1. I would advise not going to an acr live event, they're online tournies have been ran shitty enough. On the fence for November one..

Add SowersUNCC to Rail

2. 2 days in a row!! tomorrow will be 3 . the world is mine.
    Add 80lballz to Rail
  3. 80 = Just wondering if you can share with us all .... What has been your personal rate of return YTD with your capitol invested ?

I am just in disbelief that with how strong the market has been this year - Financial Engines has only grown my 401 12.8% YTD. I wish to start looking into a more "Aggressive" investor company ... But the market can crash as well at any time as well.
    Add DeltaDan to Rail
  4. My favorite part of that Dimon clip is "you can't have people inventing currency out of thin air"... like every government on Earth does.
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
    Originally Posted by DeltaDan View Post

80 = Just wondering if you can share with us all .... What has been your personal rate of return YTD with your capitol invested ?

my numbers are not normal, I got lucky and bought NLC2 at fractions of a penny. You can look at weekly snap shots of the past crypto markets if you want to get a feel for how profitable it is.

Here's 1 year ago today. it's breathtaking.

Add 80lballz to Rail
    Originally Posted by 80lballz View Post

work

been watching china whales buy up the ladder for the last hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , since its 1 am now, I'm going to count these gains towards my three-peat

edit:

probably not going to sleep tonight, i don't want to miss the sell off and wake up with way less profits.
    Edited By: 80lballz Sep 28th, 2017 at 09:27 AM
    Add 80lballz to Rail
  7. [QUOTE=80lballz;8992187]Got this for .011 So much potential growth still too!!!!!!! ]

Edited By: 80lballz Sep 28th, 2017 at 10:12 AM
    Add 80lballz to Rail
  8. Walton is on FIYAH

1.00 to 5.80 in 3 days

Like this one a lot because they are doing something different instead of being the 20th implementation of a payment platform
    Add Tread to Rail

probably not going to sleep tonight, i don't want to miss the sell off and wake up with way less profits.

Set stop loss?
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail

[

2 days in a row!! tomorrow will be 3 . the world is mine.

just woke up , I was right
    Add 80lballz to Rail
    Originally Posted by LVpokerdealer View Post

Set stop loss?

how do you do this on binance? I definitely fucked up and sold 150 of them before I went to sleep. Lost out on a lot of compounding. if I buy back in now I can get 111 (that's a loss of 39 coins) sht...

gaining atleast 3k in value while I sleep is pretty prettaaaay good tho.

Edited By: 80lballz Sep 28th, 2017 at 06:32 PM
    Add 80lballz to Rail
  12. wow wtc reddit is sick with bullish info. about a month ago i told my younger brother to get on binance and start trading instead of playing fantasy every day.. he told me he was trading wtc and i did some research and hopped in. during the chinese fud i kinda just held everything n stopped looking. they won some use competition and lots of october bullish info including addition to bittrex. hodl. id like to buy more but r now after such huge increases seems tough.
    Edited By: SowersUNCC Sep 28th, 2017 at 06:32 PM

Add SowersUNCC to Rail

how do you do this on binance? I definitely fucked up and sold 150 of them before I went to sleep. Lost out on a lot of compounding. if I buy back in now I can get 111 (that's a loss of 39 coins) sht...

gaining atleast 3k in value while I sleep is pretty prettaaaay good tho.

Just googled apparently you can’t on binance, that sucks. I know how scary it is going to sleep haha
    Originally Posted by SowersUNCC View Post

wow wtc reddit is sick with bullish info. about a month ago i told my younger brother to get on binance and start trading instead of playing fantasy every day.. he told me he was trading wtc and i did some research and hopped in. during the chinese fud i kinda just held everything n stopped looking. they won some use competition and lots of october bullish info including addition to bittrex. hodl. id like to buy more but r now after such huge increases seems tough.

yeah, to buy more now goes against all the rules. Crypto is a new beast tho, I think this gives me a leg up on the competition, since I never traded anything but basketball cards, and I only have a general business associates degree.

if we just keep pressing , eventually the cream will rise like salad dressing.
    Edited By: 80lballz Sep 28th, 2017 at 07:42 PM
    Add 80lballz to Rail
  15. quite the predicament with Walton. It's 3 am in china right now. In a few hours, when they see the price, what are they going to do?

I'm thinking they are going to FOMO. If they are anything like me, and we do all bleed the same , they are going to see the gains and their first thought will not be to sell.

however, if I was a whale and wasn't on Walton until late, I would dump on everyone to lower the price drastically so I could buy back in. This seems to happen a lot... in fact, its possible robots have been creating these massive swings in all these coins. Humans may play a way smaller role than we think.
    Edited By: 80lballz Sep 28th, 2017 at 09:02 PM
    Add 80lballz to Rail
  16. You might take some profits on any alt-coins that have chunky gains in the past week...South Korea just banned raising capital through ICOs.

Sick timing too after BTC and ETH were making such slow, bullish technical set-ups last 5 days.
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
  17. looks like SALT opened a little under 7$ and trading mid 7s....Hope it dumps hard on this SK news.
    Anyone know where to buy it?
    Add Duffy08 to Rail

2 ICO's I really like just hit exchanges.

Chainlink on etherdelta cost .10-.13 during the ico and is trading for .19 right now

Blackmoon on Liqui cost $1 during ico and is trading for .88 . it looks better than its 2 competitiors Iconomi and Melonport

Edited By: 80lballz Sep 30th, 2017 at 01:20 AM
    Add 80lballz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Duffy08 View Post

looks like SALT opened a little under 7$ and trading mid 7s....Hope it dumps hard on this SK news.
    Anyone know where to buy it?

liqui.io or etherdelta.

It sure is dumping , its at like 4.31 right now. There's only 8 million circulating out of 120 million supply. The token seems unnecessary to the loaning process. Buy at your own risk. But if you are buying , maybe wait til its in the low $3 region atleast. I'm pretty sure I remember learning the presale buyers got it for like $3

Edited By: 80lballz Sep 30th, 2017 at 01:56 AM
    Add 80lballz to Rail
  20. I was lazy / put off by the scammish name of "Walton " coin. Is it associated in any way with Bill Walton?
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
  21. only in my dreams... Walton was the guy who invented 666 tracking chip. He was funded by the rockefellers, rothschilds, colonel sanders, and jared Kushner.
    Add 80lballz to Rail

liqui.io or etherdelta.

It sure is dumping , its at like 4.31 right now. There's only 8 million circulating out of 120 million supply. The token seems unnecessary to the loaning process. Buy at your own risk.

Not correct, you need tokens to access the platform. Takes 1 to be a member then 10 tokens to access the loan up to $100k and 100 tokens to access a million dollar loan on top of your btc or whatever as collateral. Then once Salt team has the tokens they will keep them so they go out of circulation.

Not correct, you need tokens to access the platform. Takes 1 to be a member then 10 tokens to access the loan up to $100k and 100 tokens to access a million dollar loan on top of your btc or whatever as collateral. Then once Salt team has the tokens they will keep them so they go out of circulation.

Got my 10 on binance just now! This is an interesting concept and am guessing there will be tons of ppl out there wanting loans against their crypto holdings. If they get this right and are first to mass market, it could see a lot of business IMO.
    Add Tread to Rail
    Originally Posted by Tread View Post

Got my 10 on binance just now! This is an interesting concept and am guessing there will be tons of ppl out there wanting loans against their crypto holdings. If they get this right and are first to mass market, it could see a lot of business IMO.

yea I just have 10-15 of them right now.
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
  25. You have to buy coins to give you the chance to borrow cash to trade for coins. Sounds sketchy Wild West shit.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
    Originally Posted by rebelfd View Post

You have to buy coins to give you the chance to borrow cash to trade for coins. Sounds sketchy Wild West shit.

I've spent 60$ on dumber shit !
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
  27. I'll allow it.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
    Originally Posted by rebelfd View Post

You have to buy coins to give you the chance to borrow cash to trade for coins. Sounds sketchy Wild West shit.

Not a chance, you can do it. No background check, as long as you have the crypto to put up you can get the fiat.

Erik Vorhees is very bullish on this (not to mention a big investor and strategic partner), this will be gold.
  29. Add 80lballz to Rail

Not a chance, you can do it. No background check, as long as you have the crypto to put up you can get the fiat.

Erik Vorhees is very bullish on this (not to mention a big investor and strategic partner), this will be gold.

Sounds super genius. You get cash for your leveraged asset that will prob grow in future? It's like you cash out now but still grow? I'm dumb I should keep reading. Chinese /binance coins r going ham.

Add SowersUNCC to Rail