Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

that doest sway me either way. maybe it didnt work so well before. maybe they wanted to use a company like secret children that already existed. maybe they were planning this for more than 6 years.

I could keep going but you get my point. thats not going to convince me at all.

I know, but that is because you are paranoid aka crazy.

I already wanted to touch on the previous video not working so well and the rest of my thoughts on this thread/video that I haven't organized yet, will later. Did watch the video
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  2. this has no effect on me at all. it may cost me a few bucks in taxes but thats it. paranoid doesnt fit here brah.

I merely look at the situation with no bias and notice the patterns that are there.

Most people who call others paranoid conspiracy theorists are actually people that are scared themselves. Too scared of the implications of what others are saying to do their own research.

Its actually quite cute when you guys do it. I chuckle inside at you poor situation.
    Edited By: stackinsideways Mar 8th, 2012 at 03:14 AM

Add stackinsideways to Rail
  3. Awesome video I have never seen it or heard of Kony

Hopefully, the mocking is a joke because that is sincerely amazing what they have accomplished so far.
    Edited By: acp Mar 8th, 2012 at 03:20 AM
    Add acp to Rail
  4. Pretty moving and very well done video. Hope the bastard gets caught. I was part of the 97% of the world who had no clue who he was either, bravo to these guys taking the action to get this movement going.
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
  5. "The organization behind Kony 2012 — Invisible Children Inc. — is an extremely shady nonprofit that has been called ”misleading,” “naive,” and “dangerous” by a Yale political science professor, and has been accused by Foreign Affairs of ...." http://thedailywh.at/?s=kony
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  6. since travis has no following here i wont even try to debate him. hes been completely ignored entirely which further confirms my theory . with that said it would not phase me to see a video of you being raped to death, travis
    Edited By: FistFights Mar 8th, 2012 at 03:51 AM
    Thread StarterAdd FistFights to Rail
  7. Add ZachL to Rail
  8. "The issue with taking out a man who uses a child army is that his bodyguards are children. Any effort to capture or kill him will almost certainly result in many children’s deaths, an impact that needs to be minimized as much as possible. Each attempt brings more retaliation. And yet Invisible Children supports military intervention."

-http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/

All that's missing is the thinking raptor pic.

Add smcrawford2 to Rail
  9. Fist you have to admit his "where were you 20 years ago" line was pretty good.

considering everyone hes trying to make fun of was just learning to wipe their asses 20 years ago.

pretty classic imo

Fist you have to admit his "where were you 20 years ago" line was pretty good.

considering everyone hes trying to make fun of was just learning to wipe their asses 20 years ago.

pretty classic imo

i chose to believe he is under the impression that i was actually alive not trying to be clever
    Thread StarterAdd FistFights to Rail
  11. That kid has to be adopted right?
    Add Edub to Rail
    Add nagnog to Rail
  13. what is the context of that picture supposed to be?

I keep seeing it but I havent seen it explained and I laugh hard as hell for multiple reasons everytime I see it.

the dude in the middle with his crisp white shirt and bandanna is too much.
    Edited By: stackinsideways Mar 8th, 2012 at 04:31 AM

14. for serious tho, these guys are the epitome of what is wrong when first world idiots get the bright idea to rescue some poor third world poverty stricken saps without doing any research on what actually needs to/should be done.

reminds me of all these college kids that go on medical brigades, where they fly into some hellhole for a week to "provide care" (i.e. hand out tylenol to kids with malaria and AIDS), but mostly just making themselves feel like a million bucks.

really dude, you guys have raised 8 million on behalf of these people, and you choose to make a youtube video about it? how about you fucking seek to understand how the country ended up like this, and then work on a local level to fix the structural problems that cause it. dont promise that kid you will help, if you're too lazy to do it right.NO way dude, that is like hard work and shit. I can still feel good about myself by posing with a fucking rocket launcher in my $200 jeans while exploiting their poverty under the guise of working towards creative solutions.

this is probably worse than not helping at all. you wasted 8million dollars that may have otherwise gone to a worthwhile pursuit.
    Edited By: Neeek Mar 8th, 2012 at 04:42 AM
    Add Neeek to Rail
  15. Should have a way to +1 or "like" a post. I'd click the button for Neeek

Exactly. The problem needs to be addressed on a local level
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  16. about to find out if I can steal a picture from reddit. things huge and photobucket wont let me upload it big enough to read.

if not you can click this link for some humor http://i.imgur.com/K3mgn.jpg

about to find out if I can steal a picture from reddit. things huge and photobucket wont let me upload it big enough to read.

if not you can click this link for some humor http://i.imgur.com/K3mgn.jpg

Awesome!

Add GreesonEV to Rail
  18. Add saxton82 to Rail
  19. only in OT could so many Affliction wearing UFC fans get mad at some dudes for these efforts simply because they are "hipsters".
    Add killingbird to Rail
  20. I thought the best part about this whole thing was the fact that the day picked out to stay up all night and slander Kony posters around town is on 4/20.

How genius!!!

I smoke 2 joints before I Kony the street, and then I smoke 2 more

Add Luho to Rail
  21. ya Luho that part cracked me up. made my facebook status "wont be vandalizing my city with Kony 2012 posters on 4-20. Ill be way too high for that shit"

22. http://kabiza.com/WhoIsJosephKony.htm

Joseph Kony has not been inside of Uganda since that time in 2006, he has been in South Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo, continuing his path of destruction especially after being attacked on the 14th of December of 2008. Once again his vengeance came forth and many people died, including worshippers in a church on Christmas day. Operation Lightning Thunder killed some LRA members, captured others, but split up Kony's army into small groups that now increased their attacks on the Congolese, causing 200,000 to flee their homes, many innocent people have been killed and abduction attacks are once again being made. Joseph Kony himself has kept quiet up to now, his army continuing carrying out what Kony knows best, a reign of terror.

lol this guy isnt even in Uganda and hes pretty much in hideout because everybody has been after him for years while Uganda is in a rebuilding stage. Maybe rebuilding the area would be more important that chasing down this guy.
    Edited By: stackinsideways Mar 8th, 2012 at 07:22 AM

23. Add zander to Rail
  24. Edited By: Cooker Mar 8th, 2012 at 07:42 AM
    Add Cooker to Rail
  25. I still haven't watched the video but saw a bunch of people post it on FB. My best friend has been living in Gulu, Uganda, which is in the north, for the past 2-3 years and I'm pretty sure most of this stuff has been over for years.

Kampala is supposed to be awesome and they have the highest per person alcohol consumption in the world!
    Add weeminer to Rail
  26. hahaha got this from swish.

In west uganda, born & raised
    On the battlefield is where I spent most of my days
    chillin out, maxin reloadin all cool
    & takin some african kids out of their school

When a couple of liberals started makin me fret
    Started makin trouble on the internet
    They started one campaign and my men demanded
    They said "You're movin with your kids to a barracks in sudan"

I whistled for a vehicle and when it came near
    It was a school bus with armed kids in the rear
    If anything i coulda went to a few villages and installed more fear
    But i thought "nah, forget it. yo kids we're outta here"

I pulled up in the sudan bout 7 or 8
    & I yelled to museveni "umad, smell you later"
    Looked at my army composed of all my homies
    To site at my throne, cuz I'm Joseph motherfuckin Kony

Add GreesonEV to Rail
  27. I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  28. After about 5 min of research I see the "army" is down to about 200 and that charity has pretty bad ratings
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  29. I hope they round up all the hipsters posting this crap and send them over to Africa to straighten this out.... Have fun!!!!!
    Add Gambo to Rail
  30. http://dakinekristen.blogspot.com/20...l?spref=fb&m=1

a good read from somebody who works in this area

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 71 2 3 4 5