1. Early CFB, up to $200 each, then they autoclose when that amount is hit. Use current VI consensus line at time bet is placed.

    East Carolina +3
    Virginia -2.5
    Wake Forest +21.5
    Tulane -5
    Georgia -17
    Iowa State +31
    Auburn -22.5

    your quote is a bet at VIC, tabs only.
    Add resilient to Rail
  2. September
    93/97: +200

    October
    My2chis: +245
    Boulder+ 240
    Skillivey: +160
    Mhoddi: +140
    Wab: +100
    Resilient: +100
    Aupoker: +100
    Wab: +100
    Chk: +50
    Pgh: -255
    Eagles: -100
    Thread StarterAdd Sweetness777 to Rail
  3. Tabs

    Slap +173

    Mangos +170
    Hoddi +645
    Eagle +50
    Wacky -40
    Amartin -425
    Beldar +50
    Ugain -50
    Leets +100
    Sweetness -200
    Resilient -200
    Trues -200
    Boulder +445
    Ryhenicee +100
    Sponge -540
    Aupoker -50
    Poach -100


    MLB Series

    My2 - Cubs 500/600
    Trues - Cubs 100/120, Yankees 100/175
    Sweetness - Yankees 100/175
    Resilient - Arizona 200/360, Cubs 300/375
    Boulder - Cubs 300/390

    Lmk if anything is off
    Add wab80 to Rail
  4.  
    Originally Posted by Pghfan987 View Post

    Posting these early because I won't be around tomorrow. Up to $200 each per person, min $50, max $400 overall. Fill in the line from VIC, quote to book if we've bet before.

    Florida State +3 -105

    200
    Add resilient to Rail
  5. Saturday CFB, up to $200 each, then they autoclose when that amount is hit. Use current VI consensus line at time bet is placed.

    East Carolina +3 -105
    Virginia -2.5
    Wake Forest +21.5
    Tulane -5
    Georgia -17
    Iowa State +31
    Auburn -22.5

    Purdue -3.5
    Colorado St-Utah St Over 65
    Air Force +7.5
    South Carolina +3 -105


    your quote is a bet at VIC, tabs only.
    Add resilient to Rail
  6. Qualifiers, $100 max each person, $200 max total then they're autoclosed when that amount is hit. Add Bovada mid lines:

    South Africa -0.5 (9:00 EDT start)
    Uganda Draw no bet (9:00 EDT start)
    Luxembourg +3
    Bosnia +0.5
    Zambia +1
    Algeria +0.5
    Guinea +0.5
    Congo -0.5
    Netherlands -1.5
    France -2
    Switzerland -1.5
    Cyprus +1
    Morocco -1

    quote is booked, tabs
    Add resilient to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by boulderrrr View Post

    Game had already started so no action. Checked the thread after first pitch.


    yeah i had TBS on commercials the whole time. and when they cut to the game there were two outs already
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

    Saturday CFB, up to $200 each, then they autoclose when that amount is hit. Use current VI consensus line at time bet is placed.

    East Carolina +3 -105
    Virginia -2.5
    Wake Forest +21.5
    Tulane -5
    Georgia -17
    Iowa State +31
    Auburn -22.5

    Purdue -3.5
    Colorado St-Utah St Over 65
    Air Force +7.5
    South Carolina +3 -105


    your quote is a bet at VIC, tabs only.


    Mississippi +22.5
    $50

    I believe we have no balance yet this month
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  9.  
    Originally Posted by Pghfan987 View Post

    Posting these early because I won't be around tomorrow. Up to $200 each per person, min $50, max $400 overall. Fill in the line from VIC, quote to book if we've bet before.

    Pitt
    Penn State
    Eastern Michigan
    Iowa State
    Georgia
    Florida State
    Appalachian State
    TCU
    Florida
    Western Michigan
    Army
    Alabama
    Michigan
    Wisconsin


    also, Northwestern +14
    $50
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  10.  
    Originally Posted by Pghfan987 View Post

    Posting these early because I won't be around tomorrow. Up to $200 each per person, min $50, max $400 overall. Fill in the line from VIC, quote to book if we've bet before.

