1. meh, nm. i forgot this is ot.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

meh, nm. i forgot this is ot.

SAF
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  3. cooker you should boycot the redskins since they arent ever any good
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  4. lol boycotting the nfl, both sides spewing their rhetoric are right and wrong. it's just a divisive measure to keep dividing america.
    Edited By: eagleseye13 1 Week Ago at 06:28 AM
    Add eagleseye13 to Rail
  5. sawed off under the bed

its christmas

3 am bang. woops
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  6. Trump has higher approval ratings now than the NFL. Players just cut their own throats and America doesn't tolerate oppressed Millionaires.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  7. Jerry Jones: Cowboys will bench any player who 'disrespects' flag

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said emphatically his players will stand for the national anthem and not disrespect the flag, and if they do, then the player or players will not play.

"If there's anything that is disrespectful to the flag, then we will not play," Jones said after the Cowboys' 35-31 loss to the Green Bay Packers. "Understand? We will not ... if we are disrespecting the flag, then we will not play. Period."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ects-flag-play

oh boy...
    Add resilient to Rail
  8. I noticed he changed it from “will be cut” to “will be benched”. I assume to avoid players taking a knee to get off of a shit team.
    Add killingbird to Rail
  9. It's a bitch there are consequences to pissing off the boss at work. Maybe the cowboys who want to kneel should go play somewhere else. After all, they are America's team. Fucking tough life these guys have and even tougher job when they are not allowed to be disrespectful and political at work.

Killingbird's people wear MAGA hats to work.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  10. Lol at having a boss.
    Add killingbird to Rail
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

Jerry Jones: Cowboys will bench any player who 'disrespects' flag

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said emphatically his players will stand for the national anthem and not disrespect the flag, and if they do, then the player or players will not play.

"If there's anything that is disrespectful to the flag, then we will not play," Jones said after the Cowboys' 35-31 loss to the Green Bay Packers. "Understand? We will not ... if we are disrespecting the flag, then we will not play. Period."

oh boy...

If you read the rest of the article, you'll see that Jerry also fell for the Pence stunt today, hook, line and sinker.
    Add mikewebb68 to Rail

Jerry Jones: Cowboys will bench any player who 'disrespects' flag

oh boy...

Trump said the entire issue could have been avoided if the NFL enforced a rule stating players must stand for the national anthem; however, that requirement is not included in the NFL's game operations manual.

He is going to get rid of federal libel law too...

Is quite sad our president reads fake news
    Edited By: Zeppelin 1 Week Ago at 03:34 AM
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  13. fell for?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by Willywoo View Post

It's a bitch there are consequences to pissing off the boss at work. Maybe the cowboys who want to kneel should go play somewhere else. After all, they are America's team. Fucking tough life these guys have and even tougher job when they are not allowed to be disrespectful and political at work.

Which Cowboys knelt or expressed interest in doing so?
    Edited By: Shaaarrrp 1 Week Ago at 03:36 AM

Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
    Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post

Which Cowboys knelt or expressed interest in doing so?

"Cowboys defensive ends Damontre Moore and David Irving raised their fists at the end of the anthem before Sunday's game against the Packers."
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
    Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post

"Cowboys defensive ends Damontre Moore and David Irving raised their fists at the end of the anthem before Sunday's game against the Packers."

So nobody did?

Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

I noticed he changed it from “will be cut” to “will be benched”. I assume to avoid players taking a knee to get off of a shit team.

Add resilient to Rail

So nobody did?

according to that article, correct
    Edited By: Zeppelin 1 Week Ago at 03:38 AM
    Add Zeppelin to Rail

So nobody did?

Add norcaljeff to Rail
  20. I would love to see Zeke and Dak kneel during the Anthem just to see Jerry explode.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail

He is going to get rid of federal libel law too...

Is quite sad our president reads fake news

yeah... don't think Jerry has to worry about the federal libel law there
    Add resilient to Rail
    Originally Posted by Willywoo View Post

It's a bitch there are consequences to pissing off the boss at work. Maybe the cowboys who want to kneel should go play somewhere else. After all, they are America's team. Fucking tough life these guys have and even tougher job when they are not allowed to be disrespectful and political at work.

LOL, Jerry would 100% change his tune if Zeke, Dak and Dez all took a knee.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

I would love to see Zeke and Dak kneel during the Anthem just to see Jerry explode.

That's not a big deal... if Dak has to get benched, we've got Kellen Moore waiting in the wings!

Not gonna happen though... Dak is pro-patriotism, and nobody's gonna stop Zeke from getting his yards.
    Add resilient to Rail

That's not a big deal... if Dak has to get benched, we've got Kellen Moore waiting in the wings!

Not gonna happen though... Dak is pro-patriotism, and nobody's gonna stop Zeke from getting his yards.

Good point. This season is over anyway.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail

I would love to see Zeke and Dak kneel during the Anthem just to see Jerry explode.

So this. Let Zeke, Dak and Dez kneel and we'll see how patriotic Jerry really is.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Realbigfish4 View Post

LOL, Jerry would 100% change his tune if Zeke, Dak and Dez all took a knee.

Real leaders would do this.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail

yeah... don't think Jerry has to worry about the federal libel law there

What?

Trump wants the NFL players to follow a rule in the rulebook that does not exist.

Trump campaigned on changing federal libel law, a law that doesn't exist

My post had nothing to do with Jerry Jones. Only what an idiot Trump is and how he constantly either makes up facts or uses terrible sources, which is inexcusable for a president.
    Edited By: Zeppelin 1 Week Ago at 03:46 AM
    Add Zeppelin to Rail

Good point. This season is over anyway.

I'm not far away from your perspective... clinging onto some thin hopes, but they exist. Tied to running the division and beating the Eagles twice.

very thin

and Kellen Moore is horrible
    Edited By: resilient 1 Week Ago at 03:51 AM
    Add resilient to Rail

What?

Trump wants the NFL players to follow a rule in the rulebook that does not exist.

Trump campaigned on changing federal libel law, a law that doesn't exist

My post had nothing to do with Jerry Jones. Only what an idiot Trump is and how he constantly either makes up facts or uses terrible sources, which is inexcusable for a president.

oh lol, I thought there was some federal law before you typed the thing about Trump enforcing.

I honestly think what Trump meant by enforcing a rule was that the NFL should create and enforce a rule. Just my guess.
    Add resilient to Rail