1. So if you have kept up with the other shit show of a thread (Im sure most of you havent), but I got a nice little check from unemployment.

Of course the only logical thing to do with that money is to go to Vegas. Heading to Vegas tomorrow with no set date of when Im going home. Just gonna leave like $500 aside to get back to Jersey when I go broke of feel like leaving.

As of now, it looks like my BR (which also happens to be all the money I own) is going to be around $1500-$2K. Goal is to grind every day and hopefully play the $1500 WSOP shootout on wednesday if I make enough money. Everything I play will obv be out of my bankroll... but im used to that.

Considering that other thread has gone to complete crap, I figured I would make this one so you guys can follow me on my path to millions, or my path to the gutter.

Whats the worst that could happen?
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  2. Yes! Definitely have way more interest in this one than that here we go thread (no offense as it seemed like a hit I just didn't quite get the hype)
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  3. Looks like my weekend will consist of refreshing this thread. Who needs a real life when you can read about Jaybone's?
    Add Z-Fresh to Rail
  4. Pics of mansion and MILF or GTFO.
    Add ciz to Rail
  5. How are your short handed skillz? STTs are gold at the wsop if your push/fold game is solid.
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
  6. My phone is absolute balls tho when it comes to going on P5's for some reason. It freezes constantly. I think Im just gonna use twitter (ive never used it before), and let someone paste the updates in here until I can update properly when Im not playing.

The last thing I need at the tables is to go on life tilt because my phone wont work right.
    Thread StarterAdd Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post

How are your short handed skillz? STTs are gold at the wsop if your push/fold game is solid.

I feel like im really good at STT's actually. Which is why I want to play the $1500 shootout. What type of STT's do they have?
  8. Jay, rio deepstacks. Best value you're going to get.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  9. 7pm 200 daily venetian

Add ntanygd760 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

Jay, rio deepstacks. Best value you're going to get.

and this, 2pm is $235 I think with shit tons of people

Add ntanygd760 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Whats the worst that could happen?

Well... I guess in theory you could wind up in debt to the russian mob, and suddenly wake up chained to a metal slab table with a huge cut down the middle of your abdomen, spread wide open with one of those medical opener-clamp things and there's some huge russian dude wearing a ski mask with a stick-blender shoved into your guts, just revving the shit out of the thing sending spatters of blood, chunks of intestines, and droplets of mistified shit spraying all up into the air while you writhe and convulse in the most extreme agony ever felt by a human being.

::shrugs::
    Add bfactor to Rail
    Originally Posted by ntanygd760 View Post

and this, 2pm is $235 I think with shit tons of people

Yea I already plan on playing some of those. And if im not doing good and cant buy my way into the $1500, there is a $400 Venetian that day too.

Not really going with much of a plan tho. Just gonna wing it.
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

What type of STT's do they have?

All depends on how far from the strip they work
    Add kellykip to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

All depends on how far from the strip they work

Add Niceguy to Rail
  15. Will read

Add TheWhitePele to Rail
  16. F it right, punch some midget in the face and play wsop tournies, lemme buy a %
    Add dams to Rail
  17. Yeah the $400s are good, also I will play the $600 tomorrow should be a big field probably over 70k first.

Add ntanygd760 to Rail
  18. j what's your twitter? want to follow! also, I'd buy a chunk of your action if you're interested
    glgl
    Add gutbirdxx to Rail
    Originally Posted by gutbirdxx View Post

j what's your twitter?

Oh yea. Its the same as this. Jaybone2315.

Ive never tweeted before, but ill try and figure it out before tomorrow.
    Edited By: Jaybone2315 Jun 1st, 2012 at 10:48 PM
  20. Ya, what's ur twitter Jay? Bet 1/2 of it on white sox tonight and other 1/2 on Celts over. Now u have 4k or Jersey

Add Poker&Golf to Rail
  21. start off with a huge burger and an iced-coffee obv, glgl.

woulda said lobster but you are too far from the coast.
    Add EyeKnows to Rail
    Originally Posted by orgnalsooners View Post

Ya, what's ur twitter Jay? Bet 1/2 of it on white sox tonight and other 1/2 on Celts over. Now u have 4k or Jersey

lol solid advice imo

following! @goldrushIdaho
    Edited By: gutbirdxx Jun 1st, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    Add gutbirdxx to Rail
    Originally Posted by orgnalsooners View Post

Ya, what's ur twitter Jay? Bet 1/2 of it on white sox tonight and other 1/2 on Celts over. Now u have 4k or Jersey

King felix is going to ride a 5 run effort from our bats and kill this little hot streak those sox have going.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

King felix is going to ride a 5 run effort from our bats and kill this little hot streak those sox have going.

nah nah nah

Sox roll.
    Add tmac456 to Rail
  25. YES !

GLGLGL 235$ RIO afternoon deepstack everyday. Go from there.

Please promise you wont play ANY table games unless you top3 a MTT ?
    Add FouTight to Rail
    Originally Posted by Z-Fresh View Post

Looks like my weekend will consist of refreshing this thread. Who needs a real life when you can read about Jaybone's?

+1

Add odi420 to Rail
  27. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...RM2hHNlE#gid=0wanta sent me this link to a sick tourny schedule. repost...
    hope you run like god and you're still there when i get there.
    Add gutbirdxx to Rail
  28. 1-3 nl at rio, I've dealt live games the entire time I've been here and I can tell you that the players range from absolutely terrible to have kind of an idea what theyre doing.
    Add goofy85 to Rail
  29. Dam dood...good luck, get your head right and get into poker mode bro (key hit some adderaLL off of Hellmuth)...hee hee...
    Add tripseekerx to Rail