1. Seattle and Tennessee are two teams that he fits the style and is an upgrade over the back-ups. He's not playing because he wants starter money (last I heard, I bet he'd come down now), teams are turned off by the Tebow affect (too much drama), his girlfriend is an idiot.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
    Originally Posted by Aaron_Hacker View Post

It's not a distraction, it's growing the number of bigots by exploiting these situations. Do you ever get anything right? I mean anything?

My bad. Sorry about that. Tell me more about how you must protect your family from home invaders with AR15s...
    Add watson5j to Rail
    Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

Seattle and Tennessee are two teams that he fits the style and is an upgrade over the back-ups. He's not playing because he wants starter money (last I heard, I bet he'd come down now), teams are turned off by the Tebow affect (too much drama), his girlfriend is an idiot.

Titans just signed Brandon Weeden.

I would have thought they would have thrown Kaep a phone call. Maybe he just doesnt want to play anymore. Who knows. He never says shit on the topic. Just speculation from everyone else.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  4. Poopy isn’t really comparing Mlk types and antifa is he?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by watson5j View Post

My bad. Sorry about that. Tell me more about how you must protect your family from home invaders with AR15s...

all those years of "military service"...if you can call it that.
    Add killingbird to Rail
    Originally Posted by Realbigfish4 View Post

Yeah, man. It's totally the protest... def couldn't be the fact that if a team ever had to turn to him they'd need to break out a completely different playbook for him to have any kind of success.

WRONG!!!
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

I would have thought they would have thrown Kaep a phone call. Maybe he just doesnt want to play anymore. Who knows. He never says shit on the topic. Just speculation from everyone else.

If he ever wants to play again he's going to have to do an interview. I feel a bit sorry for him that people have done more damage to his future than he did by hi-jacking, but his silence is a major cause. The march on NFL HQ was nails in the coffin of his career.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Poopy isn’t really comparing Mlk types and antifa is he?

I can't tell but he did compare those taking a knee to the people in the 50's and 60's who famously sat at the counters risking their lives.
    Add ginwilly to Rail

Must or preferred? Either way you're still an idiot.

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
  10. The "you don't need..." argument is so authoritarian. Yeah, well, you don't need fast-food or corn-product fillers, it's killing you.
    Add ginwilly to Rail

Must or preferred? Either way you're still an idiot.

Muh poor defenseless family...I get so scared for them when I leave my garage door open at night...the boogeyman cometh for them...the 11 years in intel tells me that.
    Add watson5j to Rail
  12. watson, serious question;

Why does it matter to you how another man chooses to defend his family? My personal preferred method is a dog, should cat people get upset?
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  13. If you need my attention gin, just ask.
    Add watson5j to Rail
  14. Keep going Watson. Turn as many independent and common sense thinking people off to your liberal derp. Every time you post a conservative gets their wings. Bless your heart.

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
  15. LOL. The guy says "serious question" then asks a rhetorical question.

You're doing great.
    Add watson5j to Rail

If you need my attention gin, just ask.

I did, said your name in the post and even had question marks, not sure what else I could do.

You remind of my Dad whenever I bought something. "You don't need that". Nope, but I wanted it.
    Add ginwilly to Rail

LOL. The guy says "serious question" then asks a rhetorical question.

You're doing great.

I don't think you know what rhetorical means, do you. (hint, that one is rhetorical, the other wasn't)

You're not doing so well.
    Add ginwilly to Rail

I don't think you know what rhetorical means, do you. (hint, that one is rhetorical, the other wasn't)

You're not doing so well.

They say there are no dumb questions, only dumb people.
    Add watson5j to Rail

I did, said your name in the post and even had question marks, not sure what else I could do.

You remind of my Dad whenever I bought something. "You don't need that". Nope, but I wanted it.

Add watson5j to Rail

They say there are no dumb questions, only dumb people.

That's not true dude, even smart people can ask dumb questions, like I'm about to do here...

Would you like some help with the definition of rhetorical? (see, that's a dumb question because I know learning something is not really your thing).
    Add ginwilly to Rail

That's not true dude, even smart people can ask dumb questions, like I'm about to do here...

Would you like some help with the definition of rhetorical? (see, that's a dumb question because I know learning something is not really your thing).