    Pitt
    Penn State
    Eastern Michigan
    Iowa State
    Georgia
    Florida State
    Appalachian State
    TCU
    Florida
    Western Michigan
    Army
    Alabama
    Michigan
    Wisconsin


    and Nebraska +10.5
    $50
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  11. Looking for...

    MLB
    Arizona/Dodgers over

    Soccer
    Bosnia-Herzegovina +.5
    Russia -.5
    Russia/South Korea over
    Sweden/Luxembourg u3.5
    Estonia -2
    Portugal -4
    Switzerland -1.5
    France -2
    Belarus +2

    NHL
    Minnesota Wild
    NY Islanders
    Edmonton Oilers
    Winnipeg

    NCAAF
    Tulsa/Tulane over
    Georgia/Vanderbilt over
    Wake Forest/Clemson over
    Penn State/Northwestern over
    Iowa State/Oklahoma over
    Temple
    Texas Tech/Kansas under
    Duke
    Ohio
    Louisiana-Monroe?Texas State under
    Appalachian State
    Minnesota
    Air Force/Navy over
    Miami/Florida State over
    LSU
    Colorado State
    Georgia State
    Army
    Kansas State
    Kansas State/Texas over
    Alabama/Texas A and M over
    Fresno State/San Jose State under
    Michigan
    Michigan/Michigan State over
    Wisconsin
    Western Kentucky
    Washington State/Oregon over
    Stanford/Utah over
    Hawaii/Nevada under
    Washington

    YQIAB at current VI consensus. Once 200 is booked on each it auto closes cept for sponge.
    Add my2chis to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by my2chis View Post

    Looking for...



    Soccer
    Bosnia-Herzegovina +.5 -122
    Sweden/Luxembourg u3.5 +115
    Portugal -4 pick
    Switzerland -1.5 +110
    Belarus +2 -118

    NHL
    Minnesota Wild +110
    Winnipeg +130

    NCAAF
    Tulsa/Tulane over 51
    Georgia/Vanderbilt over 40
    Wake Forest/Clemson over 47.5
    Penn State/Northwestern over 50.5

    Texas Tech/Kansas under 79
    Duke +2.5
    Ohio -10.5
    Miami/Florida State over 45.5

    Colorado State -8.5
    Kansas State +6
    Kansas State/Texas over 44
    Wisconsin -10.5
    Hawaii/Nevada under 62


    YQIAB at current VI consensus. Once 200 is booked on each it auto closes cept for sponge.

    200
    Edited By: sponge1430 1 Week Ago at 01:35 PM
    Add sponge1430 to Rail
  13.  
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

    Saturday CFB, up to $200 each, then they autoclose when that amount is hit. Use current VI consensus line at time bet is placed.

    East Carolina +3
    Virginia -2.5
    Wake Forest +21.5
    Tulane -5
    Iowa State +31


    your quote is a bet at VIC, tabs only.

    Hey Res - I'll take these 5 for $100 each. We don't have a tab this month but since we have many times in the past I'm assuming it's ok (if not just quote back and let me know).

    All lines are the same except East Carolina. If I'm reading VI right it's lost the +105 vig.
    Edited By: supermat 1 Week Ago at 01:54 PM
    Add supermat to Rail
  14. Saturday WC Qualifying

    Belgium -0.5 +120
    over 2.5 -123

    Estonia -2 -110
    over 2.5 -138

    Faroe Islands PK -135
    over 2 +107

    Sweden/Luxembourg o3.5 -128

    Switzerland -1.5 +108

    France -1.5 -140

    100 per person, 200 max. Spreads and totals listed are the ones i want, no changes, only line changes accepted on VIG. please update lines to current
    Edited By: eagleseye13 1 Week Ago at 02:33 PM
    Add eagleseye13 to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

    Qualifiers, $100 max each person, $200 max total then they're autoclosed when that amount is hit. Add Bovada mid lines:

    South Africa -0.5 (9:00 EDT start)
    Uganda Draw no bet (9:00 EDT start)
    Luxembourg +3
    Bosnia +0.5
    Zambia +1
    Algeria +0.5
    Guinea +0.5
    Congo -0.5
    Netherlands -1.5
    France -2
    Switzerland -1.5
    Cyprus +1
    Morocco -1

    quote is booked, tabs

    Belgium -0.5 +120 for 100
    Add eagleseye13 to Rail
  16.  
    Originally Posted by Pghfan987 View Post

    Posting these early because I won't be around tomorrow. Up to $200 each per person, min $50, max $400 overall. Fill in the line from VIC, quote to book if we've bet before.

