1. Known about this but Chaz is about to get chewed through the ringer. Lots of bad things about to be aired out but don't feel like doing it.

Add Leet8s to Rail
    Originally Posted by Tread View Post

Man this is so wrong, are there traceable transfers out of the account? Or did the hacker donk off in a live cash game?

If a breach of security took place then yes it is very easy to produce the information. All I will say for now.
    Add HK_MP5N to Rail
    Originally Posted by FenwayKing View Post

pretty sure it was multiple. I also agree that the thread title needs to be changed. This isn't just an FFB issue.

also, bobby, you need to post what you know. I doubt there are many people who are more informed than you.

It also needs to be mentioned that Chaz was stripped of his mod status by p5s which indicates something to me anyway

Would they strip him if they thought is account was at risk to being hacked tho?
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
  4. From what I understand the money was from a PD contest and 6 Ot contests. That number may be wrong but that is what I was told today.

I do not think it is Bob's place to say in this thread what others are claiming have been done to them in the past.

Wretchy will be here as well as others that I have heard from
    Add ess286 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

For what its worth, I believe Cleeshay was holding for the $50 OT Megaleague.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

yea, i just remembered I shipped to Cleeshay, not Chaz.
    Add tkeat1653 to Rail
  6. I think in order for chaz to clear his name he should post his history from Stars in his account.

If there was a hacker he would have had to dump the money, no? No way he just transferred it away and got away with it. If there's no history in his account then we can get reassured he was hacked.

EDIT: LOL I'm just not getting into it. Don't say I didn't try to warn you guys.

Add Wein to Rail
  7. Will the poster formerly known as Cleeshay please get in this thread lol.
    Add goofy85 to Rail
    Originally Posted by vjpconst1 View Post

Randers, do you have any info?

only thing i know is Chaz was hacked and that he didn't want this to get out. I found this out last friday.

He said stars was working on getting 4k of the money back and FTP was draggin their feet.

He alluded to 'eating' a large portion of the funds he was holding for contests.

That's all i know.

Add Randers to Rail
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

For what its worth, I believe Cleeshay was holding for the $50 OT Megaleague.
    <INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

yeah I know I shipped the 50 to DetUcf
    Add resilient to Rail
    Originally Posted by goofy2485 View Post

Will the poster formerly known as Cleeshay please get in this thread lol.

pretty sure they were completely independent leagues. And Clee has posted in our FFB league in the past few days.
    Add tkeat1653 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Wein View Post

I think in order for chaz to clear his name he should post his history from Stars in his account.

Chaz has requested this but has not sent the info from the audit to me personally

Add Randers to Rail
  12. I have a few emails from Chaz and the details are about $9600 in league money, maybe a little more. He was holding for two of my leagues, the FBB Extravaganza on Yahoo and a 10 person league on ESPN.

His account lost 1K on both stars and FTP on Nov 26 and the rest of the money was straight up transferred. He has refused to provide us with account history.

Add Leet8s to Rail
  13. I was pming chaz to add "moustache man" to list last week, he was responding, then I said to hold off, once I knew moustache man scammed me for sure, I pmed chaz again to tell him to add him, never got a response, thought that was pretty weird - I will say, if he did get hacked, why hasn't he come out and told us, esp if the hacker got his aim, email, etc.... You would have thought he'd warn his friends and shit, etc......

Add Blackout4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Randers View Post

Originally Posted by vjpconst1 View Post

Randers, do you have any info?

only thing i know is Chaz was hacked and that he didn't want this to get out. I found this out last friday.

He said he stars was working on getting 4k of the money back and FTP was draggin their feet.

He alluded to 'eating' a large portion of the funds he was holding for contests.

That's all i know.

Thanx man. League is awesome, this sucks. You can delete the pm I sent you.
    Add SILKY JOHNSON to Rail
    Originally Posted by Wein View Post

I think in order for chaz to clear his name he should post his history from Stars in his account.

If there was a hacker he would have had to dump the money, no? No way he just transferred it away and got away with it. If there's no history in his account then we can get reassured he was hacked.

Actually, the only way for him to begin taking steps to clear his name is to show the Stars and FTP cashier histories ONLINE so their is no data alteration. Either show approved people in Vegas or give the password so someone approved can view.
    Add resilient to Rail
    Originally Posted by OneM24 View Post

And HEERRRRRRRRRE WEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this situation sucks...but posts like this make message boards great i lold
    Add ajedrez to Rail
  17. I just checked my history of transfers on FTP and we def shipped to Cleeshay in my OT FF megaleague.
    Add goofy85 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Tim Lock View Post

Are we really suggesting that chaz would ruin all the credibility he's built up on this site for 9,600 bucks?

Seems a little far fetched to me.

Wait for all of the info to come out and it won't seem far fetched at all (at least from what I know). Also...

Originally Posted by Randers View Post

Pretty sure if it was me and I was hacked for 10K I'd be letting everyone know and not try to keep it a secret. This part doesn't make sense to me
    Add hoddi to Rail
    Originally Posted by FenwayKing View Post

It also needs to be mentioned that Chaz was stripped of his mod status by p5s which indicates something to me anyway

I'll offer some comments on this because I'm aware of the reasoning. Basically, Chaz was de-modded because we just aren't sure what happened - whether he was hacked or there's something else to it. Either way though, P5s was not involved in choosing Chaz as the resident 'holder', and therefore not liable. Obviously, most people aren't going to try and blame us, because Chaz was really just a member of the community, but you never know. Anyways, the point is we, as a community - myself and Nick included - need to figure this out for ourselves.

I for one hope that it's just a case of bad luck, but at this point, there doesn't seem to be enough information to prove anything one way or the other.
    Add BubbaKGB to Rail
  20. FWIW, I don't feel like I'm "OWED" any huge amount of money, I just feel like I was fucked in the same way BGX was except for quite a bit more, but we've all heard that story.
    The basis of this whole thing and should be Chazmental should not be trust with money, period. His holdings of contests, bets, etc are done. The IRONY is the blacklist that he controls is fucking hilarious. Not to mention the fact that most of OT, probably around 75% are you are just DUMB. You believe some stupid unreal things and this has been one of them.

I personally tried to PM several people about the fact that Chaz should not be trusted with money and was confronted with you're a cheater and piece of shit yourself, how the fuck would you know? Well now, you get to know. Nobody found it odd that Chaz came around here for two reasons: If he needs something, he just warms the heart of OT and the transfers come flying in, or when he bragging about the stuff that you OTers BOUGHT HIM!

He can't afford to fly out his grandmother, so he needs OT's help to buy the ticket, but he can buy a house, and hell you guys had extra money left over from the GRILL, so hell he bought some shit to go with the BBQ!

I'm so fucking sick of OT claiming to be the brain child's of our society but you can't even see when you're getting jacked around right in front of your eyes. Bottom line is there is roughly ~10k missing MINIMUM, and anywhere I know about, thats a felony.

Add Wretchy to Rail
    Originally Posted by mhoddi View Post

Pretty sure if it was me and I was hacked for 10K I'd be letting everyone know and not try to keep it a secret. This part doesn't make sense to me

This is what strikes me the most to be honest. It also seems like it'd be incredibly easy for him to prove that he's been hacked, which unforuntaly hasn't happened.
    Add BubbaKGB to Rail
  22. Seriously think its about time to start a no contest involving someone holding money rule. This happens time and time again. Granted, it is for small sums like $20 or $50 that each individual can obviously handle to lose, but the whole is insane.
    Add that_pope to Rail
  23. Chazmental dropped $1,010 on Stars in his only cash game session. The two largest losses were to different players and were not suspicious (turn straight vs. river FH, flop 2 pr vs. turn straight). Time was 10:23 to 10:27 PM CST on 11/26.

http://www.pokertableratings.com/sta...nds/chazmental

Chazkray on FTP dropped $1,000 on FTP in his only cash game session. This was at a heads up table, and he lost big hands to 603Lucifer and RedSoxFan83 - and both hands were suspicious. Time was 10:30 to 10:37 PM CST on 11/26.

http://www.pokertableratings.com/ful...hands/chazkray

I am not an expert on this site (in fact, first time I've used this), so if someone else can confirm some of these items, it will help.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail

Wait for all of the info to come out and it won't seem far fetched at all (at least from what I know).

Alright, I keep out of most of the stuff going on in the background. How about all the allusions to "information" be changed to actually posting said information? It sure would save those of us in the dark a bunch of hassle trying to figure out what everyone is alluding while keeping it quiet themselves.

Just my opinion.
    Add jesterwords to Rail
    Originally Posted by jesterwords View Post

Alright, I keep out of most of the stuff going on in the background. How about all the allusions to "information" be changed to actually posting said information? It sure would save those of us in the dark a bunch of hassle trying to figure out what everyone is alluding while keeping it quiet themselves.

Just my opinion.

Because it's not my place to tell other peoples stories. Simple as that.
    Add hoddi to Rail
  26. arg, then don't bother to reference them.
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  27. i think this one is a no brainer.. money is the root of all evil

people still defending need to open up your eyes

Add Demitrius100 to Rail

Originally Posted by jesterwords View Post

Just my opinion.

Because it's not my place to tell other peoples stories. Simple as that.

Tell as much as you know and what you've been told. And let the people who know the full story come in either refute, correct, or confirm your story.

Same applies to everyone who may have knowledge.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by Wretchy View Post

If he needs something, he just warms the heart of OT and the transfers come flying in, or when he bragging about the stuff that you OTers BOUGHT HIM!

This always bugged me, I was guilty of sending money once I believe, the grill thing, I may have sent more, can't remember, the thing that got me is when he got grill and people were trying to give more, a towel, anything, and he would still except it, gotta draw the line somewhere, he would just keep taking the handouts - Then, I remember the OT party in Vegas, I felt like he was making a thread about not going, hoping that someone would pay for his ticket or feel bad for him, etc......

Add Blackout4 to Rail
  30. I think everything will come out in this thread. I don't speak for other people at the same point in time I have no problem giving people the forum to speak what they have to say.
    Thread StarterAdd Futon to Rail