32.58%
  1. the leftovers

yw
    Add norv to Rail
  2. I'm at episode 3. Great and sad story. lol wisconsin
    Add Kiribato to Rail
    Originally Posted by Kiribato View Post

I'm at episode 3. Great and sad story. lol wisconsin

New faces...fresh opinions. Welcome to the terrordome!
    Thread StarterAdd KingSleigh to Rail
  4. JFC I've heard so much about this documentary lately, not just here. I guess I have to check it out. I think Netflix is available here now but I have to double check. Think I could do the free trial thing and watch this doc? Or do they limit what you can watch?
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sandman_Good View Post

New faces...fresh opinions. Welcome to the terrordome!

Lol
    Add Glo4m to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

JFC I've heard so much about this documentary lately, not just here. I guess I have to check it out. I think Netflix is available here now but I have to double check. Think I could do the free trial thing and watch this doc? Or do they limit what you can watch?

Here the free trial is 30 days unlimited access
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  7. Oh wow. Ok thanks. I'll definitely check it out then.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  8. Saw this on yahoo:

The truth is so utterly obvious in this case that it's almost comical. This man (Steven Avery) became a huge liability to the reputation of the Manitowoc Sheriff's Dept when it was proven that they had purposely subjugated the Constitutional rights that every American is entitled to in order to satisfy a personal vendetta that the Manitowoc Sheriffs Dept had against he (Steven Avery) and his entire family for many years. To make matters even worse, he (Steven Avery) had the "audacity" of exploiting their corruption by filing a massive 36 million dollar civil lawsuit against their entire Dept that would've most definitely ended in his favor (making the one family they hate the most perhaps the richest in the entire county), which would've definitely cost the County of Manitowoc (and the State of Wisconsin) a nice hefty chunk of taxpayer money, not to mention that it definitely would've also seriously tarnished the public image and reputation of the entire Manitowoc Sheriff's Dept by destroying the trust of the public through the highly publicized exposure of their blatant corruption and organized criminal activities. This is actually a DOUBLE motive, and about as good a motive as one (or two) ever gets. The Sheriffs undoubtably had been tapping his phone, watching him and waiting for the perfect opportunity to set him up for anything they could that would make him appear as the monster that they wanted the public to perceive him as, and that opportunity presented itself when Teresa Halbach showed-up to take photos (as she had done many times before) of an automobile being sold by a family that deals in automobiles. At least one (or more) Deputy(s) from the Manitowoc Sheriff's Dept waited until Teresa Halbach entered Steven Avery's property, and after she finished up and left the property, followed her to a good location where there were no witnesses around (which was pretty much anywhere near that property), pulled her over, had her exit the vehicle, shot her in the head, let her bleed out a bit, wrapped her body in plastic and placed her into the back of the Toyota (where the top of her bloody head brushed against the side panel) before the second perp drove and dropped off to drive her Toyota RAV (or a second Deputy who was already there at the location of the murder) in which case they then drove the vehicle to the Avery's 40 acre wrecking lot on the night of Hallow's Eve, burned her body up in the other more rural fire pit, parked her vehicle in an ominous spot and made it look as though someone (like Steven Avery) had made a very poor and idiotic attempt to hide the vehicle with a few tree branches and the hood of a car. Those complicit in the crime, later easily planted all of the evidence, including moving the majority of her burnt remains into the fire pit near Steven Avery's house (why they found a small amount of her remains in another fire pit near the vehicle). If you think for a second that there aren't police (and sometimes entire LEO depts) in this country that aren't capable of commiting such hideous crimes (and even worse), then you are as cluelessly gullible as the majority of TV brainwashed Americans. Having worked around Police and Sheriffs in San Bernardino County California myself for almost two decades, I can assure you that there are plenty of cops (even high ranking ones) who are extremely corrupt and deeply involved in many types of criminal activities like illicit drug distribution, organized extortion, car theft rings, human trafficking, illegal firearms distribution and sales, planting and destroying evidence, witness intimidation, gang stalking, money laundering and even murdering people they don't like and framing others for the benefit of certain cases. I have actually seen it with my own eyes.

Holy lack of paragraphs tho
    Add Mrfreeze53 to Rail
  9. I feel like I've been saying "yea?" (Brenden and his mothers phone calls) to people a lot these past few days and they are looking at me like wtf?
    Add Jsup to Rail
  10. I've been reading about chuck Avery too. When the police came to collect his DNA swab, he was hiding from them upstairs under a bunch of clothes. He was also acting very strange the day steve was arrested.
    Add (oIo) to Rail
  11. which one is Chuck?
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

which one is Chuck?

The one who says he thinks he may have committed the murder pretty quickly.
    Add Mrfreeze53 to Rail
  13. Just finished episode 4. The ending of that episode gave me chills. Ho Lee Fuck.
    Add gosalukis83 to Rail
    Originally Posted by gosalukis83 View Post

Just finished episode 4. The ending of that episode gave me chills. Ho Lee Fuck.

i felt like the end of every episode was like that. Hence never being able to stop watching.
    Add killingbird to Rail
  15. after watching this I have so many thoughts, but all I can hope is that somehow Steven Avery is actually guilty.

Lenk is so obviously dirty, and so is coke bottles glasses guy... and I'd love to punch Kratz right in his smug face
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

after watching this I have so many thoughts, but all I can hope is that somehow Steven Avery is actually guilty.

Lenk is so obviously dirty, and so is coke bottles glasses guy... and I'd love to punch Kratz right in his smug face

wrong thread but gl to your bears tonight. Hells gonna rollllll
    Add Glo4m to Rail
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

wrong thread but gl to your bears tonight. Hells gonna rollllll

LMAO @ roll

we're missing our 4 best offensive players and it's still a coinflip
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  18. Ok...now imagine Steven Avery is black...is he already pardoned by Obama?
    Add watson5j to Rail
  19. not funny
    Add 80lballz to Rail
    Originally Posted by watson5j View Post

Ok...now imagine Steven Avery is black...is he already pardoned by Obama?

Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jsup View Post

I feel like I've been saying "yea?" (Brenden and his mothers phone calls) to people a lot these past few days and they are looking at me like wtf?

AHAHA, I've been doing this too.
    Add 80lballz to Rail
  22. So fucked up, binge watched until 6am then had to go to work after the xmas booze, was very rough.

You yanks are messed up.

That lawyer chick at the end was hot Laura Nirider
    Add celticone to Rail
  23. Just wanted to take a moment to come in and let all the non-Yanks know that us Yanks don't give a fuck if you think we are fucked up. We'll kick all your asses at once and deny your appeal.

#murica.fuckyeah
    Edited By: XquiziVex Dec 30th, 2015 at 12:01 AM
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
    Originally Posted by XquiziVex View Post

Just wanted to take a moment to come in and let all the non-Yanks know that us Yanks don't give a fuck if you think we are fucked up. We'll kick all your asses at once and deny your appeal.

#murica.fuckyeah

Add Dyzalot to Rail
  25. Add Mrfreeze53 to Rail
  26. dean sounds just like bob odenkirk imo

Add Jsup to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mrfreeze53 View Post

Saw this on yahoo:

The truth is so utterly obvious in this case that it's almost comical. This man (Steven Avery) became a huge liability to the reputation of the Manitowoc Sheriff's Dept when it was proven that they had purposely subjugated the Constitutional rights that every American is entitled to in order to satisfy a personal vendetta that the Manitowoc Sheriffs Dept had against he (Steven Avery) and his entire family for many years. To make matters even worse, he (Steven Avery) had the "audacity" of exploiting their corruption by filing a massive 36 million dollar civil lawsuit against their entire Dept that would've most definitely ended in his favor (making the one family they hate the most perhaps the richest in the entire county), which would've definitely cost the County of Manitowoc (and the State of Wisconsin) a nice hefty chunk of taxpayer money, not to mention that it definitely would've also seriously tarnished the public image and reputation of the entire Manitowoc Sheriff's Dept by destroying the trust of the public through the highly publicized exposure of their blatant corruption and organized criminal activities. This is actually a DOUBLE motive, and about as good a motive as one (or two) ever gets. The Sheriffs undoubtably had been tapping his phone, watching him and waiting for the perfect opportunity to set him up for anything they could that would make him appear as the monster that they wanted the public to perceive him as, and that opportunity presented itself when Teresa Halbach showed-up to take photos (as she had done many times before) of an automobile being sold by a family that deals in automobiles. At least one (or more) Deputy(s) from the Manitowoc Sheriff's Dept waited until Teresa Halbach entered Steven Avery's property, and after she finished up and left the property, followed her to a good location where there were no witnesses around (which was pretty much anywhere near that property), pulled her over, had her exit the vehicle, shot her in the head, let her bleed out a bit, wrapped her body in plastic and placed her into the back of the Toyota (where the top of her bloody head brushed against the side panel) before the second perp drove and dropped off to drive her Toyota RAV (or a second Deputy who was already there at the location of the murder) in which case they then drove the vehicle to the Avery's 40 acre wrecking lot on the night of Hallow's Eve, burned her body up in the other more rural fire pit, parked her vehicle in an ominous spot and made it look as though someone (like Steven Avery) had made a very poor and idiotic attempt to hide the vehicle with a few tree branches and the hood of a car. Those complicit in the crime, later easily planted all of the evidence, including moving the majority of her burnt remains into the fire pit near Steven Avery's house (why they found a small amount of her remains in another fire pit near the vehicle). If you think for a second that there aren't police (and sometimes entire LEO depts) in this country that aren't capable of commiting such hideous crimes (and even worse), then you are as cluelessly gullible as the majority of TV brainwashed Americans. Having worked around Police and Sheriffs in San Bernardino County California myself for almost two decades, I can assure you that there are plenty of cops (even high ranking ones) who are extremely corrupt and deeply involved in many types of criminal activities like illicit drug distribution, organized extortion, car theft rings, human trafficking, illegal firearms distribution and sales, planting and destroying evidence, witness intimidation, gang stalking, money laundering and even murdering people they don't like and framing others for the benefit of certain cases. I have actually seen it with my own eyes.

Holy lack of paragraphs tho

Nice find, those inbred county cops are all a bunch of grandfathered in pieces of shit.
    Edited By: Lamarodom Dec 30th, 2015 at 12:21 AM
    Add Lamarodom to Rail
  28. Good news interview Freeze. Ty for posting.
    Thread StarterAdd KingSleigh to Rail
  29. just wish he would say what he really wants to say, fkn lawyers
    Add norv to Rail
    Originally Posted by celticone View Post

That lawyer chick at the end was hot Laura Nirider

fo sho 100% agree

also been watching this on this site

http://thewatchseries.to/serie/making_a_murderer

i use the streamin.to links mainly but i have bunch of adblock stuff so dont know if these sites have bunch of weird ads

for those of you with no netflix
    Edited By: phyzer23 Dec 30th, 2015 at 10:19 AM
    Add phyzer23 to Rail