Originally Posted by gar2garvin View Post

skrillex levels wut

Holy Schnikies My porcupine just quilled me listening to that SkrilleX "levels" remiX

Add Steve Murkle to Rail
  2. deadmau5's costumes are cool, that's about it
    Add dams to Rail
  3. Cant let this get to page 2!

Edited By: 3kingme3 Dec 3rd, 2011 at 10:05 PM
    Add 3kingme3 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Phi View Post

Skrillex got 4 Grammy Nominations tonight including Best New Artist! Fuck yes!

got 5 “Best New Artist“, “Best Dance Recording“, “Best Dance / Electronica Album“, “Best Music Video” & “Best Remixed Recording!”

Doubt he will win any, esp Best New, hopefully he doesnt pull a Guetta and sell out

Deadmau5 got 3
    Edited By: TMLMS13 Dec 3rd, 2011 at 11:25 PM
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  5. Which 3 did Deadmau5 get?
    Add setherson2 to Rail
  6. Best Dance Recording, Best Dance/Electronica Album, Best remixed recording non-classical

Same as Skrillex's

I looked at some of the Best New Artist nominees that didnt win, some real big names
    Edited By: TMLMS13 Dec 3rd, 2011 at 11:51 PM
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  7. I just remember seeing Niki Minaj on the BNA list, pretty obv he's not winning that. Seems like Cinema will win the remix award though.
    Add setherson2 to Rail
  8. i am absolutely hooked on the electro. Been crushin the Pandora channel.
    Add gillabong to Rail
    Originally Posted by setherson2 View Post

I just remember seeing Niki Minaj on the BNA list, pretty obv he's not winning that. Seems like Cinema will win the remix award though.

Very, very unfortunate that we have to assume that
    Add famous5ives to Rail

I just remember seeing Niki Minaj on the BNA list, pretty obv he's not winning that. Seems like Cinema will win the remix award though.

This definitely. I mean come on, they nominated Foo Fighters - Rope (Deadmau5 Remix) in this category too and that song is one of the biggest pieces of garbage Deadmau5 has ever done.

This is the only track that holds a chance in the category:

Thread StarterAdd Phi to Rail

Esperanza Spalding did beat Justin Beiber last year for BNA.

Don't know how Niki is a new artist, I don't pay attention to mainstream music and i've heard that name starting 3 or 4 years ago. I've never heard of any of the others tho
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail

12. thats prob been posted, but whatever. it's amazing.

Add kmc28 to Rail
    Originally Posted by famous5ives View Post

Very, very unfortunate that we have to assume that

I actually think she's pretty sick tbh
    Add setherson2 to Rail

I actually think she's pretty sick tbh

I hereby call a vote to ban setherson from doing anything other than contributing videos to the thread, can I get a 2nd? lol
  15. Skrillex - Levels remix = get out of jail free card?
    Add setherson2 to Rail

Skrillex - Levels remix = get out of jail free card?

sigh that was you wasnt it.

ok just this one time.
  17. wp setherson.
    Add kmc28 to Rail
  18. not quite EDM but i love these guys

19. Btw, Skrillex is playing at Surrender next weekend (the 9th). I'm probably not going to go but Surrender apparently post studio-quality podcasts of their DJ sets. Can't fucking wait to hear his new sick at high quality.
    Add setherson2 to Rail

Btw, Skrillex is playing at Surrender next weekend (the 9th). I'm probably not going to go but Surrender apparently post studio-quality podcasts of their DJ sets. Can't fucking wait to hear his new sick at high quality.

I would assume this is completely dependent on the artist giving them their permission.
  21. Stop pissing on my parade Phi
    Add setherson2 to Rail

Stop pissing on my parade Phi

shut up minaj luvah

23. I listen to these when I have to get into super-aggro-rape-fisting mode when playing poker.

Warning: You'll probably want to fight somebody/something after/while listening.

Add setherson2 to Rail

24. Also if you don't have "Swedish House Mafia-Until One" Album, download it now
    Add gar2garvin to Rail
  25. Man I used to fucking love Afrojack, but here lately I think I'm starting to be over his music. It's always the same damn progressions and bleeps.
  26. oh white panda, you so talented!

I'm just gonna leave this here, step away, and watch the angry mob form.

http://rollingstoneindia.com/news-up...dubstep-album/
  27. God damn it. All the sigh.gifs in the world aren't enough.
    Add setherson2 to Rail
  28. LOL...I don't think I have to worry about accidentally liking it but I'll myself if I do.

Also, the comments on that article are hilarious. Basically a big dick measuring contest between people trying to prove how "underground" they are.
    Add winwin07 to Rail
  29. I hate that, people being so "anit-mainstream" and shit. It's so hipster. Like the music for how it sounds, not who else likes it or where it came from. Skrillex it's one of the most fairy-sounding dudes I've ever seen (don't know if he's gay but I'm pretty sure he is) and he's my favorite musician right now.
    Add setherson2 to Rail
  30. wow this is gonna be pretty awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/events/174967815932060/

3LAU, D.veloped, Kap Slap, and Basic Physics are all Top 10 mashup artists out right now. Oh, and special shoutout to Wick-It The Instigator on the lineup (Nashville DJ)

And some Flying Lotus for the hell of it.

Edited By: Phi Dec 5th, 2011 at 07:30 PM