1. And it's a hedge vs it declining? You get cash now, it goes down 50% and you just basically hand over ur assert for less? Is this how it works?

Add SowersUNCC to Rail
  2. Have none of you guys heard of a pawn shop?

Add time4badbeat to Rail
  3. SALT from 123k sats to 165k in less than 24 hrs. Is that good?
    Add Tread to Rail
  4. nobody talking about ardor. super cheap and has doubled in the last couple weeks
    Add famous5ives to Rail
    Originally Posted by SowersUNCC View Post

And it's a hedge vs it declining? You get cash now, it goes down 50% and you just basically hand over ur assert for less? Is this how it works?

I believe they had plans if something like that happened. Cant quote them but think they had all the angles covered
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  6. FUCK me! My team pooled into this ICO at a discount. Was 3 ETH for the masternode... worth $3,300 right now + it spits out coins at you everyday for staking.... I passed on it, do to lack of liquid, and a semi retarded brain.

Add 80lballz to Rail
  7. you cant own everything

Add SowersUNCC to Rail
  8. Such a mind fuck speculating on these bubbly ICOs...often times want to buy a chunk but then I'm selling a long-term asset I believe in...Whether it be BTC/ETH/LTC (do have some small Ripple & NEO for long-term too).
    Edited By: Duffy08 Oct 1st, 2017 at 10:58 PM
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
  9. yeah duffy, part of the game. I've been mostly passing on ICO's , but researching and keeping track of the ones I like, then when they dump , I buy.

Vechain (VEN) on Liqui.io , COSS, TIX, CSNO

Those are my 4 I've been accumulating the last week.
    Edited By: 80lballz Oct 1st, 2017 at 11:39 PM
    Add 80lballz to Rail
  10. If you guys wanna have some fun, try swing trading ADA, just launched on Bittrex today.
    Add TheBigEarn to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheBigEarn View Post

If you guys wanna have some fun, try swing trading ADA, just launched on Bittrex today.

Did it. Got crushed. FML.
    Add OGHowie to Rail
  12. stop begging for money, flooding this thread with bullshit, and scaring away all the good info FFS
    Add Boutros to Rail
    Originally Posted by Boutros View Post

stop begging for money, flooding this thread with bullshit, and scaring away all the good info FFS

what have you brought?
    Edited By: 80lballz Oct 2nd, 2017 at 10:22 PM
    Add 80lballz to Rail

14. beast
    Edited By: 80lballz Oct 2nd, 2017 at 10:35 PM
    Add 80lballz to Rail
  15. COSS.io is a dominating force. I got all mine at .04-.05 on the etherdelta . Token holders receive 50% of the profits every week.. or maybe its every month.

Add 80lballz to Rail
  16. Are you guys looking to buy WTC right now? or do you think it will go down further. I sold 30% of mine a couple days ago, I already bought back a lot of them because I had buy orders going all the way down. I'm wondering if I should pull the rest and wait for it to dip further?
    Add 80lballz to Rail
    Originally Posted by 80lballz View Post

Are you guys looking to buy WTC right now? or do you think it will go down further. I sold 30% of mine a couple days ago, I already bought back a lot of them because I had buy orders going all the way down. I'm wondering if I should pull the rest and wait for it to dip further?

Friend of mine who is one of the biggest whales is very bullish on wtc

Thinks it can get to $15

Edit: always buy the dips if you believe in the project
    Edited By: LVpokerdealer Oct 4th, 2017 at 10:52 PM
  18. All of this is way over my head. Anyone have advice as to what I should do with my BTC? I bought one coin at 3.5k and my plan is to hold on to it long term. Anyone care to speculate on what it might be worth in a year, 5 years? Is there a number I should look to sell it at? Thanks.

Add jaybizzle3 to Rail
    Originally Posted by jaybizzle3 View Post

All of this is way over my head. Anyone have advice as to what I should do with my BTC? I bought one coin at 3.5k and my plan is to hold on to it long term. Anyone care to speculate on what it might be worth in a year, 5 years? Is there a number I should look to sell it at? Thanks.

5 years....10-12500
    10 years- 25000+
  20. What's up work ltc?
    Add Camz to Rail
  21. With
    Add Camz to Rail
  22. are they revised figures LV, I thought you had BTC rising a bit quicker than that
    Add Waldo38 to Rail
  23. Will salt give u cash on ur crypto and u can just buy more crypto w the cash? That was question

Add SowersUNCC to Rail
    Originally Posted by SowersUNCC View Post

Will salt give u cash on ur crypto and u can just buy more crypto w the cash? That was question

I don’t see why not. I don’t think they know what you’re doing with your money. You put up 120% of the loan I believe in crypto and you get the fiat.
    Originally Posted by Waldo38 View Post

are they revised figures LV, I thought you had BTC rising a bit quicker than that

Just my guesstimate haha
  26. ghostface killa just announced his own crypto. "Cream Currency"

man when I tell you I am here for this...
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  27. Whats the website where it shows your portfolio? I was just on Polo but couldnt find it ffs. Am I thinking of a different site???
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  28. Any words of caution when setting up a NEO wallet to collect GAS? Starting to watch a few tutorials now.
    Wish I had bought more of this fucker long ago.
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

Whats the website where it shows your portfolio? I was just on Polo but couldnt find it ffs. Am I thinking of a different site???

I use an app called Blockfolio. Is that what you are looking for? Or are you looking for a website?
    Add supermat to Rail