1. Welcome back to the worst power rankings ever.

1) Chiefs - They continue to win despite losing Berry and having a banged up offensive line.
    Kareem Hunt leads the NFL with 502 rushing yards (the next highest has 362) and won AFC offensive player of the month. The only other rookies who have pulled this off are Barry Sanders, Edgerrin James, and Mike Anderson.

2) Eagles - Theyve gone on the road and won twice. Their only loss was to the #1 team. I rank these guys as pretty powerful.

3) Falcons - Not an impressive 3-1, but a pretty good start for a reigning Superb Owl loser. They lost to Buffalo, but they still have 3 lay-ups remaining against the rest of the AFC east.

4) Steelers - Juju Smith-Schuster is a fun weapon they got in round 2 with the 62nd pick. A guy who probably wouldnt look good if he had to come in and be a team's main target. But he's great in his role here.

5) Packers - Josh Jones in the secondary and Ahmad Brooks on the edge are very exciting additions to this defense.

6) Broncos - Three home wins for Denver. And losing @Buffalo doesnt seem like a bad thing at all. Not great that they let Oakland hang around for all 60 minutes.

7) Patriots - Brady has started out great, but the defense has allowed 128 points in 4 weeks. The '07 Patriots might have been able to keep pace with their defense (they scored 148 in the first four weeks of that season). Not these guys.

Carolina scored 13 points against the Saints. The next week put up 33 on New England.

8) Bills - Sean McDermott is proving to be an elite defensive architect. Tre'Davious White is their rookie phenom. The defensive rookie of the month has made 20 tackles, deflected 8 passes, intercepted a pass, recovered a fumble, and scored a touchdown.

9) Lions - Under Jim Bob Cooter, Stafford has ascended to the ranks of elite quarterbacking. Their defense is weak in the middle of the field, but theyre bolstered by two outstanding defensive backs in Slay and Quin.

10) Rams - NFC Offensive Player of the Month, Todd Gurley has scored a TD in every game and has 7 total. If you have a decent O-line in the NFC West, youre well ahead of the curve.

11) Cowboys - Beating Green Bay this week is pretty huge for Dallas. After this game they have their bye, followed by two road games. After that, they play the top 3 teams in these rankings consecutively (KC, @ATL, PHI).

With revenge and health on their side, they should handle Green Bay.

12) Redskins - Their only losses are to the top 2 teams in these rankings. The Eagles loss 30-17 is a misleading one. That game was super close. Cousins lost it for them with a terrible pick in the redzone.

13) Panthers - #KeepPounding

14) Vikings - Somehow, Keenum is #5 in the league in QBr. And somehow they put up 7 points at home versus Detroit.
    Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen are first and third in the league in receiving yards, respectively.

More importantly, tonight is the deciding game 5 of the hotly contested WNBA finals. The Lynx are primed to #RoarFor4 . Only on ESPN

15) Texans - Houston is really struggling to pass protect with Duane Brown holding out. 31st in adjusted sack rate. Playing the Chiefs on Sunday night is not something Watson should be looking forward to.

16) Titans - Ryan Succop won AFC Special Teams Player of the Month. RYAN. a good solid, straight person's name.

17) Buccaneers - It will be fun to watch these guys on TNF, before they fade back into obscurity. NFC South could get pretty fun though. Tampa hosts Atlanta on MNF in week 15.

18) Seahawks - Wilson needs to start praying for an offensive line.

19) Raiders - Oakland is conducting an interesting experiment to see if the awfulness of Marshall Newhouse can overpower the greatness of their other 4 linemen.

20) Jaguars - As a guy who drives around with a Tony Boselli #71 jersey in my trunk, it's fun to see this team out of its perennial spot at the bottom of the league.

21) Saints - New Orleans is surprisingly 9th in DVOA through 4 weeks. Tough division

22) Cardinals - Arizona's wins are worse than its losses. They needed overtime to beat both the Colts and the 49ers.

23) Ravens - The collection of players Baltimore has on Injured Reserve would be favored to win against three NFL teams.

24) Giants - Possibly the best 0-4 team ever.

25) Chargers - Possibly the best 0-4 team ever.
    Melvin Ingram wins AFC Defensive Player of the Month. Begging the question: how good can a team really be if they have two star players named Melvin?

26) Bengals - The stats dont love him, but I think Joe Mixon is one of few potential bright spots here. However, it's hard not to think that an offensive lineman would have been a more useful second round pick.

27) Bears - I googled Chicago's new QB1 lol.

28) 49ers - SAF. Though, theyre actually pretty scrappy. They lost their last 3 games by a combined 8 points.

29) Jets - It's crazy to think. But Todd Bowles isnt the worst head coach in New York.

30) Dolphins - #FinsUp

31) Colts - A guy named Malik Hooker leads the NFL with 3 interceptions.

32) Browns - Kizer is probably the worst QB in the league and I think the organization is fine with that.

Lastly, I propose we boycott Veteran's Day in the name of the NFL.
    Who's with me?
    Edited By: Hughes4 Oct 4th, 2017 at 02:28 PM
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  2. bears too low

mitchapalooza
    Add FLIP4stackz to Rail
  3. Not sure how the Jets are behind a few of those teams. Wish they were worse though as could use the #1 pick but they haven't looked nearly as bad as people assumed before the season began. Hopefully they prove me wrong and lose the next 12 games.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  4. Mitch, please
    Thread StarterAdd Hughes4 to Rail
  5. Awful predictions, you stink Hughes the handicapper...
    Add El Guapo to Rail
  6. Texans balling the fuck out and you bring up Duane Brown lmao. He's missed but not that bad ffs. I'm hoping BOB trades him to the Browns for a 3rd round pick.

FAM
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  7. Top 2 looks correct to me.
    Add sean614 to Rail
  8. Denver isn't that good

Schedule gods blessed them
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  9. Chiefs looking good so far, but it's early

Schedule gods fucked them
    Edited By: Earlybird893 Oct 4th, 2017 at 06:07 PM
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  10. good writeup. glad to see this back.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  11. Chiefs too low, New England too high.
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail
  12. niners...about right. perfect write-up, actually. hopefully moar improvement and more losses
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  13. how about Chiefs -1.5 at Texans? I smell an old-fashioned OT trap game.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  14. 30. New York Giants lol heavy
    31. Indianapolis Colts
    32. Cleveland Browns
    Add El Guapo to Rail
  15. eagles #2.... crack in your area must be potent.
    Add Dizzy34 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dizzy34 View Post

eagles #2.... crack in your area must be potent.

[ ] has watched an eagles game this year.
    Add sean614 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

27) Bears - I googled Chicago's new QB1 lol.

Add Ozzie to Rail
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

Denver isn't that good

Schedule gods blessed them

Yeah and soon they have like 8 of 10 on the road
    Edited By: wantagolf Oct 5th, 2017 at 12:01 AM
    Add wantagolf to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

niners...about right. perfect write-up, actually. hopefully moar improvement and more losses

It’s funny to hear a female talk about football like...it’s funny
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  20. Can't argue at all with the top 3. Can't put them lower than they are right now really, but I am not too high on Denver. Yeah pun intended.

I think the Jets could possibly move up a couple of spots before the year is over. As long as McCown stays healthy (obviously unlikely to happen all year), they will be on the respectable side of mediocre imo.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  21. I dont love Denver. I think they'll be a ton better at home versus road. But their defense is a proven quanitity. Despite Phillips' departure, they havent skipped a beat. And their offense looks very respectable. Theyve gotten things going in the run game and they still have Sanders and Thomas keeping teams honest. Siemian really couldve benefited from finding a reliable tight end target.

Just looking at fezzik's rankings and he has them rated the exact same as New England, Dallas, and GreenBay
  22. If the cowboys are going to beat the packers then why is the pack at 5 and cowboys at 11. Asking for a friend.

With revenge and health on their side, they should handle Green Bay.

Edited By: RichardHurtz Oct 5th, 2017 at 02:34 AM
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  23. Interesting

For fifth time in Super-Bowl era, Chiefs are last unbeaten team of the season. In four previous instances, they did not win a playoff game.
    Add wantagolf to Rail
    Originally Posted by RichardHurtz View Post

If the cowboys are going to beat the packers then why is the pack at 5 and cowboys at 11. Asking for a friend.

Dallas gets to play on its home field. And Green Bay's entire team is battling injury

Dallas gets to play on its home field. And Green Bay's entire team is battling injury

So the power rankings don't take injuries into account? So if the cowboys beat the pack then the pack won't fall?
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  26. No one is going to "fall" by losing on the road to a playoff team
    Originally Posted by Dizzy34 View Post

eagles #2.... crack in your area must be potent.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=20903832
    Add sean614 to Rail
  28. Keep your head up Cam; fuck the haters
    Add kellykip to Rail

No one is going to "fall" by losing on the road to a playoff team

Seriously? And you already have the cowboys going to the playoffs?
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  30. 12 teams make the playoffs. So the Cowboys will never slip below 12 in your rankings.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail