1. In case anyone cares about it.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1897468/mich...ting-timeline/

Michael Brown, an 18-year-old from Ferguson, was shot and killed by a police officer on Saturday, August 9, while walking to visit his grandmother. Brown was unarmed at the time. According to his mother, Lesley McSpadden, the Normandy High School graduate was set to begin classes at Vatterott College in Missouri, on Monday, August 11, just two days after his death.

IfTheyGunnedMeDown
    Add El Guapo to Rail
  2. Was like damn first the guy gets fired from like a million NBA teams then gets shot, that is some run bad
    Edited By: ntanygd760 Aug 14th, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Add ntanygd760 to Rail
  3. Can't understand why anybody would want to be a cop in a big city.

I hate myself so much I should try it
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  4. In before WAR tries to make this about him.
    Add danomite to Rail
  5. I've been avoiding this story. Has the cops side come out yet? Seems like the typical citizen not listening or mouthing off and cop drastically overreacting story
    Add Justman to Rail
    Originally Posted by Justman View Post

I've been avoiding this story. Has the cops side come out yet? Seems like the typical citizen not listening or mouthing off and cop drastically overreacting story

According to the cop, Brown tried to wrestle the cop's gun away, then ran away after that didn't work and the cop shot him as he fled. Eyewitnesses dispute that Brown ever tried for the cop's gun.

But even if he did, we have a case of a cop knowing the victim was unarmed and running away and shooting him multiple times anyway. Despicable.
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  7. Sounds like murder
    Add Justman to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lord Supremo View Post

According to the cop, Brown tried to wrestle the cop's gun away, then ran away after that didn't work and the cop shot him as he fled. Eyewitnesses dispute that Brown ever tried for the cop's gun.

But even if he did, we have a case of a cop knowing the victim was unarmed and running away and shooting him multiple times anyway. Despicable.

The only witness to the altercation was the victim's friend, right? I know that a witness corroborates the final shots, but didn't think there was another witness to what started it
    Add userid363 to Rail
    Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

The only witness to the altercation was the victim's friend, right? I know that a witness corroborates the final shots, but didn't think there was another witness to what started it

The article I read indicated there were other witnesses to the initial altercation...might have been wrong tho
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  10. Cops dont just shoot innocent people.
    Add Stynsty71 to Rail
  11. From the accounts I've seen on TV/internet, the police investigation has refused to interview the only witness to the entire interaction, the victim's friend, saying that he didn't see everything because he ran away. He disputes that.

regardless of whether or not he ran at some point, he still saw more than any other live witness except the police officer
    Edited By: userid363 Aug 14th, 2014 at 01:43 AM
    Add userid363 to Rail
  12. Someone shoots cop - nobody in the neighborhood saw anything.

Cop shoots someone - 100 people from the neighborhood and 300 people who were just in the area saw everything.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  13. Thread StarterAdd El Guapo to Rail
  14. Police refuse to release name of the murderous cop in this shooting
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
    Originally Posted by RichardHurtz View Post

Police refuse to release name of the murderous cop in this shooting

Probably was the kids fault because he started to approach the cop in the middle of the road.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

Someone shoots cop - nobody in the neighborhood saw anything.

Cop shoots someone - 100 people from the neighborhood and 300 people who were just in the area saw everything.

lol qft

just once I'd like to see a story where the cops kills a guy, and the whole community is like "Yeah, that's about right. Guy was a scumbag who deserved it." Just for funsies I mean

as for this case, how bizarre. so either a guy attacked a cop and went for his gun (they said one round went off in the car) and then the cop blasted him, or a cop just rolled up on two dudes, shot his gun in the car then blasted dude. very weird imo
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

17. wearing all black at night and walking on a racing car dirt track

being black and walking home along the street at night
    Add norv to Rail

Someone shoots cop - nobody in the neighborhood saw anything.

If your neighborhood had the same experiences interacting with cops as the people who you are talking about, well then you wouldn't want to tell them a fucking thing that would help solve a case that benefits the cops either.

What you are referencing is 100% the fault of the cops, not the neighborhood.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  19. If the cop shot an unarmed man who was running away from him, he needs to be charged with murder.

There I go defending the police again...
    Add OneM24 to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

as for this case, how bizarre. so either a guy attacked a cop and went for his gun (they said one round went off in the car) and then the cop blasted him, or a cop just rolled up on two dudes, shot his gun in the car then blasted dude. very weird imo

conservatives never run out of false choices
    Add userid363 to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

If your neighborhood had the same experiences interacting with cops as the people who you are talking about, well then you wouldn't want to tell them a fucking thing that would help solve a case that benefits the cops either.

Wrong - it's a problem with both. People protect their own. I know that's how it is in the real world. But it's also a shitty world to be a part of.

And let me add - rather than protecting "sides" or "groups" we should be focused on protecting the innocent and persecuting the guilty.
    Edited By: SpankyHamm Aug 14th, 2014 at 02:46 AM

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  22. I read that some cops in California, I believe, were going to start wearing cameras on their uniforms. Should be mandatory for all police really. They should also replace their bullets with tranquilizer darts just so we can avoid all these "accidental" murders.
    Add BAntares to Rail
  23. Live stream from Ferguson

http://www.ustream.tv/RealAlexJones
    Add ohioschwa to Rail
  24. RealAlexJones - yeah no.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

damn kip always gotta defend broke brothas...

Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

conservatives never run out of false choices

or something else happened, I guess. maybe the guy called the cop a honkey and he shot him, maybe the cop was on acid and thought he was playing GTA. I just chose the two scenarios described by the cops and the witnesses iirc
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

just once I'd like to see a story where the cops kills a guy, and the whole community is like "Yeah, that's about right. Guy was a scumbag who deserved it."

seems like a weird thing to root for. a lot of us don't think people should be gunned down by cops.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
    Originally Posted by OneM24 View Post

If the cop shot an unarmed man who was running away from him, he needs to be charged with murder.

There I go defending the police again...

OMG, really? are you sure about that? if a cop murders someone they should be charged with murder?

I don't know if that even counts as a point for you oneM. I just assumed you'd think a murderer should be charged with murder. maybe you did have to say it.
    Add EyeKnows to Rail
  28. SHITS GOING DOWN!
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Thread StarterAdd El Guapo to Rail

Probably was the kids fault because he started to approach the cop in the middle of the road.

Lol

Cop should have turned his lights on and run him down
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail