Originally Posted by Willywoo View Post

lol They make their burgers with the onions fried right into the burger meat. First time my wife ate there, she ordered with no onion. The girl behind the counter yells out the order. "One burger commie style!" I'm thinking they know a patriot when they see one.

Don't quote me on this bc I'm not 100%, but I think China and India both produce more onions than America by a huge margin. Those better be American onions if they're gonna make accusations like that for ordering no onions. If they are American onions there shouldn't be an option to order a burger without them.

"No onions please."

"You need to leave. Seriously, get out. Go home and pack your bags. There's a place in Canada for people who disrespect American onions. Soldiers died so you could eat these onions."

"Ok, ok, I'll have the onions."

"God bless you and this country."
    Edited By: Realbigfish4 Oct 3rd, 2017 at 02:28 AM
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

Wow. Your analogy is a complete failure.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

lol. "it's just common sense." -OT

wrong, wrong, wrong.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

Yes!! It's just like that!!

Well, this one might be more accurate.
    Edited By: ginwilly Oct 3rd, 2017 at 02:31 AM
    Reason: picture of white guy stabbing black guy with flag not showing up, but it was perfect
    Add ginwilly to Rail

Wow. Your analogy is a complete failure.

Because lunch counter protesters are being respectful? I wonder if there are pictures out there that can shed a light on how respectful the locals thought they were being?

Also, isn't the act of defying a law, in this case a law prohibiting blacks from sitting at a lunch counter, the text book definition of disrespect? How can you be respectful of a law and yet break the rules?
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  6. Depends on what your definition of respect is.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  7. Marcus Peters is the only dumb shit to sit . Then he gets burned for a TD. LOLz
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail

wrong, wrong, wrong.

Dilly Dilly!
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail

You edited. I liked your first response better. I thought you understood. While there is some variation in the meaning of many words. Respect is probably not one that has a definition that changes all that much. I don't have and never had any problem understanding when I was showing respect for something or not. It is a relatively simple concept and when I feel wronged and I disrespect what ever treated me badly, I disrespect it intentionally, I don't disrespect it and then claim it isn't disrespectful because I am right. I think you confuse showing respect or not with your understanding of what deserves respect. In life we often times show respect for something or someone who we don't believe deserves it. I think that is in a large part what makes our society civil as opposed to being a bunch of easily offended and self absorbed pussy whiners. People now think if they get offended it gives them the right to silence someone, hit them in the face, or even kill them. It is uncivilized and sometimes you just bite your tongue and move on and sometimes you get motivated to change something, but in an orderly and respectful way. I think you are really saying that being disrespectful is okay when you think you are right. I think that view lacks civility.

Yeah this is retarded. Civility is a direct effect of humans being easily offended and self absorbed pussy whiners. And also that's exactly what's driving your misguided nonsense about there being some sort of objective respect protocols that align with what you believe respect should entail.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

holy. shit.

Yes. This is the actual correct answer.
    Add watson5j to Rail
    Originally Posted by Realbigfish4 View Post

Don't quote me on this bc I'm not 100%, but I think China and India both produce more onions than America by a huge margin. Those better be American onions if they're gonna make accusations like that for ordering no onions. If they are American onions there shouldn't be an option to order a burger without them.

"No onions please."

"You need to leave. Seriously, get out. Go home and pack your bags. There's a place in Canada for people who disrespect American onions. Soldiers died so you could eat these onions."

"Ok, ok, I'll have the onions."

"God bless you and this country."

Do you even onion
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
    Originally Posted by RichardHurtz View Post

Do you even onion

I don't go raw and don't see why anyone would, that shit spreads disease and can lead to unwanted kids. But yes, I onion hard.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  13. was playing poker all night. wife could not figure out why i insisted on having the game on two TVs upstairs when i had it on downstairs. she's still confused. i told her we are taking a knee.
    Add killingbird to Rail
  14. Awesome waking up to a couple posts on FB saying they can end their "boycott" bc only one player sat last night and they "won." Gave me a good laughing considering we're still gonna see more players kneeling now than we saw before Trump went full retard on twitter. Amazing watching him convinced his base to be mad about something that had been happening for a year so they could claim victory when the net outcome looks like more players kneeling than originally.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  15. Really rooting for the Raiders to sign Kaep now that Carr wenr down. Do they even have a back up to EJ Manual?
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  16. Conner cook
    Add treypear to Rail

Awesome waking up to a couple posts on FB saying they can end their "boycott" bc only one player sat last night and they "won." Gave me a good laughing considering we're still gonna see more players kneeling now than we saw before Trump went full retard on twitter. Amazing watching him convinced his base to be mad about something that had been happening for a year so they could claim victory when the net outcome looks like more players kneeling than originally.

