Originally Posted by wantagolf View Post

The outrage should of started 10-15 years ago, why is such a deal now after we have already sold them almost 100B worth of weapons. 1B is but a small drop in the bucket. I mean in 2011 the deal they did.... calls for the production of up to 84 new F-15SA aircraft and the modernization of 70 current F-15s, along with "munitions, spare parts, training, maintenance and logistics. Thats what they should of stopped if they didnt want Yemen bombed

So what, Justin Amash should have been protesting in the streets back then for you to take him seriously? I don't understand your point. I mean these kinds of things are partly why he decided to run for Congress. And as for me, I've always been against this kind of stuff.
    Thread StarterAdd Dyzalot to Rail

The outrage should of started 10-15 years ago, why is such a deal now after we have already sold them almost 100B worth of weapons. 1B is but a small drop in the bucket. I mean in 2011 the deal they did.... calls for the production of up to 84 new F-15SA aircraft and the modernization of 70 current F-15s, along with "munitions, spare parts, training, maintenance and logistics. Thats what they should of stopped if they didnt want Yemen bombed

Gotta feed our war machine. Can't imagine how many private sector jobs would be lost without these deals.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  3. Amash if my current favorite politician. They (establishment GOP) went after him hard last election, thankfully the people in his district love him.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

So what, Justin Amash should have been protesting in the streets back then for you to take him seriously? I don't understand your point. I mean these kinds of things are partly why he decided to run for Congress. And as for me, I've always been against this kind of stuff.

It aint nothing against your boy, its just funny that this is a topic now years after the real damage has already been done. Kinda like giving the local gangs 74 AK-15's and ammo 3 months ago, having them kill off rival gangs then getting mad when someone says they are going to give them a P229.
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  5. Yeah definitely the most principled guy in Congress right now & he gives a lengthy explanation of every vote he makes. I also believe that he is the only guy in DC who hasn't missed a vote. He even goes so far as showing up on days Congress isn't in an official recess but most everyone is on vacation to prevent the establishment from ramming through Patriot Act extensions or similar legislation by a voice vote.

It aint nothing against your boy, its just funny that this is a topic now years after the real damage has already been done. Kinda like giving the local gangs 74 AK-15's and ammo 3 months ago, having them kill off rival gangs then getting mad when someone says they are going to give them a P229.

Well what should "my boy" have done differently to make you happy?

And I guess you don't care that the Saudi ambassador seemed to be funding the terrorists?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...blic/87134942/

" a mix of tantalizing, but often unconfirmed, tidbits"? Riveting stuff lol.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

" a mix of tantalizing, but often unconfirmed, tidbits"? Riveting stuff lol.

Osama Bassnan, who the documents identify as a financial supporter of two of the 9/11 hijackers in San Diego, received money from Bandar, and Bassnan's wife also got money from Bandar's wife.

"On at least one occasion," the documents show, "Bassnan received a check directly from Prince Bandar's account. According to the FBI, on May 14, 1998, Bassnan cashed a check from Bandar in the amount of $15,000. Bassnan's wife also received at least one check directly from Bandar."

Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

Amash if my current favorite politician. They (establishment GOP) went after him hard last election, thankfully the people in his district love him.

I like the guy. My sister lives there and he's the only Republican she's ever voted for, which is a miracle in and of itself. Pretty funny when someone who stands on their principles actually lands in the office, and the cronyism that is the "Establishment" has to go after him because he makes everyone else look bad for being crooked.
    Add OneM24 to Rail
  10. Here's a more detailed article on the Saudi connection to 9/11 as well as an interview Tom Woods did with the reporter.

The classified 28 Pages of the Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11 report have finally been made public, although in redacted form. It took fourteen years for the public to see this document, which was classified by the Bush Administration.

The 28 Pages make it clear that the hijackers had handlers who were reporting to, funded by and taking directions from figures at the highest levels of the Saudi government. But to understand why that conclusion follows inescapably from the revelations in these pages, it is essential to know how these lines of control work, both in intelligence agencies in general and within the Saudi royal family in particular.

Together with what is already known, this document is explosive.

http://original.antiwar.com/larisa-a...ges-explained/

http://rare.us/story/justin-amash-wh...h-zero-debate/

Justin Amash is the best person in Congress right now.

So you think a fringe radical birther like Amash is the best person in Congress right now. Your cred arrow is going down Dyz.
    Add Riverhorse to Rail
    Originally Posted by Riverhorse View Post

So you think a fringe radical birther like Amash is the best person in Congress right now. Your cred arrow is going down Dyz.

Amash was not a birther. Nice try though.

Whether I agree with a person or not, I've always admired people who stand on their principles. You know, like Bernie used to before he sold out. I'll respect Amash until he sells out. I disagreed with Bernie, but respected him until he endorsed Hillary. I agree with Amash and will respect him until he compromises his principles for party like Bernie did.

Of course you would think he's a fringe guy, you can't feel the Bern with him and he isn't big into free shit. He believes in people helping people voluntarily instead of at the point of a government gun by force, that monster!
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  14. I'll take any guy who shows up to Congress while most everyone else is on vacation or out fundraising to make sure Boehner didn't ram through some unconstitutional surveillance bill or Patriot Act extension.
  15. Zactly!

