1. I don't want Johnny slippy posting a shitty 2017 thread with no trailers like he's done the last couple years so i will try and do this right. It won't be hard to surpass 2016's slate of crap that was put out, so we have that going for us. That being said here are the trailers to some of 2017's most anticipated flicks:

edit: After looking at 2017s list of upcoming projects, it looks pretty bleak guys. Tons of sequels(Mummy, Fast and furious, power rangers, DC comics movies). I haven't researched the indie projects yet but I posted the blockbusters that stood out to me. I'll update with some trailers as i come across more

If you're into this sorta thing

This could be good

Another spiderman movie?

Meh

Can not wait for this:

More DC comic stuff...this could be decent or complete trash

Some Scarlett Johansson weirdness

I loved John Wick so i'll be watching this

Christopher NOlan, yes please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-eMt3SrfFU

Origins of King Kong? May be worht a watch
    Add Camz to Rail
  2. oooooh, space movie with Jake G? This one makes the list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeLsJfGmY_Y
    Thread StarterAdd Camz to Rail
  3. All look goot cept for ghey pirates. Ps didn't watch, just saying
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  4. Nothing posted that i will watch ever.

2016 was a awful year for movies I think I went once and rented less then 10 dvd's.
    Add perma_tilt to Rail
  5. DDL who retired from acting cause he didn't think he could top his Lincoln performance(love him but a little pretentious) is in the ne PTA movie towards the end of the year.
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  6. All look terrible and unbearable except ghost in the shell, dunkirk, and obv jake G
    Add Boutros to Rail
  7. ugh. Nolan movie is the only one that piqued my interested.

2012/2013/2014 seemed to be a bunch of great films throughout the year that it was fun anticipating which one to see next, how I was going to watch, talking about it after, etc. 2016 was so bad for movies for me personally that I think it's going to take a bunch of decent films to get me back into that state of mind. If at all.
    Add STOPPER19 to Rail
  8. Hollywood has officially run out of ideas
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  9. The year of the Sequel to the Sequel that was once a Sequel
    Add wantagolf to Rail
    Originally Posted by STOPPER19 View Post

ugh. Nolan movie is the only one that piqued my interested.

2012/2013/2014 seemed to be a bunch of great films throughout the year that it was fun anticipating which one to see next, how I was going to watch, talking about it after, etc. 2016 was so bad for movies for me personally that I think it's going to take a bunch of decent films to get me back into that state of mind. If at all.

I think it's a combo of that and netflix TV series, but now i hardly have any interest in watching movies when there are so many good TV series to watch.
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Hollywood has officially run out of ideas

lol its so bad. I was going through IMDB's list of top 50 anticipated projects and just shaking my head. Didn't even bother posting them here:

Mummy sequel
    Thor sequel
    Guardians of Galaxy 2
    Logan(xmen spinoff)
    Wonder Woman
    Blade Runner
    Fate and the Furious
    Equalizer 2
    Power Rangers
    Jumanjii w/The Rock (wtf??)
    World War Z 2
    Robin Hood
    Baywatch
    6 billion dollar man
    Underworld sequel
    an xXx sequel(ugh)
    Lego batman
    Kingsman sequel(don't mind this one)
  12. Hopefully Bladerunner doesn't suck. Didn't watch trailer, but is the Alien movie a sequel to Prometheus?
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  13. Looking forward to Dunkirk but otherwise thank god for tv series.
    Add acp to Rail
    Originally Posted by Camz View Post

I think it's a combo of that and netflix TV series, but now i hardly have any interest in watching movies when there are so many good TV series to watch.

That's a good point - didn't think about that. I've crushed TV series this year in place of those movies I would have watched in years past.
    Add STOPPER19 to Rail
    Originally Posted by JKoblyn View Post

Hopefully Bladerunner doesn't suck. Didn't watch trailer, but is the Alien movie a sequel to Prometheus?

Yuhp.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  16. Looking forward to watching this at home on Popcorntime..... Hope they did not turn the sequel into a colon blow.

Edited By: DeltaDan Dec 29th, 2016 at 05:36 PM
    Add DeltaDan to Rail
  17. wtf is popcorntime
    Add Boutros to Rail
    Originally Posted by Boutros View Post

wtf is popcorntime

Just another site where u rip movies for free.
    Add Mrfreeze53 to Rail
  19. Ghost in a shell, cantwait.gif.....
    Add El Guapo to Rail
  20. Everyone bitches about sequels; everyone watches sequels. Welp
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Everyone bitches about sequels; everyone watches sequels. Welp

We dont mind sequels. At least I dont.

But I would like to see something original from time to time.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Everyone bitches about sequels; everyone watches sequels. Welp

there are sequels, then there is the mummy sequel... And do we reallly need a jumanjii with the rock? leave the original be ffs
  23. Hollywood has made me a lover of indie flicks.
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  24. Sicario might be the strangest choice for a sequel that I can think of.

Add marinersheep to Rail
    Originally Posted by Camz View Post

there are sequels, then there is the mummy sequel... And do we reallly need a jumanjii with the rock? leave the original be ffs

I don't mind the Jumanji (not sure why you keep going with two i's lol) sequel. I'm cool with sequels aimed at this generation of kids. It's not like some 12-year-old is going to randomly fire up Jumanji on Netflix.

Add marinersheep to Rail
  26. There's commercials for new Biohazard movie playing nonstop. How many of these stupid movies are there?? Even though this one is titled "The Final". Has Milla Jovovich (sp) done any other movies? Seems like she puts one of these awful zombie movies out once a year and that's it.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

There's commercials for new Biohazard movie playing nonstop. How many of these stupid movies are there?? Even though this one is titled "The Final". Has Milla Jovovich (sp) done any other movies? Seems like she puts one of these awful zombie movies out once a year and that's it.

I assume you are talking about Resident Evil.

Ive watched none of them, but i guess someone out there does.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  28. Yeah sorry Resident Evil. The video game movie. It's Biohazard over here lol. The newest one was on TV a couple of weeks ago and I had it on in the background while I was on my laptop. It was just so awful I couldn't believe someone paid for that movie to be made. Then the new and final one is coming out and it just looks so bad.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by marinersheep View Post

It's not like some 12-year-old is going to randomly fire up Jumanji on Netflix.

kids are so stupid
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
    Originally Posted by marinersheep View Post

Sicario might be the strangest choice for a sequel that I can think of.

But its going to be focused on Benicio Del Toros character and his creation, and its going to have Josh Brolins character in it as well. I.E. The best parts of Sicario being focused on.
    Add Mrfreeze53 to Rail