1. women are mad everywhere these days

the shock from thinking they had the election in the bag and anger that followed the result is still being felt
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
    Originally Posted by JKoblyn View Post

Jessica Mendoza tho

pass

more cheerleaders, less convo leaders plz
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

women are mad everywhere these days

the shock from thinking they had the election in the bag and anger that followed the result is still being felt

can you imagine the insufferable bullshit we'd have to listen to on the daily if that old hagraven would have won? good god..
  4. doris burke already one of the better people calling games IMO. sage steele kills it in the studio. sam ponder is great too.

katie nolan and her fanboys that dream they will one day get in her pants are annoying as fuck though.
    Add truesyalose to Rail
  5. They wouldn't admit this but for a lot of them knowing a black man won the two previous elections probably pisses them off even more. They're like "woo-hoo, we're next. it's a new day in this country. our turn" with I'm Every Woman playing in the background. They almost literally thought it was their turn. They had been waiting in line for all these years and their spot was up next. Then they lost.

The realization that an african american could win the presidency but they still couldn't was a blow that wont ever be addressed.

i mean they're wrong. its not that a woman can't win. its just that particular one can't. woman don't want to really accept that nobody likes hillary clinton though. you try to get into a conversation about how she's unlikable and woman dont wanna hear that shit so it never gets anywhere. "Why do you hate her, because she's a strong female. does that intimidate you" "Yeah, that's it. whatever. i gotta piss"
    Edited By: XXEDPXX 1 Week Ago at 06:40 PM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  6. you just described one of my recent exs

had no clue what feminism sjw etc was until we dated. she's the only ex I ever broke up with by saying "delete my number and never speak to me again."
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

my step-brother decided to rent an entire fucking vineyard just to marry some homely german thot he met on tinder 6 months ago

uh yeah, he's doing it wrong. he knows he's just supposed to smash and dip right?

damn.

it's a Saturday night game, so yeah if you can make it up, you're in for the game
    Edited By: kellykip 1 Week Ago at 07:33 PM
    Add kellykip to Rail
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

one of the worst things the sports community ever did was allow women to speak on camera

ESPN just hired Katie Nolan tho
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

ESPN just hired Katie Nolan tho

Shes been mentioned a few times now.

Apparently a ton of gifs of her. Did she used to do her own little internet sports show or something? Either way, going on gifs and literally nothing else... she looks cute but just tries to sell it. Does she have any clue what shes talking about or is she just the pretty goofy girl?
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  10. she had a show on fox that aired like once a week at midnight

was called Garbage Time With Katie Nolan

it was okay. only 30 minutes long and aired once a week. she holds her own in front of a camera. she's knowledgeable enough to get by i guess. she can follow the headlines and form an opinion. she can get on twitter or whatever and get the public pulse on a story. she can just bs her way through the rest.
    Edited By: XXEDPXX 1 Week Ago at 06:57 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Shes been mentioned a few times now.

Apparently a ton of gifs of her. Did she used to do her own little internet sports show or something? Either way, going on gifs and literally nothing else... she looks cute but just tries to sell it. Does she have any clue what shes talking about or is she just the pretty goofy girl?

She’s legit and doesn’t put up with a lot of bullshit. She called fox execs out in sexual harassment issues and really did whatever she wanted. ESPN pivoted this week though, surprised I haven’t seen more about it.

Hired Katie Nolan
    Gave the pardon my take barstool guys a late night show
    Hired on Cycle to start creating easily consumed content for its viewers.

The ‘Cycle’ partnership is absurd, the only reason I know about it is because their founder was on bill Simmons podcast a few months ago. Their website is allegedly a huge group of influencers that make the greatest collection of ‘least common denominator’ bullshit content I’ve ever seen in my life but somehow reach 3 billion view a month. I dare anyone here to lookup Cycle media on twitter, look at the massive shit they’re taking on content, and tell me you have any idea where the media world is heading.

Here you go, this is apparently the future. http://cycle.media/
    Add Admiral to Rail
  12. Her show was excellent but I'm not sold that Katie Nolan is that great.
    She's attractive though. ESPN surely liked the SJW side of her
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  13. I wonder how often the league MVP has won the Finals MVP

Sylvia Fowles got it done. with 20 rebounds in game 5.

Lynx win the title in 2011, 2013, 2015, and 2017. #OddYearOurYear

edit: It's the 6th time the WNBA MVP won the finals MVP.
    Edited By: Hughes4 1 Week Ago at 02:22 PM
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  14. Just in case people forgot how dominant and lonely on his island Lebron is:

Scottie Pippen led Michael in 3 of the 5 major categories in three finals. And he had two finals leading Michael in 4 of the 5 major categories.

It's hard to think of any finals where Lebron didn't lead all 5. As we know, he's lead all 5 on both teams before. Maybe Bosh had more rebounds once?
    Add Boutros to Rail
  15. and he's only two seasons away from losing as many championships as robert horry won
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  16. Losing a Finals is an incredible accomplishment. It's hilarious how people act like it's a negative.
    Add Boutros to Rail
  17. Agreed. It takes a special mindset to disappear in big games and defer shots to lesser players
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  18. Yeah, Lebron disappears in big games. OT sports talk.
    Add Boutros to Rail
  19. Don't shoot the messenger
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  20. pass it to kyle korver. he'll shoot the messenger for you
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  21. *ray allen

Kawhi >
    Originally Posted by Realbigfish4 View Post

24 hour news cycle... highlights simply aren't enough anymore and that Skip Bayless shit sells for some reason

Loose Cannons were doing that back in the 90s. Steve Hartman and Philly Billy

In July, 1996, Bill moved to San Diego to work for Extra Sports 690. He replaced the late Chet Forte on the Loose Cannons program with Steve Hartman. Werndl also worked at XX1090 before returning to his native Philadelphia
    Edited By: wantagolf 1 Week Ago at 08:01 PM
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  23. I can't believe Korver has the nerve to put the uniform back on.
    Add Boutros to Rail
    Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post

Doesn't look like a rookie
    https://twitter.com/celtics/status/9...404224/video/1

lol what a horribad play. please, league, keep shooting awful midrange shots. and move the 3 pt line back so gsw can murder more souls
    Thread StarterAdd norcaljeff to Rail
  25. heat sitting starters
    Add El Guapo to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

lol what a horribad play. please, league, keep shooting awful midrange shots. and move the 3 pt line back so gsw can murder more souls

Depends on the rate at which he makes it
    Add TheAlbatross to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheAlbatross View Post

Depends on the rate at which he makes it

qft
    Thread StarterAdd norcaljeff to Rail
  28. yea poker players aren't fat...
    Add El Guapo to Rail