Owners have pretty much squashed this protest as trump wanted them to. On;y one moron sat last night. Peters and then he got burned for 2 touchdowns. No way in hell Kaep ever plays in this league again. Ever. I wish he would play, but just not going to haoppen.
    Edited By: RichardHurtz Oct 3rd, 2017 at 05:09 PM
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  18. If you talk about the kneeling thing one way or another on my fb feed, you're unfollowed immediately. This is by far the most cringeworthy news story in my entire fucking life. I hate everyone participating.
    Add Boutros to Rail
    Originally Posted by Boutros View Post

If you talk about the kneeling thing one way or another on my fb feed, you're unfollowed immediately. This is by far the most cringeworthy news story in my entire fucking life. I hate everyone participating.

It is stupid, but its fantastic trolling material.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  20. Hey Willy, I hear aloe vera is great for burns.
    Add MadProfesor to Rail

Owners have pretty much squashed this protest as trump wanted them to. On;y one moron sat last night. Peters and then he got burned for 2 touchdowns. No way in hell Kaep ever plays in this league again. Ever. I wish he would play, but just not going to haoppen.

How many players knelt this weekend? More than knelt the weekend before Trump went off the rails, right? Sweet win by losing. Also LOL, Kaep not playing has very little to do with his protest and everything to do with the fact he's average at best in a single system that needs to built around him. You think Peters is gonna get cut now? Come on, man.
    Edited By: Realbigfish4 Oct 3rd, 2017 at 07:00 PM
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  22. Aren't the networks just not showing it anymore?
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail

How many players knelt this weekend? More than knelt the weekend before Trump went off the rails, right? Sweet win by losing. Also LOL, Kaep not playing has very little to do with his protest and everything to do with the fact he's average at best in a single system that needs to built around him. You think Peters is gonna get cut now? Come on, man.

No he won't get cut. That's why he sits. But make no mistake it is going to cost him down the road and now. Look at what it is costing Kaep.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  24. If people think that the purpose of Trump attacking the players in the NFL was to reduce the amount of players kneeling at games then just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. The last two years you've learned completely nothing. Well done, idiots.

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail

No he won't get cut. That's why he sits. But make no mistake it is going to cost him down the road and now. Look at what it is costing Kaep.

It's not costing Kaep anything. His shit talent is what's costing him. It makes literally no sense to sign a backup who can't play in a standard pro-style offense.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Aaron_Hacker View Post

If people think that the purpose of Trump attacking the players in the NFL was to reduce the amount of players kneeling at games then just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. The last two years you've learned completely nothing. Well done, idiots.

Yeah, the point is to further divide the country and continue the riots and shit. Peace doesn't pay or win elections. Thanks Trump.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Aaron_Hacker View Post

If people think that the purpose of Trump attacking the players in the NFL was to reduce the amount of players kneeling at games then just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. The last two years you've learned completely nothing. Well done, idiots.

Seriously. This has all been a distraction. It is so simple. I can't believe people really care about this. Enough to boycott the NFL. Snowflake city. Like those people who werent gonna eat chickfila bc they dont believe in gay marriage. Who tf cares?!
    Add watson5j to Rail
    Originally Posted by watson5j View Post

Seriously. This has all been a distraction. It is so simple. I can't believe people really care about this. Enough to boycott the NFL. Snowflake city. Like those people who werent gonna eat chickfila bc they dont believe in gay marriage. Who tf cares?!

It's not a distraction, it's growing the America first populist base by exploiting these situations. Do you ever get anything right? I mean anything?

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail

It's not costing Kaep anything. His shit talent is what's costing him. It makes literally no sense to sign a backup who can't play in a standard pro-style offense.

You know not what you speak of. I forgive you my son.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail

You know not what you speak of. I forgive you my son.

Yeah, man. It's totally the protest... def couldn't be the fact that if a team ever had to turn to him they'd need to break out a completely different playbook for him to have any kind of success.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail