1. see i take a look at some of the women that class as models nowadays..horribly fake blonde hair and GOD AWFUL fake boobs and to me its a BIG turn off..does nothing for me.yet with the amount of fake titty pics floating about OT im starting to think im the minority..so are you a fake or real person??? pics if u got em as to why :-D

all real...ALL natural..now THAT does something for me
    Add throppster to Rail
  2. I agree 100%... sure I would bang one of those super fake chicks, but I really prefer a brunette with about a C cup who doesn't have an eating disorder. They are SFhot. Girls that don't need to wear much makeup are very +EV as well.
    Add Quantum to Rail
  3. Quantum, you complete me
    Add threeven to Rail
  4. the feeling is mutual.
    <span>
    If you're all natural that is.
    </span>
    Add Quantum to Rail
  5. Well I would rather a woman that is all natural even if she has like say 10-15 lbs added weight then what most people like

I prefer a C cup or better... the bigger the better...
    Add Kajun to Rail
  6. i owuld chop her down with no ?
    Add yjbrewer to Rail
  7. when you get bigger than a C cup you will regret after 10 yrs of marriage, gg nice boobs, hello new swifer
    Add Mini Darb to Rail
  8. I dont care if she is a dirty blond or not but I deff prefer real boobs and a little thickness! Red heads are super hot as well!
    Add R_U_Nuts to Rail
  9. Hot Donna!

Add Quantum to Rail
  10. hair isnt natural but it looks like the rest is
    Add SluggerWV to Rail
  11. Add SluggerWV to Rail

12. 95% natural

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm
    Add Unforseen to Rail

13. I guess she looks OK in that pic but I don't find Lindsey Lohan very attractive at all. Why is she famous again?
    Add jtown1010 to Rail
  14. lindsay lohan isnt in any of the pics posted so far that s keely hazzel in the op

edit couldnt see your pic when i posted jtown

Add SluggerWV to Rail
  15. Add SluggerWV to Rail
  16. Add SluggerWV to Rail
  17. Add SluggerWV to Rail
  18. Looks like fake boobies slugger
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  19. so your point is?
    Add SluggerWV to Rail
  20. I think there was a thread about this a while ago, and I said that fake boobs are fun to look at, but if i'm gona marry a girl I want everything natural.

If a girl is lying about her hair color or size of her cans what else is she going to lie about?
    Add DaVols to Rail
  21. I think anyone that doesn't like fake tits has obv never played with fake tits. I love natural boobies and all but I would take fake tits 8 days a week over real ones. And I'm not even a tit guy.
    Add truesyalose to Rail
  22. Fake tits my ass. If I can feel them, they must be real!!
    Add raisethis2 to Rail
  23. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I hate fake boobs. They do nothing for me, I see them, and just think, yuck....

As for fake hair color, it is harder for me to know if hair color is fake or not, so that doesn't bother me as much, but boobs, I can tell pretty easily.
    Add that_pope to Rail
  24. Have played extensively with both and have to say it does Not matter to me either way. I love breasts in all sizes fake or real and have a blast either way.

I will admit even though my breasts have not suffered much from giving birth, I will probably give serious consideration to getting some REAL GOOD, REAL EXPENSIVE and REAL NATURAL LOOKING AND FEELING implants!

If this does take place, I promise to post skimpy bra pics in OT, and bare ones on wowswift.com for you all to rate!
  25. This post made my day.
    Add The Trumpet to Rail
  26. we're gonna need before and after pics to compare
    Add DaVols to Rail
  27. I agree, Mrs. Yogi I give you 10 mins to snap and post before pics.

Chop chop.
    Add The Trumpet to Rail
  28. just cause its funny
    Add NickyPrice to Rail
  29. Well before pics have been posted before, but I promise to post them again WHEN I GET THEM DONE ;-)

I will do side by side and front by front comparisons.
  30. pope she does nothing for you?
    Add SluggerWV to Rail