1. Some Japanese/Asian dudes playing summertime blues in a diner or something with a checkered floor. Has been removed from youtube it seems and Ive been looking for years.

    Also, 5 dollars for a video eating a golfball (you)
     
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  2. RC Succession is dope.
    Add SlapNPickle to Rail
  3. thats as far as i got, and a few of the dudes names (if its correct) but i still cant find the video or song
     
    Thread StarterAdd Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  4. Some Asian dudes playing summertime blues on a checkered floor.
    Edited By: palmerjoe 3 Days Ago at 06:15 PM
    Reason: link fail
    Add palmerjoe to Rail
  5. That eastern world humor has gotten to you already?? Eating golf balls?
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  6. I have the video but find your initial offer insulting.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

    I have the video but find your initial offer insulting.

    LOL
     
    Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by Co1one1_Forbin View Post

    Some Japanese/Asian dudes playing summertime blues in a diner or something with a checkered floor. Has been removed from youtube it seems and Ive been looking for years.

    Also, 5 dollars for a video eating a golfball (you)



    Ship $50 paypal to ryanfisler@gmail.com
    Or jusgivithere on Pokerstars
    Thanks.
    Edited By: Gotskillz 3 Days Ago at 07:40 PM
    Reason: i'm good at the interwebz
     
    Add Gotskillz to Rail
  9. [ ] A Diner
    [ ] Checkerboard floor
    [x] My new favorite video
    Add Johnny Slippy to Rail
  10. That Palmerjoe link takes you to a video of Rick Astley singing never gonna give you up lol
    Add Eggiebets to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by Eggiebets View Post

    That Palmerjoe link takes you to a video of Rick Astley singing never gonna give you up lol


    no shit? what a clever ruse
     
    Thread StarterAdd Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by Eggiebets View Post

    That Palmerjoe link takes you to a video of Rick Astley singing never gonna give you up lol


    Rickrolls will never get old imo
    Add Preston_Luv to Rail
  13.  
    Originally Posted by Gotskillz View Post



    Ship $50 paypal to ryanfisler@gmail.com
    Or jusgivithere on Pokerstars
    Thanks.


    if you got some to sell im always buying
     
    Thread StarterAdd Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by Gotskillz View Post



    Ship $50 paypal to ryanfisler@gmail.com
    Or jusgivithere on Pokerstars
    Thanks.

    Lebbecca Brack
     
    Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

    I have the video but find your initial offer insulting.

    300 RMB
     
    Thread StarterAdd Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  16. fifty bucks i might even make you a video. of what would be your guess
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by Preston_Luv View Post

    Rickrolls will never get old imo

    This. I knew I was gonna get Rick Rolled and I still clicked on it and laughed.
    Add midmoguy to Rail
  18. Add DONKWOOD to Rail