1. Add Camz to Rail
  2. ban schools
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  3. thoughts and prayers with those impacted by this tragedy.
    Add killingbird to Rail
  4. It’s been [ 0 ] days since the last mass shooting in the US.
     
    Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  5. At this point we might as well replace that [ 0 ] with a pic of a gaping butt hole.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  6. Allahu akbar to all those affected.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by XquiziVex View Post

    Allahu akbar to all those affected.

    To soon to discuss how a Muslim ban would've prevented this, let them grieve.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  8. we can only hope that no one does anything to try and prevent this sort of thing from happening again
    #thoughtsandprayersandnothingelse
    Add Ozzie to Rail
  9. what should we do?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  10. great
     
    Add marinersheep to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    what should we do?

    Ban guns for law abiding citizens based on the crimes of criminals
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by XquiziVex View Post

    Allahu akbar to all those affected.


    lol wp
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  13.  
    Originally Posted by XquiziVex View Post

    Allahu akbar to all those affected.

    Add whitealroker to Rail
  14. Thoughts and prayers obv.
    Add raisethis2 to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    what should we do?

    Nothing. Don't even think about doing anything. Nothing could possibly ever prevent this, that's why every other country has this problem.
    Add Ozzie to Rail
  16.  
    Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post

    Nothing. Don't even think about doing anything. Nothing could possibly ever prevent this, that's why every other country has this problem.


    good point. so what should we do?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post

    we can only hope that no one does anything to try and prevent this sort of thing from happening again
    #thoughtsandprayersandnothingelse

    Well if nothing else this proves having stricter commonsense gun safety laws won't work. CA has some of the strictest.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    good point. so what should we do?

    Well the problem would be solved if we banned and confiscated all the guns. But we can't do that cause of the constitution. But many will put forth some feel good measures that won't do anything.
    Edited By: RichardHurtz 5 Days Ago at 02:00 AM
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by raisethis2 View Post

    Thoughts and prayers obv.

    Thoughts apparently dont work. They were already in school THINKiNG
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by RichardHurtz View Post

    Well the problem would be solved if we banned and confiscated all the guns. But we can't do that cause of the constitution. But many will put forth some feel good measures that won't do anything.

    agrii

     
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

    Thoughts apparently dont work. They were already in school THINKiNG


    but not praying!!!
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  21. we all saw it coming when Obama took prayer out of schools.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  22. Lol. Donald cut and pasted a tweet after today’s shooting but forgot to change the city.

    2 hours ago...

    “May God be with the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI and Law Enforcement has arrived.“
    Add killingbird to Rail
  23. i mean they are getting kind of hard to keep up with
    Add Cooker to Rail
  24. Gimme pizza
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  25. Confirmed perv?
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  26.  
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

    Lol. Donald cut and pasted a tweet after today’s shooting but forgot to change the city.

    2 hours ago...

    “May God be with the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI and Law Enforcement has arrived.“

    lol Come on man, with all the online poker you play and you never misclicked?
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  27. Isn’t it copy and pasted?
    Edited By: URI_Stunna 5 Days Ago at 04:57 PM
    Reason: Unless he photoshopped dead bodies
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  28.  
    Originally Posted by URI_Stunna View Post

    Isn’t it copy and pasted?

    Okay so two misclicks.

    URI sucks.

    Rematch?

    We'll see what happens tonight when the Jays play a decent opponent.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  29. Hopefully they never play again. I don’t get many college sports victories. I need this one. Haha
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  30. Have we confirmed shooter was a Bernie bro? By the Sounds of it with an OOP he shouldn't have had weapons.
    Add rebelfd to Rail