You were not trying to get an answer to your question. You were trying to make a statement as if to say "it doesn't matter to you" which it does not. You knew what my answer would be and wanted to produce an effect. Please go on though...
    Add watson5j to Rail
  22. I honestly didn't know what your answer would be, but yes, you admitting that it's nunya was the effect I was hoping for, just wasn't sure.

I loved my Dad, he was my best friend, but my brother and I joke everytime one of us buys something by saying "you don't need that", or "you don't need to go there". He was old school authoritarian until the day he died. I'm just glad he didn't try to get motorcycles illegal (although I'm quite sure that would have made him happy).

I think this is the wrong thread, we should be talking about 1%ers being plantation slaves itt.
    Add ginwilly to Rail

I honestly didn't know what your answer would be, but yes, you admitting that it's nunya was the effect I was hoping for, just wasn't sure.

I loved my Dad, he was my best friend, but my brother and I joke everytime one of us buys something by saying "you don't need that", or "you don't need to go there". He was old school authoritarian until the day he died. I'm just glad he didn't try to get motorcycles illegal (although I'm quite sure that would have made him happy).

I think this is the wrong thread, we should be talking about 1%ers being plantation slaves itt.

Thank you for admitting it was rhetorical. Your dad sounds like my dad. Need vs want. What do you really need tho? Lol
    Add watson5j to Rail

I can't tell but he did compare those taking a knee to the people in the 50's and 60's who famously sat at the counters risking their lives.

I know, I giggled.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

No, I didn't. I was responding to willy's crazy rant about being respectful so I posted a picture of lunch counter protesters who were actually being respectful (sitting quietly at the counter) while disrespecting the rules. Responding to some random rant in these threads isn't the same thing as responding to OP.

Edit - although, now that you mention it, you can compare the reactions to the protesters in that people were calling for "civility" and "respect" back then too. Still, I wouldn't ever compare people who risked their lives to millionaires risking their salaries. Not an apples to apples comparison.
    Edited By: p00pymcp00perton Oct 5th, 2017 at 01:58 AM
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

No, I didn't. I was responding to willy's crazy rant about being respectful so I posted a picture of lunch counter protesters who were actually being respectful (sitting quietly at the counter) while disrespecting the rules. Responding to some random rant in these threads isn't the same thing as responding to OP.

Edit - although, now that you mention it, you can compare the reactions to the protesters in that people were calling for "civility" and "respect" back then too. Still, I wouldn't ever compare people who risked their lives to millionaires risking their salaries. Not an apples to apples comparison.

seems legit
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

Keep going Watson. Turn as many independent and common sense thinking people off to your liberal derp. Every time you post a conservative gets their wings. Bless your heart.

Perfect example of how to treat someone
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

seems legit

What, you think i'm talking about red necks in the south only? I'm talking about the willywoos of 1960. The Archie Bunker types that would never actually hit anybody and don't think they are actually racist. 60% of white America was against the MLK march on Washington. This isn't the first time white folks told black folks they don't like the way they are protesting.

http://documents.latimes.com/marchs-...rable-polling/
    Though the march is now held in high regard, Americans weren’t so sure it would be successful. Just 22% held a favorable view of the march before it began, compared with 63% who thought unfavorably.
    Edited By: p00pymcp00perton Oct 5th, 2017 at 02:27 AM
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

If he ever wants to play again he's going to have to do an interview. I feel a bit sorry for him that people have done more damage to his future than he did by hi-jacking, but his silence is a major cause. The march on NFL HQ was nails in the coffin of his career.

He HAS said he wants to play...they just dont report it or make it bigger news in the mainstream...

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/17/co...ason-interview
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

What, you think i'm talking about red necks in the south only? I'm talking about the willywoos of 1960. The Archie Bunker types that would never actually hit anybody and don't think they are actually racist. 60% of white America was against the MLK march on Washington. This isn't the first time white folks told black folks they don't like the way they are protesting.

http://documents.latimes.com/marchs-...rable-polling/
    Though the march is now held in high regard, Americans weren’t so sure it would be successful. Just 22% held a favorable view of the march before it began, compared with 63% who thought unfavorably.

huhn?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail