1. No need for them to be new or in theaters, just post what you just watched, maybe even a small thought about it.

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World.

82/100
    What would you do if the world was going to end in 3 weeks? Just a story of a guy trying to find something or someone to spend his final days while all the people around him are having orgies and doing heroin while having their 7 year olds chug vodka martinis. Personally I would get fucked up and fuck anyone but he was looking for something a little more, to each his own, good movie though worth watching staring Steve Carell and Keira Knightley. I think it came out in late 2012 or early 2013 not sure.

Add ntanygd760 to Rail
  2. I just watched Blue streak for the millionth time not too long ago and its still was great.

Add IpoophalfGREYhalfRED to Rail
  3. Just did "Life aquatic with Steve Zissou".....8 out 10

Obscure, but cool....Bill Murray as on Oceanographer avenging the death of a friend..Jeff Goldbloom, Owen Wilson..
    Add tripseekerx to Rail
  4. I watched breaking the girls on Netflix last night and it was absolutely terrible. Decent lesbian scenes but doesn't make up for the rest of the movie
    Add Camz to Rail
  5. Currently watching...
    hint

Add El Guapo to Rail
  6. Crying Fist (2005) 7/10

Choi Min Sik (Oh Dae Su from Oldboy) plays a retired boxer who is down on his luck. After his wife leaves him and takes their son with her, he is forced to become a human punching bag for spare change in order to survive.

Predictable and done-to-death comeback story is redeemed by the immense talent of Choi and newcomer Ryoo Seung-Beom. Unfortunately the plot and production is not nearly as engaging as the acting.
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  7. World War Z

I hated it, wife made me watch it with her, just wasn't my kind of movie.

It wasn't scary, it was a little intense but not really enough to keep me interested and the plot was pretty shitty

35/100
    Add Hallettcopta to Rail
  8. No movies. I'm busy watching season one of Arrow. What a badass show, I had no idea.
    Add timthegem to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hallettcopta View Post

World War Z

I hated it, wife made me watch it with her, just wasn't my kind of movie.

It wasn't scary, it was a little intense but not really enough to keep me interested and the plot was pretty shitty

35/100

Stop crying and go fist yourself
    Add wowswift to Rail
  10. Warm Bodies. I liked it a lot
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by ntanygd760 View Post

No need for them to be new or in theaters, just post what you just watched, maybe even a small thought about it.

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World.

82/100
    What would you do if the world was going to end in 3 weeks? Just a story of a guy trying to find something or someone to spend his final days while all the people around him are having orgies and doing heroin while having their 7 year olds chug vodka martinis. Personally I would get fucked up and fuck anyone but he was looking for something a little more, to each his own, good movie though worth watching staring Steve Carell and Keira Knightley. I think it came out in late 2012 or early 2013 not sure.

Great movie, I really liked that too.

I've watched two movies this week (both of which I've seen before): Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Burn After Reading.
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  12. I just finished Man if Steel. I'm not sure how they could have done any better with a Superman movie. 8/10 on the comic book scale.
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail
  13. Saw:

Theater:

Grudgementday - funny as hell, worth the cost of admission (which is my rating for thumbs up). Go to fuckin rotten tomatoes if you want a review with substance.

Frozen - Awesome Disney movie. There is a lot of fucking singing though, more than a standard Disney movie, but otherwise it is well done. Worth the price of admission for a matinee.

DVD:

The Fisher King - Its old and has Robin Williams in it, but fuck its a Terry Gilliam film.

One True Thing - Meryl Streep is a tour de force in this 90's flick. She should have won an Academy award for this performance.
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  14. Fisher King? awesome

Gonna watch National Lampoons Dirty Movie...a must see...dirty jokes played out live, sorta..cool to watch if you got stuffon the brain, wipes it out with little attention needed
    Add tripseekerx to Rail
  15. Lone Survivor

Wow story is so bad, acting great and action scenes the same but wow if this is based on a true story then the US army have no chance out in the real world. The mind melts that they thought this is a good story to tell.
    Add celticone to Rail
  16. I watched grAndmas boy. I always lol when he takes the tray of food out of the oven with his bare hands. Lol.
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  17. BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  18. Watching Shawshank for the eleventy hundredth time right now (On Spike).
    Add markeckert2000 to Rail
    Originally Posted by sketchy1 View Post

BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!

Thought u were the faggot that liked that Tom cruise movie. Lol.
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail

20. Huge head trip. Definitely a movie I'll need to watch again to understand better but I'd still recommend it.
    Add winwin07 to Rail
  21. Anybody got a link to watch free episodes of The Wire online?
    Add kellykip to Rail
  22. Extract-starring Jason Batemen and Mila Kunis...............this movie is on netflix and i just picked it on a whim ready to change it if i wasn't hooked in twenty minutes...surprisingly good and funny...

also finally saw The Kids are Alright also on netlflix...definitely worth watching...if you can put up with seeing julianne moore's pasty, naked , gingery body
    Add blacktrizzle to Rail
  23. Firstrowsports.eu.wire.sketchy.is.ginger.com
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  24. Watched American Hustle and it was pretty solid.
    Add TheBigEarn to Rail
  25. The Beckoning Silence 2007 8/10

Pretty awesome flick/documentary retelling the story of one of the first attempted ascents on the north face of the Eiger in Switzerland. Joe Simpson (from Touching the Void) narrates and recreates specific sections of the route and goes thru the story of a 1936 German expedition which was one of the most pioneering and heartbreaking climbs in history. If you've ever seen The North Face it is the same story.

Edited By: Shaaarrrp Jan 2nd, 2014 at 04:00 AM

Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
  26. I like this thread. I've been watching a lot of movies lately and asking people for suggestions. I hope this thread sticks around. Might post some reviews later.
    Add slapshot to Rail
  27. Primal Fear.........forgot how awesome this movie is
    Add Ser Davos to Rail
  28. Gere does cocky so well it makes the ending work on multiple kevels.
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail
    Originally Posted by celticone View Post

Lone Survivor

Wow story is so bad, acting great and action scenes the same but wow if this is based on a true story then the US army have no chance out in the real world. The mind melts that they thought this is a good story to tell.

curious why you think it is a bad story, pretty sure the real story the 4 dudes were up against 15 or 20 not how many they showed in the movie.

Thread StarterAdd ntanygd760 to Rail