1. Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Thursday
    8:00 #17 Louisville @ #24 NCSt - Really good match up here. Should be decently high scoring and will come down to which defense figures it out first. 38-31 Louisville

Friday
    Nothing worth watching with how awful BYU is this year.

Saturday
    12:00 - Another weekend with a noon slot flipping through games hoping one turns out to be worth a watch. Poor Vandy with a brutal stretch of games. Opened with a flurry and got some love from the talking heads going into the Bama game and now they're gonna be 3-3 before heading on the road for b2b conference away game.

3:30 #13 UM @ FSU - Not a prime time game... How the mighty have fallen. True put up or shut up time for FSU, a loss here and the season is beyond over. Mia coming in trying to go full blown Maria, hopefully they don't turn me into Carmen Cruz. It'd be nice to be able to say all the pressure is on Mia coming into this game, lost the last 7, season on the line thanks to a weak OOS and being in the Coastal, but that's not the case bc FSU has just as much pressure. OL has been atrocious, defense has been caught out of position, special teams has been unspeakable (showed some signs of improvement last week). No better way to find out what this team is made of. Huge rivalry, home underdog, everything to prove. 24-21 FSU

7:30 Mich St @ #7 UM - Little brother about to get splattered, but this has become a game I enjoy watching. 28-10 UM

No late games worth a shit. Also #23 WVU @ #8 TCU at 3:30 but ain't nobody watching it. Clearly I'll be rooting for Grier and the upset so I can laugh at UF for pushing him out. Imagine how good UF would be with that kind of production at QB.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  2. UCLA has a bye this week therefore Week 6 does not exist.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

UCLA has a bye this week therefore Week 6 does not exist.

So does V,B

6x2=12... $12M, that's Coach Eaux's buyout. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Thread StarterAdd Realbigfish4 to Rail
  4. Let's go noles!! Might as well pull for another loser this week so I don't get used to pulling for a winner. I am a niner fan too. I lost in fantasy last night by 2.5 on Hopkins last min FG after Doctson dropped the ball (had Cousins). So yeah, things are going well for me in the sports world.
    Add watson5j to Rail
    Originally Posted by watson5j View Post

Let's go noles!! Might as well pull for another loser this week so I don't get used to pulling for a winner. I am a niner fan too. I lost in fantasy last night by 2.5 on Hopkins last min FG after Doctson dropped the ball (had Cousins). So yeah, things are going well for me in the sports world.

6. Where's TRR? gotta get my sparty smack talk in.

Take the under in this game.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  7. sports radio is great this week. so much butthurt and uncertainty with coach Eaux
    Add Camz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Camz View Post

sports radio is great this week. so much butthurt and uncertainty with coach Eaux

It's something else. Imagine if they fire him and are paying him and Les a combined $21M over the next half dozen or so years.
  9. Whole lotta articles coming out today about how important the run game will be in FSU/Mia this week... Walton on a gimp wheel and only rushed for 39 yards on 14 carries last year... GL with that.
  10. I’ll be in Nashville hopefully watching UGA buttfuck Vandy up and down the field.
    Add Johnny Tyler to Rail
  11. Is Eason starting? He's healthy again isn't he?

ftr, I like Fromm but UGA is 5-0 with me at qb so far this year.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  12. This is always a nervous week for me, I have close to a dozen life-long Sparty friends that will give me hell for an entire year and that D looks better than our O. The line keeps moving in Sparty's direction.

I won't feel complete until I hear an lol scUM from TRR before Sat.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
    Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

Is Eason starting? He's healthy again isn't he?

ftr, I like Fromm but UGA is 5-0 with me at qb so far this year.

I like Fromm too. With that run game and the best defense in the country, you’re right, anyone could be back there right now.
    Add Johnny Tyler to Rail
  14. Yep, but that's so far. When they get to the meat of the SEC games (FL, AU and potentially Bama) they are going to need solid qb play. I'm no longer in GA so I don't get much inside info. Which one does the team prefer? Do we know? Players can usually tell who deserves to start.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  15. Yikes, what a brutal slate of games

Most interesting game to me is the Thursday nighter, which is up against Pats/Bucs.

Wazzu/Ducks could be an entertaining watch too, maybe with Gus Johnson on the call.

Terps + 31 at Ohio St my god what a big number, hope they can at least give them somewhat of a scare.
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  16. Already talks about FSU/Mia being pushed up to Friday night or noon bc of this storm
  17. Its only gonna be cat 1 right? Aces Up will be golfing in that shit in So Flo.
    Add watson5j to Rail
  18. Really not excited about huskers getting prime time game this week

Could be ugly...

GBR
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  19. When, just a question of logistics at this point. Doubt I drive up for the game now.
  20. "The last time Mark Richt coached inside Doak was Nov. 18, 2000. FSU beat Florida 30-7. Weinke threw for 353 yards and 3 TDs."
  21. Tuesday football > Wednesday football > Thursday football > Friday football
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  22. Little Brother gonna Little Brother
    Add Tread to Rail
  23. Watching this NCSt D-line get to Lamar over and over makes me feel better about this weekend. They're legit.

LOL announcers, "He's got nothing." QB throws a TD, but the WR looks like he stepped out.
    Edited By: Realbigfish4 2 Weeks Ago at 02:12 AM
  24. This is funny. Sad the narrative has become this after FSU opened the year facing 2 of the top 3-5 D-lines.

Justin Fields gonna commit to UGA tomorrow... Tough loss for FSU on the recruiting trail. All in on Blackmon for 3 years. Not sure what FSU does at QB this cycle now.
  25. Louisville RB doesn't have an attached ligament in that elbow anymore and broke his arm in about 27 places. That's brutal.
  26. So whats the deal with this Fields kid? Are we gonna crush? Is he gonna be expecting to start right away?
    Add freddec to Rail
    Originally Posted by freddec View Post

So whats the deal with this Fields kid? Are we gonna crush? Is he gonna be expecting to start right away?

He has the talent to win you a title or two. If I was an UGA fan I'd be totally ok with going back to Eason, watching Fromm transfer (or vice versa), and red-shirting Fields for a year before he goes HAM. Also wouldn't be shocked if Fields is good enough to beat Eason out for the job next year. Best kind of QB problems at UGA right now.

As an FSU fan I'm hoping Jimbo can somehow get Fields on campus for the Louisville game, but I doubt that happens.

Eason to Miami makes the most sense. He has a great relationship with Richt and thought about going with him, but Richt told him to stay with UGA.
    Edited By: Realbigfish4 2 Weeks Ago at 05:20 PM
  28. Eason will transfer to Washington is my guess, take over for Jake Browning when he leaves. Would be surprised if he went to Miami if he transfers.

Add WiCane to Rail
  29. jfc uga can we have one of your QBs? We'll take your shittiest one. Why does a school that has never won an important game in their entire history consistently get elite RBs and QBs? It's fucking mindblowing.
    Add Boutros to Rail
    Originally Posted by Boutros View Post

jfc uga can we have one of your QBs? We'll take your shittiest one. Why does a school that has never won an important game in their entire history consistently get elite RBs and QBs? It's fucking mindblowing.

Awe you mad?
    Add freddec to Rail