1. gonna be so sick when people take less $ to dominate the shit out of you fools for the next 3-7 years too

HAF

[X] y'all
    [ ] ready
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  2. Edited By: Hughes4 Jun 13th, 2017 at 06:03 AM
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  3. yeah maybe then people will start taking this title seriously, if you make the league more of a joke than it already is
    Add Boutros to Rail
  4. ty, my bad. just thought starters would be funnier bc of zaza and his dime piece lol
    Thread StarterAdd norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by Boutros View Post

yeah maybe then people will start taking this title seriously, if you make the league more of a joke than it already is

yeah maybe then people will start taking this title seriously, if you make the league more of a joke than it already is

Add Hughes4 to Rail
  7. swaaaaaaaaaaag
  8. Hopefully the goat gets another all star or two. He could use the help. Goats can't do it alone

Add SyphonSoul to Rail
  9. Josh Jackson not working out for the Celtics - or the Suns, probably other teams. Supposedly he has a guarantee that he'll be drafted, presumably by the Sixers. Lakers are creating a stir with him but it could be misinformation.
    Add resilient to Rail
    Originally Posted by SyphonSoul View Post

Hopefully the goat gets another all star or two. He could use the help. Goats can't do it alone

LOL
    Add perma_tilt to Rail
  11. We live in a Capracracy these days... no doubt about it.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of..._of_government
    Add resilient to Rail

This is rich... Talking-head talking point in between commercials for the Lakers/Celtics rivalry.

80-88; Lakers or Celtics who took 8 of 9 and payed each other 3 times
    91-98; Bulls won 6 with the Rockets winning the other 2
    99-03; Lakers or Spurs, pretty sure they played each other in the WCF 3 times here
    11-14; South Beach vs the West
    15-17; Cavs/Warriors

The NBA has been a league of super teams your whole life.

the big block of years I left 04-10; the Lakers went to the finals 4 of 7 years, Boston's super team won 1, Shaq joined D Wade in Mia for 1... It's a 5 man sport, the outcome on the league of super stars is far to great for it to not be a league of 'super teams'

Shit... from 1957-69 Boston won 11 of 13 and played in 12...
    Edited By: Realbigfish4 Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:28 AM
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  13. But this time is bullshit cuz KDs a bitch and bron semen tastes like pineapple and cinnamon
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  14. I remember hearing the Phillies had this unstoppable dynasty in 2008 since everybody wanted to play here and we had a infield with three future HOFs
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  15. Cleveland fans really think they can get PG13.

Add B_O_K_E to Rail
  16. Indiana should snap call any deal with Love.
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Realbigfish4 View Post

This is rich... Talking-head talking point in between commercials for the Lakers/Celtics rivalry.

80-88; Lakers or Celtics who took 8 of 9 and payed each other 3 times
    91-98; Bulls won 6 with the Rockets winning the other 2
    99-03; Lakers or Spurs, pretty sure they played each other in the WCF 3 times here
    11-14; South Beach vs the West
    15-17; Cavs/Warriors

The NBA has been a league of super teams your whole life.

the big block of years I left 04-10; the Lakers went to the finals 4 of 7 years, Boston's super team won 1, Shaq joined D Wade in Mia for 1... It's a 5 man sport, the outcome on the league of super stars is far to great for it to not be a league of 'super teams'

Shit... from 1957-69 Boston won 11 of 13 and played in 12...

Yeah but which one of those was a super team that was created due to sheer luck in contracts and drafting and then held together later on by the players leaving tens of millions on the table???

I have no problem with super teams but the warriors were a super team who added the 2nd best player. It's like the 80s Lakers adding Bird and then all taking paycuts to keep him.
    Add Boutros to Rail
  18. "luck in contracts and drafting" = good front office

everyone but KD on that team is overachieving like a mf..the paycut beef is stupid, he's giving money to his teamates to win and they genuinely seem to like each other.

I'm cool with "the decision" and KD's move. I don't agree with condoning one and condemning the other.
  19. very good front office, I don't mean to insinuate otherwise, just talking shit
    Add Boutros to Rail
  20. Just got an alert saying the the Warriors for next year, are the biggest preseason favorite in Vegas history, in any sport lol.

Next season is sure gonna be entertaining
    Edited By: Jaybone2315 Jun 13th, 2017 at 06:32 PM
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  21. I mean it will. Seeing who the cavs pick up will be interesting. I am really excited to see what the spurs do. Also, there's at least a 30% chance that KD or Steph get hurt. I'm not rooting for injuries but it's worth pointing out, both those dudes are fragile and get hurt easily, that would change things.

Cavs need to move bums like shump and start stacking their bench with defenders.

Plus, RW is going to average a triple double again and not even make top 2 MVP because the novelty is over and people will realize their mistake and not vote for him again because he's a team killing ballhog not an MVP.
    Edited By: Boutros Jun 13th, 2017 at 06:35 PM
    Add Boutros to Rail
  22. Russ, should join the Cavs just to beat KD.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

Josh Jackson not working out for the Celtics - or the Suns, probably other teams. Supposedly he has a guarantee that he'll be drafted, presumably by the Sixers. Lakers are creating a stir with him but it could be misinformation.

76ers are starting to look entertaining if they could stay healthy. Trust the process!
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  24. That's exactly what they need to beat GSW
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

76ers are starting to look entertaining if they could stay healthy. Trust the process!

A lot less entertaining if the draft Jackson
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  26. Going to the sixers draft party. We got iverson the last one I went too.
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  27. Isaiah Thomas - Marcus Smart
    Avery Bradley - Markelle Fultz
    Gordon Hayward - Jaylen Brown
    Paul George - Jae Crowder
    Al Horford - Ante Zizic

Banner 18 in 2018
    Add TheAlbatross to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Russ, should join the Cavs just to beat KD.

that would be the most epic revenge story in sports history
    Originally Posted by TheAlbatross View Post

Isaiah Thomas - Marcus Smart
    Al Horford - Ante Zizic

Banner 18 in 2018

Add whitealroker to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheAlbatross View Post

Isaiah Thomas - Marcus Smart
    Al Horford - Ante Zizic

Banner 18 in 2018

This team doesn't beat this year's cavs. How do you get Gordon/PG without selling Fultz anyways?

Add SyphonSoul to Rail