    Florida State

    100 Miami -3
    Thread StarterAdd Sweetness777 to Rail
  17. CFB

    Colorado State
    Colorado
    SDSU
    Maryland
    Maryland/OSU over
    Texas AM
    Texas AM/Bama over
    FSU/Miami under
    East Carolina
    Purdue
    Wash State

    100 per person, 200 max. please add current VIC line.
    Add eagleseye13 to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by eagleseye13 View Post

    CFB

    Colorado State
    Colorado
    SDSU
    Maryland
    Maryland/OSU over
    Texas AM
    Texas AM/Bama over
    FSU/Miami under
    East Carolina
    Purdue
    Wash State

    100 per person, 200 max. please add current VIC line.

    Ohio State - 30.5 for 100
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  19. Tabs:

    my2chis = +145
    Sweets = -50
    PGH = -160
    Mangos = -100

    Cubs World Series:
    wacky 100/800
    jimmy 50/400
    res 50/400

    D-Backs Series:
    Res 100/180
    sweets 100/200
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  20. Looking for cubs 100/125 quote is booked if we've bet before
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  21. Still looking for...

    MLB
    Arizona/Dodgers over

    Soccer
    Russia -.5
    Russia/South Korea over
    Estonia -2
    France -2

    NHL
    NY Islanders
    Edmonton Oilers

    NCAAF
    Iowa State/Oklahoma over
    Temple
    Louisiana-Monroe?Texas State under
    Appalachian State
    Minnesota
    Air Force/Navy over
    LSU
    Georgia State
    Army
    Alabama/Texas A and M over
    Fresno State/San Jose State under
    Michigan
    Michigan/Michigan State over
    Western Kentucky
    Washington State/Oregon over
    Stanford/Utah over
    Washington

    YQIAB at current VI consensus. Once 200 is booked on each it auto closes.
    Add my2chis to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by coolhandkev View Post

    Looking for cubs 100/125 quote is booked if we've bet before


    Booked
    Add my2chis to Rail
  23. Sweetness -100
    Wab +50
    Add aupoker1 to Rail
  24.  
    Originally Posted by my2chis View Post

    Booked


    run it back. gl
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  25. Will take either side of northwestern/penn st at +/-14 for 75 if anyone wants a side
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  26.  
    Originally Posted by coolhandkev View Post

    Will take either side of northwestern/penn st at +/-14 for 75 if anyone wants a side

    Booked. I got penn state -14
    Add aupoker1 to Rail
  27. CFB
    Ohio 370/100
    Penn St 525/100
    Michigan 330/100
    Washington St 135/100
    Georgia 750/100
    Auburn 1250/100
    Miami Florida 135/100
    TCU 450/100

    NFL
    Eagles 240/100
    Giants 160/100
    Steelers 330/100


    your quote is a bet. will take increments
    Edited By: Sweetness777 1 Week Ago at 03:54 PM
    Thread StarterAdd Sweetness777 to Rail
  28.  
    Originally Posted by aupoker1 View Post

    Booked. I got penn state -14

    glgl

    too hungover to do anything so game will be on and just couldn't pick a side would much rather let fate decide
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  29.  
    Originally Posted by coolhandkev View Post

    glgl

    too hungover to do anything so game will be on and just couldn't pick a side would much rather let fate decide

    Do we automatically go to hell for betting on penn state?

    75$>>>eternal damnation. So fuck it.
    Add aupoker1 to Rail
  30.  
    Originally Posted by Sweetness777 View Post

    Ohio 370/100
    Penn St 525/100
    Michigan 330/100
    Washington St 135/100
    Georgia 750/100
    Auburn 1250/100
    Miami Florida 135/100
    TCU 450/100

    your quote is a bet. will take increments

    Michigan State 50/165

     
    Originally Posted by aupoker1 View Post

    Do we automatically go to hell for betting on penn state?

    75$>>>eternal damnation. So fuck it.

    Especially betraying a local school, definitely hell
    Edited By: coolhandkev 1 Week Ago at 03:56 PM
    Add coolhandkev to Rail