1. That’s the app I have too. Downloaded it on my new phone and my coins don’t show up. I can’t remember what I did the first time I signed up.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

    That’s the app I have too. Downloaded it on my new phone and my coins don’t show up. I can’t remember what I did the first time I signed up.


    I don't think it uses a login so you might have to re-enter everything (not 100% sure so maybe someone else that uses it can chime in)
    Add supermat to Rail
  3. I can’t find my coins lmao. I’m lost sigh. I thought they were on Polo but I’ve clicked everything and don’t see them.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  4.  
    Originally Posted by LVpokerdealer View Post

    5 years....10-12500
    10 years- 25000+


    John Mcafee (owner of one of the largest mining companies in north america) says bitcoin will be 500,000$ within three years or he would eat his dick.

    Of course he also said that would include the US dollar collapsing between now and then, and that the number could be conservative
    Add savvy to Rail
  5.  
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

    I can’t find my coins lmao. I’m lost sigh. I thought they were on Polo but I’ve clicked everything and don’t see them.


    Click "Deposits / Withdrawls" and you'll see every coin they market and your balance and buttons to deposit & withdrawl will be in a long list.
     1
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
  6. Anyone still holding LTC?
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  7. I'm still holding ltc from the mid 40s. Wish I had sold when it doubled.

    If your looking for a little extra gamble check out mcaffees bitcoin stock/ mtgi. Have been successful day trading it for a while. Usually gets a nice bump whenever btc does/ but like 10-20 minutes later
    Add mwh5195 to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by JKoblyn View Post

    Anyone still holding LTC?


    I have a little in my portfolio but it's a long term hold for me so I've just kept it through the ups and downs (bought it around $36 if I remember correctly)
    Add supermat to Rail
  9.  
    Originally Posted by mwh5195 View Post

    If your looking for a little extra gamble check out mcaffees bitcoin stock/ mtgi. Have been successful day trading it for a while. Usually gets a nice bump whenever btc does/ but like 10-20 minutes later

    I bought it at $1.14 but have just been holding. Up to $2.45 now but it got as high as $3.36
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  10. to me, LTC has one of the brightest futures of any crypto...would highly recommend holding.
    The head guy Charlie Lee (I think) seems to be very upfront with the general public when it comes to crypto and calls the industry out for shit.
    I don't know too many crypto wizards yet...but of the ones I do know, LTC is always in their top 5.
     1
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
  11. Alts getting crushed. BTC dominance back over 50%.
    Add Zags to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by Zags View Post

    Alts getting crushed. BTC dominance back over 50%.

    any new $ I invest will be adding to my small alts positions. Leading up to this fork will be great time to get any of the alts you're interested in @ a decent discount.
    Anyone know where I can trade ETH or something else for XMR? Not interested in trading against Bitcoin as it's streaking up.
    Edited By: Duffy08 Oct 10th, 2017 at 02:51 AM
     1
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
  13. Who knows which of these ICOs are even worth it at this point, but this Cobinhood thing seems instantly usable (edit, to clarify, as soon as the exchange launches it will be heavily used) with their free transactions on trades, which if you are frequently trading, is a pretty big deal. 10% ICO bonus ends about 20 hours from now Tues aftn.

    https://cobinhood.com/
    Edited By: Tread Oct 10th, 2017 at 04:18 AM
    Add Tread to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by Tread View Post

    Who knows which of these ICOs are even worth it at this point, but this Cobinhood thing seems instantly usable (edit, to clarify, as soon as the exchange launches it will be heavily used) with their free transactions on trades, which if you are frequently trading, is a pretty big deal. 10% ICO bonus ends about 20 hours from now Tues aftn.

    https://cobinhood.com/

    Is there any benefit to owning the coins besides participating in the pump / helping to fund something if you believe in it?
    I can't find any reason to own the coin. Do you have a piece of ownership if you own a bunch of coins and the company is sold to someone?
     1
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
  15. no
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  16. I'm interested for 3 reason:

    1) Free trading is definitely something worth investing $100 even if the value of the coin goes to zero. Taking scalps in the crypto market at even moderate frequency is a much faster way of building money due to the incredible volatility and even if you only make a couple trades a week the fees can start to add up.

