wins.



    Right. So time won. Good example, thanks.

    Really? Time won in those instances because very few new people were created. Yes, time will ultimately win, but we can prolong our existence through reproduction obviously. We should go extinct due to factors outside of our control, not because we stopped reproducing.
    Add VinnyRoo2002 to Rail
  20. at least the gun debate has something to do with the shooting. wtf is this "look at me" philosophical crap.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  21.  
    Originally Posted by VinnyRoo2002 View Post

    Really? Time won in those instances because very few new people were created. Yes, time will ultimately win, but we can prolong our existence through reproduction obviously. We should go extinct due to factors outside of our control, not because we stopped reproducing.

    To be clear, all you're doing is agreeing with me and then pretending to argue with things I didn't say or imply. (For instance, how do you infer that just because one man chooses not to reproduce, the human race is somehow all going to follow suit? Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure population growth is doing just fine with or without me.)

    That being said, bolded is absolute gibberish.
    Edited By: Sage Lee 1 Week Ago at 08:32 PM
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

    at least the gun debate has something to do with the shooting. wtf is this "look at me" philosophical crap.

    <---- my butt
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  23. Way to be completely biased on the gun problems in Chicago. Chicago has some of the greatest black unemployment in America. The problem kids are gang banger's with no regard for one another who's only mission is to sell drugs. There's only so much turf and so many kids looking for a score.

    Add to that the fact that handguns are bought by the trunkload in suburbs (or Indiana) less than 10 miles from the problem areas and there's a gun problem even with "tough gun controls" Like no gun shops in the city, no open carry, etc.

    Kids once killed one another for Air Jordan's, now they just get caught in the crossfire. Cops are afraid to get out of the squad because their body camera or cell phone recordings might betray them and the culture of silence in the ghetto is rock solid.

    These are the facts.
    Add raisethis2 to Rail
  24.  
    Originally Posted by Sage Lee View Post

    <---- my butt

    you know what would help your serial killing boldness? buying a couple handguns.
    Edited By: Hank H1LL 1 Week Ago at 08:41 PM
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  25.  
    Originally Posted by raisethis2 View Post

    Way to be completely biased on the gun problems in Chicago. Chicago has some of the greatest black unemployment in America. The problem kids are gang banger's with no regard for one another who's only mission is to sell drugs. There's only so much turf and so many kids looking for a score.

    Add to that the fact that handguns are bought by the trunkload in suburbs (or Indiana) less than 10 miles from the problem areas and there's a gun problem even with "tough gun controls" Like no gun shops in the city, no open carry, etc.

    Kids once killed one another for Air Jordan's, now they just get caught in the crossfire. Cops are afraid to get out of the squad because their body camera or cell phone recordings might betray them and the culture of silence in the ghetto is rock solid.

    These are the facts.

    This is nothing more than fakenews cuckery.

    It's democrats and gun laws

    If the place was ran by the right and there were no gun laws there would be no murders

    LOOOOOL. Muh Indiana guns to blame
    Edited By: Earlybird893 1 Week Ago at 08:44 PM
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  26.  
    Originally Posted by Sage Lee View Post

    To be clear, all you're doing is agreeing with me and then pretending to argue with things I didn't say or imply. (For instance, how do you infer that just because one man chooses not to reproduce, the human race is somehow all going to follow suit? Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure population growth is doing just fine with or without me.)

    That being said, bolded is absolute gibberish.

    Why is it gibberish?

    You said that societies that didn't reproduce went extinct due to time. And while I guess that is technically true, their time on earth was cut shorter due to them not reproducing.
    Add VinnyRoo2002 to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by RichardHurtz View Post

    Is it safe to take him off ignore?



     
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

    I'm not riding with these crispy trannies and cishomos just to get mowed down in the street by a bunch of red neck preppers..Fold pre and look for a better spot in Africa imo

    Habibi and Shylock are the ones that needs to catch these hands tho, I'm pretty cool with non-liberal White folk..they're like Enkidu to my Bilgamesh

    lol you think they gon' like you there? ps if you set up a dictatorship lmk, I'll come with. *benevolent dictatorship ldo

     
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

    lol I missed this gem


    Chicago has very strict gun laws and the gun violence is a reflection as that

    "Smarter than he looks" they said lol smh

    <<<Taller on the radio, but yeah

     
    Originally Posted by Earlybird893 View Post

    This is nothing more than fakenews cuckery.

    It's democrats and gun laws

    If the place was ran by the right and there were no gun laws there would be no murders

    LOOOOOL. Muh Indiana guns to blame


    does it seem odd to you that the p[laces with the harshest gun laws have the most gun violence?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  28.  
    Originally Posted by raisethis2 View Post

    Way to be completely biased on the gun problems in Chicago. Chicago has some of the greatest black unemployment in America. The problem kids are gang banger's with no regard for one another who's only mission is to sell drugs. There's only so much turf and so many kids looking for a score.

    Add to that the fact that handguns are bought by the trunkload in suburbs (or Indiana) less than 10 miles from the problem areas and there's a gun problem even with "tough gun controls" Like no gun shops in the city, no open carry, etc.

    Kids once killed one another for Air Jordan's, now they just get caught in the crossfire. Cops are afraid to get out of the squad because their body camera or cell phone recordings might betray them and the culture of silence in the ghetto is rock solid.

    These are the facts.

    There are pockets of high unemployment all over the country. There are gangs all over the country. Handguns are readily available all over the country. The leadership in Chicago is a fail.

    NYC police used to be a criminal organization and had the highest crime rates. An effort to clean up the force, then the neighborhoods have brought those numbers down significantly. LA started using gang leaders as liasons between police and gangs, crime is dropping. Detroit arrested the crooked mayor, crime is dropping.

    Chicago has been a bastion for corruption for 100 years. We found out prohibition didn't work, then forgot that lesson.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  29. In on page 69
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  30. rtt: nra comes out and says they're open to regs on bumps, cnn calls them disingenuous and it's a "ploy." JFC


    guy would have killed way more if he aimed, or had a 50 cal. ps I know people with 50 calS, IT ISN'T HARD TO SHOOT DOWN (fuck capslock) a plane, or murder a shit-ton of people. Folks see these mass shootings as the end of times, but in reality they are very rare, and could be way more prevalent. If you dgaf, it ain't hard to mass murder ffs
    Add norcaljeff to Rail