1. choco thunder where u at?

3000 ftwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Add fcdunkin to Rail
  2. I miss Africam.
    Add louiemdj to Rail
  3. Just had to post in this bish, I am amazed this is still going on?
    I mean he will not pay , he will continue his excuses.
    I hoep everyone gets thier money, but it doesn't look promising.
    Add cmac8t2 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bob Futon View Post

Unfortunately that is the same tomorrow in Groundhog's Day

instead of calling this the "Chazmental" thread, we oughtta call it the "Chaz Groundhog Day" thread...
    Add resilient to Rail
  5. Full sympathy to those out of pocket. Quite probable that some of those winnings were already spent before the story broke (where leagues were already in the bag). Quite possible that additional costs have been incurred due to this.

Has it not occured to anyone to tell him to forget the loan against the settlement and pay healthy interest on the debt (as he'll be receiving 12k anyway) as and when he can pay (with the balance to come upon receipt of the settlement). Surely the sickest part of all of this is that a schyster shop like JG Wentworth is going to make a 3k+ profit on this whole sorry affair.

I realise why this won't/can't happen. This would surely be the best outcome for all concerned though.

Apologies if anyone thinks I should be minding my own business. This has given me great entertainment over CHRISTmas and I thought I'd chuck a contribution in.
    Add KingMonty to Rail
  6. Add pwklbc to Rail
    Originally Posted by kidrockin View Post

How much he take you for diggity?

$0
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail

thought this thread was for the community not just the people who lost money
    Add SluggerWV to Rail
    Originally Posted by SluggerWV View Post

thought this thread was for the community not just the people who lost money

It is. But certain people post the same rants on a daily basis.
    Add pwklbc to Rail
  10. I just wanna know what the hell he spent the $$ on, and whatever it is/was, you should take it.. 0 chance he spent $8,000 on bills after he lost the 2k playing poker....Someone should do some digging and find out... and make him sell the shit...
    Add MartyConlon to Rail
    Originally Posted by MartyConlon View Post

I just wanna know what the hell he spent the $$ on, and whatever it is/was, you should take it.. 0 chance he spent $8,000 on bills after he lost the 2k playing poker....Someone should do some digging and find out... and make him sell the shit...

He addressed that about 30 pages ago.
    Add wantagolf to Rail
    Originally Posted by louiemdj View Post

I miss Africam.

I am in the minority I am sure, but I never really enjoyed africam

I never viewed where anything was happening

partial blame obv to my lack of commitment
    Add SluggerWV to Rail
    Originally Posted by pwklbc View Post

It is. But certain people post the same rants on a daily basis.

Oh fucking boo hoo you soft ass pussy.
    Add Diggity D to Rail
    Originally Posted by Diggity D View Post

Add Randers to Rail
  15. Add Diggity D to Rail

Add Randers to Rail

Gulp...did you...just challenge me to an e-fight?

Calm down young homey.

I said "certain people". I never said Wiggity, Biggity, Diggity D...whatever you call yourself.

I'm actually a fan of your daily "Fuck you scumbag/piece of shit/fucking Die/etc., etc... posts.

Much love son!

And besides...I'm a hard ass pussy. Lol @ being a soft ass one.

Now go home and get your fucking' shinebox
    Add pwklbc to Rail
    Originally Posted by pwklbc View Post

Now go home and get your fucking' shinebox

<3 pwk... and pulling out one of my favorite lines.... :)
    Add resilient to Rail
    Originally Posted by SluggerWV View Post

Denzel stole Russel Crowe's Oscar for that movie It was ok but I didn't think it was anywhere near as good as some of his other work, such as Man on Fire

Add Russell Crowe to Rail
    Originally Posted by KingMonty View Post

Surely the sickest part of all of this is that a schyster shop like JG Wentworth is going to make a 3k+ profit on this whole sorry affair.

um surely NOT the sickest part

Add snaggs to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post

$0

Shit I figured a couple hundo at least.

Guess your practicing/developing your character in this thread which is fine I suppose but some ideas on payment or something might be more constructive.

Add kidrockin to Rail
  22. Actually, I am just severely upset about the harm that chaz has caused to the community, and the overal scumbagger of this whole deal. Plus, it seems there are a lot of people around here that are willing to let this slide by the wayside and not speak their mind.

So in essence you could consider me the defender of ot... Kinda like a batman-esq style super hero.

Diggity D for batman of OT? I think so...
    Add Diggity D to Rail
  23. anyone have a pic of diggity?
    Add Camz to Rail
    Originally Posted by louiemdj View Post

I miss Africam.

africam happened almost a year before you signed up on p5's. wtf mate?
    Add jerichoholic to Rail

Actually, I am just severely upset about the harm that chaz has caused to the community, and the overal scumbagger of this whole deal. Plus, it seems there are a lot of people around here that are willing to let this slide by the wayside and not speak their mind.

So in essence you could consider me the defender of ot... Kinda like a batman-esq style super hero.

shoudnt you be building a pyramid???
    Add whitealroker to Rail
    Originally Posted by Camz2895 View Post

anyone have a pic of diggity?

Add dolphin13 to Rail

Actually, I am just severely upset about the harm that chaz has caused to the community, and the overal scumbagger of this whole deal. Plus, it seems there are a lot of people around here that are willing to let this slide by the wayside and not speak their mind.

Awesome that you consider yourself the Defender of OT. Reality is you are just a douche.

Your take on it is that any post that doesnt contain the phrase "Fuck you scammer" is defending Chaz or letting things slide.

MAYBE the ones of us who ACTUALLY ARE FINANCIALLY INVESTED IN THIS would rather not make stupid, non-contributing posts like "Fuck You Scammer" so that we can maintain a chance of getting paid?
    Add Hinderantz to Rail
  28. ohhhh dolfskins with the burn...
    Add Diggity D to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hinderantz View Post

Awesome that you consider yourself the Defender of OT. Reality is you are just a douche.

Your take on it is that any post that doesnt contain the phrase "Fuck you scammer" is defending Chaz or letting things slide.

MAYBE the ones of us who ACTUALLY ARE FINANCIALLY INVESTED IN THIS would rather not make stupid, non-contributing posts like "Fuck You Scammer" so that we can maintain a chance of getting paid?

LOL... Ok buddy.

First off I really hope you didn't think I was serious. I am just fucking around and having fun. SURELY I am not batman.

Secondly, you can just relax. I hope you get your money back too. Are posts that rip chaz going to hinder you getting your cash? That's debatable. What they will do is remind that thief what a piece of shit he is... Cause you know he has read every single post in this thread 5 times.

I will slow the posting down though... Gonna go with your strategy for awhile, sit around and wait for Chaz to post an update about the payments while this thread falls into the abyss *fingers crossed*
    Add Diggity D to Rail
  30. wow.
    Add chron6866 to Rail