    2) Holding the coin gets you early access to ICOs they underwrite on the exchange in the future. This is the profit/value proposition of the coin. Maybe they never get anyone to do an ICO on their exchange, if that's the case, then yes the coin is pretty much worthless.

    3) Holding the coin gets you access to 10X margin at 50% interest discount

    You raise an interesting question about ANY crypto company using a coin being sold. I'm not sure I've ever seen this discussed in detail, but given in this case that the holding company has basically 50% of the coins, I'd be surprised if they didn't structure a deal to provide value to the coin.

    It's an interesting topic because at some point after rapid expansion stops, consolidation will occur. many companies will fail, but a good number should also get bought up and combined to form stronger cores.
    Add Tread to Rail
  17. Tread dunno if u saw above but I’m in ICO group with some whales (got lucky have a long time friend in group and admin) and they raise 1-2 million for ico’s. Could’ve got you cobinhood cheaper than public and 50% bonus

    Lmk if any u like in future

    We just got in early on Vezt, Bitclave, Storm, Icon all at cheaper prices than public tier 1 and 30-100% bonuses ;)

    Couple OTers invested also
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  18. Appreciate it, but no biggie, as I am only throwing 50 at this and it wouldn't have made a ton of difference. In this specific case, i didn't even know about COB until a buddy of mine who is really into trading told me about it yesterday. Knowing you like something before the ICO seems to be the key, but really hard to keep up with everything these days.
    Add Tread to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by LVpokerdealer View Post

    Tread dunno if u saw above but I’m in ICO group with some whales (got lucky have a long time friend in group and admin) and they raise 1-2 million for ico’s. Could’ve got you cobinhood cheaper than public and 50% bonus

    Lmk if any u like in future

    We just got in early on Vezt, Bitclave, Storm, Icon all at cheaper prices than public tier 1 and 30-100% bonuses ;)

    Couple OTers invested also


    how the hell did you guys swing that?
    Super interested in Icon
     1
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by Duffy08 View Post

    how the hell did you guys swing that?
    Super interested in Icon


    Icon is already selling at 1.3-1.5 premium
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  21. Do you hold any ICOs from this year as long-term holds LV?
    Right now I'm only holding NEO & small OMG.
    Getting lazy and starting to think about just dumping my speculative funds all into LTC (which I believe in the most heading into this Bitcoin Fork and beyond).
     1
    Add Duffy08 to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by Duffy08 View Post

    Do you hold any ICOs from this year as long-term holds LV?
    Right now I'm only holding NEO & small OMG.
    Getting lazy and starting to think about just dumping my speculative funds all into LTC (which I believe in the most heading into this Bitcoin Fork and beyond).

    Honestly I don’t know too much I’m learning from friends on this. For most ico’s I’m gonna just flip fast hoping for 15-40% profits and roll them into the next.
    Friend who is one of the biggest whales says omg will get to $100 in a few years

    I’m gonna hold salt and icon the others just gonna try and keep flipping them and go bigger and bigger
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  23. BTC over 5200

    wheeeeeeeeee

    SALT available on Shapeshift

    wheeeeeeeeee
    Add Tread to Rail
  24. fuckin awesome
    Add hookey91 to Rail
  25. Lfg
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  26. But muh double top!

    It's happening guys, and the ride is just getting started.
    Add Zags to Rail
  27. I'm thinking of selling half my bitcoin now at 5300$ and rebuying back in when it dips to 3.5 k
    Solid strategy ?
    Add skillivey to Rail
  28. Alts hurting today. Guess I'll just hold for em to rubberband back
     
    Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
  29.  
    Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post

    Alts hurting today. Guess I'll just hold for em to rubberband back


    That's what I've been doing. Hoping/expecting them to bounce back later on
    Add supermat to Rail
  30. I've thought about doing the same. The past few times I've sold though I've realized I would've made more just holding on.
    Add mwh5195 to Rail