I like that he votes his own way, party be damned. Of course, it may end up getting him suicided, but until then I'm rooting for the guy.

I think it's cool to see the movement away from establishment GOPers within the party, there's hope yet. It will have to gain serious traction to derail such a strong machine though, but there does seem to be a trend.

If guys like Amash and Rand Paul end up being the norm instead of the anomalies, I might actually have a party I can identify with. (Although Rand has been disappointing in a lot of ways)
    Add ginwilly to Rail

Amash was not a birther. Nice try though.

People have been saying Amash has been a birther a long time.
    Add Riverhorse to Rail

People have been saying Amash has been a birther a long time.

People say a lot of things. Good luck finding any statements from him that identify him as such.

better than giving billions to iran. obama gonna obama

You have no conviction. You have no policies you want implemented. You simply say abh, you have he weakest trump, right wing trolls. At this point hacker and syphon are better posters than you. You can not retain information when it is laid out for you. The only reason you participate in these political threads is that they get the most action on this site and your world simply consists of pocketfives with nothing else meaningful in your existence. I should feel sorry, but you can become a decent poster if you had a drop of pride.
    Add KA_Spirit to Rail
  19. did obama really say "stressed americans turn to racism" in laos today? if so, omg wow
    Edited By: SyphonSoul Sep 8th, 2016 at 04:45 AM

Add SyphonSoul to Rail
    Originally Posted by SyphonSoul View Post

did obama really say "stressed americans turn to racism" in laos today? if so, omg wow

Same guy who said it's easier for a kid to buy a glock than a book, he's lost it. 8 years have really taken it's toll on the dude.

You know it's bad when a handful of posters here didn't even believe that one.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  21. original.antiwar said so, you guys, top level saudis did it lol. weird how no real news stations picked up on antiwar solving 9/11
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

Whether I agree with a person or not, I've always admired people who stand on their principles. You know, like Bernie used to before he sold out. I'll respect Amash until he sells out. I disagreed with Bernie, but respected him until he endorsed Hillary. I agree with Amash and will respect him until he compromises his principles for party like Bernie did.

Of course you would think he's a fringe guy, you can't feel the Bern with him and he isn't big into free shit. He believes in people helping people voluntarily instead of at the point of a government gun by force, that monster!

So a democrat who loses the primary and then tells people to vote for the winner is worse than the loser telling his supporters to vote for a republican?

And he lost your respect for telling Dems to continue to vote blue? Jfc.

Doesn't take much to piss you off huh!
    Add norv to Rail

original.antiwar said so, you guys, top level saudis did it lol. weird how no real news stations picked up on antiwar solving 9/11

I went to the article and clicked for the pdf of the declassified 28 pages but got a blank white screen. I hear silent helicopters
    Add userid363 to Rail
    Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

I went to the article and clicked for the pdf of the declassified 28 pages but got a blank white screen. I hear silent helicopters

"they" got to antiwar.com, obv. The Man gonna Man
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

original.antiwar said so, you guys, top level saudis did it lol. weird how no real news stations picked up on antiwar solving 9/11

Antiwar.com didn't say so, they just happened to publish the article of an independent journalist who also has written for Huffington & served as the Managing Editor of Investigative News of The Raw Story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larisa_Alexandrovna

"they" got to antiwar.com, obv. The Man gonna Man

Its a "house.gov" site so no one "got" to Antiwar.com
    Edited By: Dyzalot Sep 8th, 2016 at 06:12 AM
  26. oh, huffpo and raw story? I stand corrected lol

any idea why no real news sites picked up on this blockbuster?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

oh, huffpo and raw story? I stand corrected lol

any idea why no real news sites picked up on this blockbuster?

Sorry, didn't realize you trusted the MSM so much.

Amash wasn't in Congress then.

Would've been there sooner if your ilk had voted...
    Add skisteve to Rail
  29. It looks like she also broke the story about Valerie Plame long before the MSM picked it up as well as being a source for the Washington Post story that broke the news on rendition sites.

Antiwar.com didn't say so, they just happened to publish the article of an independent journalist who also has written for Huffington & served as the Managing Editor of Investigative News of The Raw Story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larisa_Alexandrovna

I'm looking at the full 838p. version since the 28p. one is written in invisible ink. Searching for every name in the Royal family dropped by the author. Not one has shown up. Just two guys Omar al-Bayoumi and Osama Bassnan who apparently helped these guys in San Diego but says nothing about their supposed ties. The article is written with a lot of "woulds"... and "dates of travel line up with..."

It is widely believed by those in the intelligence community that Bassnan (and possibly his wife) was a Saudi intelligence operative. If Bassnan was indeed an intelligence operative, he would have reported via a handler to the GID Chief of Station in the Saudi Embassy, who in turn would have reported to Prince Turki.

Article just smells bad to me, but what do I know? I think Adam Koresh is an entitled narcissistic wannabe who's looking for things to make something out of nothing about with him leading the charge.

[to TSA] "It's not a bomb!"...[to Youtube] "Oh my God, they referred me to the next level security!!"..."Nazis!!"

might as well tell border patrol that you don't have cocaine and illegals in the trunk and see if they might want to take a peek
    Add userid363 to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 81 2 3 4