1. Well the silence has lasted long enough on this one and rather then not point out the elephant in the room any longer i think it's time we bring a very serious issue to light. I'm going to do my best to point out the facts as best I can. I realize there will be some people that won't like me for even posting this but frankly, I don't care.

    Over Thanksgiving a serious amount of money went missing from Chazmental's poker accounts. Charles Kraynak claim is that his poker accounts were hacked. If you go to his blog (and this is how I stumbled upon there being an "issue") it has also been changed

    You can read his blog here: http://chazmental.blogspot.com/ EDIT: 5:33 12/9/09 THE BLOG IS NO LONGER UP

    After doing a little digging we obviously found out that Charles Kraynak no longer the holdings for Fantasy Football. In Charles Kraynak's defense, at this point in time he reached out to randers and a few of the other people he was holding for and told them he was good for it. While this is certainly noble of Charles Kraynick to make this claim, a few other people have also recently come out of the woodworks lately to say that they are owed money by Charles Kraynak

    Now I'm not here to say the account was hacked or wasn't hacked. What I am here to say is that there is a serious amount of money missing. 9,600 dollars is the figure I've been given by multiple people of OT holdings alone. My reason for posting this is that I think we may end having some other people that may have money being held or may have money that is owed. I think the only way we can more clarity on this issue is to get out into the open exactly how much money is owed.

    I know there are a fair amount of other people that have information to contribute to this thread I know for a fact that information I've heard regarding Wretchy might be the most damning of all. So I think it's time we get this out in the open and start to find out what's really going on here.

    Current Leagues We Know He Held for:

    <SPAN class=Apple-style-span>Webes-600 350 to brian36lefty, 150 to KoJacksFull, 100 to dippydough
    Leets(1)-1200- 750 to jfiiue4, 300 to Leet8s, 150 to XXEdPXX
    Leets(2)-1000- 650 to DPottz, 250 to Leet8s, 100 to jfiiue4
    StevieG-300
    Randers- 3600 1525 to PWKLBC, 1075 to CMoney, 225 to Nickel Nine, 200 to Leet8s, 125 to I Shit Trains, 225 to Randers, 125 to Kamiah Court Angels, 100 to VJPConst1
    Cmoney-600- 600 to Hinderatz
    ChipChrippler-600- 300 to DubZX, 150 to Leet8s, 150 to Pigalet
    Yulivin-900 500 to Luho, 200 to Jaybone 200 to ntanygd90</SPAN>

    Ibizas (sp?)- 60- Still going but likely lost by Gilbert Arenas in a poker game
    Some posts of note in going back through the thread. Please note I'm going to obstain from using Cliff Notes as I don't want to misconstrue anyone else's words. please note i'm using threaded view for the purposes of linking these.

    Wretchy's Post: Page 1
    Bubba Chimes In on why Chaz was De-Modded: Page 4
    Chaz Responds: Page 3
    C-Money Posts E-mails Chaz sent to the poker sites: Page 6
    Spanky Posts Some History on the cash game hands played: Page 9
    Chaz Responds to Wretchy: Page 11
    ESS Responds in Thread: Page 14
    TheFuture Links a previous post regarding BGX on Page 17
    Kojacksfull Posts a story about giving Chaz money on Page 25
    LVPokerDealer posts a story about a loan Chaz had with maridu on Page 29

    Maridu deleted her story but confirmation comes back in at Page 94 of what exactly happened.
    SteveM's Story of front cashing for the neverending leg settlement Pg 41
    Dumping KGB sees the future Page 49
    Feta Asked for 5K a couple weeks ago Page 66
    BGX's Response now merged into this thread Page 73

    Chaz's Confession Page 203

    Everything after page 203 RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

    <SPAN class=Apple-style-span>Charles J Kraynak
    Age: 41
    AKA: KRAAYNAK CHARLES
    AKA: KRAYNAK CHARLES

    Married to:
    AKA: BLAUKOWITCH SHAUNNE MARIA
    AKA: KRAYNAK SHAUNNE
    AKA: KRAYNAK SHAUNNE M</SPAN>
    Add Futon to Rail
  2. sigh...

    this sucks.

    also please elaborate on what wretchy has to do with this?
    1
    Add FenwayKing to Rail
  3. wow
    Add Diggity D to Rail
  4. Say it ain't so.
    Add Tim Lock to Rail
  5. And HEERRRRRRRRRE WEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Add OneM24 to Rail
  6. To whatever degree possible, let's try to keep this thread as informational as possible. There are gonna be a lot of emotions flying around... and that's understandable. But at the same time, the OP is attempting to accomplish a goal - and that is to aggregate information.

    k thx
    Add resilient to Rail
  7. Figures this happens in the FF pool I don't suck in. Sigh.

    Best of luck to all of us.

    I'm willing to only accept money back if I win anything to make the situation easier.
    Add goofy85 to Rail
  8. Glad I suck at fantasy and out of all leagues, but in all seriousness, this blows!!!!!
     
    Add Blackout4 to Rail
  9. wow wtf
    2
    1
    Add threeven to Rail
  10. Well out with the info... What happened? Whats Wretchy got to do with this?

    Is the theory that chaz took the money and fake hacked his own blog for cover?

    Dirts about to fly...
    Add Diggity D to Rail
  11. Was he holding for the Mega 3League FFB by randers? I don't remember who I shipped to for that....
    Add SILKY JOHNSON to Rail
  12. Man this is so wrong, are there traceable transfers out of the account? Or did the hacker donk off in a live cash game?
    Add Tread to Rail
  13.  
    Originally Posted by Diggity D View Post

    Is the theory that chaz took the money and fake hacked his own blog for cover?

    Pretty sure that is a working theory.

    I would be interested in hearing evidence to contest that.
    Add resilient to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by Bob Futon View Post

    My reason for posting this is that I think we may end having some other people that may have money being held or may have money that is owed.

    HUH?

    And I think the title is misleading. This is an issue everybody needs to be aware of, as it will certainly affect future competitions where money is involved. This is NOT just a FFB issue IMO.
    Add OneM24 to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by vjpconst1 View Post

    Was he holding for the Mega 3League FFB by randers? I don't remember who I shipped to for that....

    yes
    Add resilient to Rail
  16. wow what the fuck
    Add hoops886 to Rail
  17. which OT league was this for? I know there were many.....
    Add tkeat1653 to Rail
  18. I'm going to come out and say that I think there is a 1% chance that Chaz rolled the money and a 99% chance that some douchebag took it.
    Add goofy85 to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by tkeat1653 View Post

    which OT league was this for? I know there were many.....

    The main $50 megaleague is my guess.
    Add goofy85 to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by tkeat1653 View Post

    which OT league was this for? I know there were many.....

    pretty sure it was multiple. I also agree that the thread title needs to be changed. This isn't just an FFB issue.

    also, bobby, you need to post what you know. I doubt there are many people who are more informed than you.

    It also needs to be mentioned that Chaz was stripped of his mod status by p5s which indicates something to me anyway
    1
    Add FenwayKing to Rail
  21. Does this concern the OT Megaleague?
     
    Add Phareal15 to Rail
  22. Are we really suggesting that chaz would ruin all the credibility he's built up on this site for 9,600 bucks?

    Seems a little far fetched to me.
    Add Tim Lock to Rail
  23.  
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

     
    Originally Posted by vjpconst1 View Post

    Was he holding for the Mega 3League FFB by randers? I don't remember who I shipped to for that....

    yes

    Damn, wtf? How long has this been out? Saw the thread refreshed last week with no mention of this.

    Randers, do you have any info?
    Add SILKY JOHNSON to Rail
  24. I have no money involved, but even if I did, history has shown Chaz to be honest and upstanding with large sums of money in the past. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here and will believe him to be innocent until proven guilty. Again, his reputation has been sterling up to this point - none of this makes any sense.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  25. This makes me sad :(
    1
    Add ECUgirl to Rail
  26. I'm also pretty sure I'm going to get $50 worth of entertainment in this thread.
    Add goofy85 to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by FenwayKing View Post

    pretty sure it was multiple. I also agree that the thread title needs to be changed. This isn't just an FFB issue.

    there were a bunch tho, the $50 one Cleeshay was running and the Randers one.
    Add tkeat1653 to Rail
  28.  
    Originally Posted by ecugirl93 View Post

    This makes me sad :(

    this too
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  29.  
    Originally Posted by tkeat1653 View Post

    there were a bunch tho, the $50 one Cleeshay was running and the Randers one.

    For what its worth, I believe Cleeshay was holding for the $50 OT Megaleague.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
     
    Add Nickc011 to Rail
  30. I think Cleeshay is holding for the OT Mega FFB league, the one with like 5 divisions. I imagine there are plenty of other FFB leagues put together in OT that Chaz could be holding for. Am I right on this?

    But yeah, Chaz has been nothing but trustworthy in the past
    Add TheAlbatross to Rail